What's new

what if E.Punjab, Marwad and Gujarat joined pakistan ?

ofc they Sindhi's are my brothers just like other people of south Indian states are your brothers regardless their religion because you guys have similar culture and race and region (Deccan & Whole south) just like you we people of desert (Gujarat, sindh and Rajasthan) have similar culture and race (-religion) also read my post 3rd.
Since when all people who have genetics similar to Persians become Brahmins?

Brahmin is a very unique life style and the intellect they get is based on their practices and diet.

If you people have similar culture, carve a land from wannabe Arab country or fight for your rights by migrating leave Bharat.

Since when all people who have genetics similar to Persians become Brahmins?

Brahmin is a very unique life style and the intellect they get is based on their practices and diet.

If you people have similar culture, carve a land from wannabe Arab country or fight for your rights by migrating leave Bharat.
Abe ye Persian kaha she aaya ? this thread is based on speculation and similarities between people of Sindh,Rajasthan and W. Gujarat.
and let's leave my caste alone. okay?
:)

just like other South Indians are your brothers, west (sindh) And north west Indians (Rajasthan) are our brothers.

we don't need any xyz's approval on this topic :)

Not the British it was you, it was you, you cheeky, cunning Hindu Brahmins you :mad::pissed: :D

To add insult to injury you wanted Kashmir as well. And then you wonder why Pakistanis are hostile towards you o_O
ah let's blame everything on evil weak brahmins :lol: we lost almost everything when those invaders conqured our Lands :angel:
british logo pe itna brosa hain ? best of luck:enjoy:

بھائی سارا دو تو بات بنے
what ?

we don't need any xyz's approval on this topic :)

ah let's blame everything on evil weak brahmins :lol: we lost almost everything when those invaders conqured our Lands :angel:
british logo pe itna brosa hain ? best of luck:enjoy:

what ?
سارا انڈیا بھارت ہمیں دے دو

Then what culture they sell to the world ??? They are selling punjab, gujrat and Rajhistan since long.

well bro
Saurastra was atlast 50% Muslim in 1910 according to this map and also look at western Rajasthan. kutchh was almost Gone (70% Muslims+)
now add another 30 years and based on Muslim birth rates in Region i can safely say that Muslims were 50/55/60% in Saurastra but minority in other parts of Gujarat. still even today we have more Mosques in Western Gujarat than Temples.

also one of the biggest kingdom of Saurastra wanted to join Pakistan (hindus were majority in southern parts)

kutchh and katiyawar was muslim majority (-southern tip) and loosely populated compared to Eastern Gujarat. also katiyawar is a native State of Jinnah.
Interesting. I think that that is because Kutch was near the Radcliffe line and they thought that the Muslims would rather migrate to Pakistan then consider living in India. I can't say anything about Saurashtra (maybe it was considered far from mainland Pakistan or maybe not.)

Then what culture they sell to the world ??? They are selling punjab, gujrat and Rajhistan since long.
? kya selling bhai ?

Interesting. I think that that is because Kutch was near the Radcliffe line and they thought that the Muslims would rather migrate to Pakistan then consider living in India. I can't say anything about Saurashtra (maybe it was considered far from mainland Pakistan or maybe not.)
yep kutchh have its own language (main Gujarati with Sindhi lone words) and culture (heavily Rajasthani based) but Most of them still identify as Gujarati's :D

Go to china or USA or world bank and get funds to build a bullet train in your country. Stop these kind of threads .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom