What's new

Pakistan’s Missing Market. Resuming trade with India is a chance to escape spiraling crises.

Like I said you're dumb af. The sanctions on russia failed while EU is suffering economically. So yes if china & india fight, china would love to be in the position russia is right now.

But like the low iq pajeet that you are, for some reason you're talking about pakistanis moving to russia, a country where they don't understand the language or culture & don't know much about in general compared to western countries.

Pakistanis know a lot about Greek and Norwegian culture to settle there. Tell me about it

You measure growth by Russian prostitutes?
What is this supposed to be? Pajeetonomics?

You lot are the lowest of the low, no decency pure degeneracy

If Russia is such a prosperous country @EternalMortal claims please explain why Russian whores are all around the world. I can understand Russian prostitutes working in Russia
You seem like a smart logical guy. Please explain. Maybe there is a logical explanation :enjoy:

Pakistanis know a lot about Greek and Norwegian culture to settle there. Tell me about it

Again, you keep bringing up immigration like an idiot. The discussion is if China would like to be like Russia is right now if China & Bharat go to war. The answer is yes b/c sanctions on Russia have failed and have actually rebounded onto the westerners. It's simple logic but apparently the gow mutra you've gotten high on has addled whatever little brain cells you have.

And yes, Pakistanis know more about them than they do about russia. Also, the relationship Pakistan has with western countries is completely different than the one with russia so it's obvious that most people won't emigrate there. On the other hand you'll find many central asians who do move to russia. I'll leave your cow dung filled brain to figure out what the pattern is here.

Oh and greece isn't some economic powerhouse so the fact that Pakistanis are apparently moving there as well disproves your retarded logic.

Again, you keep bringing up immigration like an idiot. The discussion is if China would like to be like Russia is right now if China & Bharat go to war. The answer is yes b/c sanctions on Russia have failed and have actually rebounded onto the westerners. It's simple logic but apparently the gow mutra you've gotten high on has addled whatever little brain cells you have.

And yes, Pakistanis know more about them than they do about russia. Also, the relationship Pakistan has with western countries is completely different than the one with russia so it's obvious that most people won't emigrate there. On the other hand you'll find many central asians who do move to russia. I'll leave your cow dung filled brain to figure out what the pattern is here.

Oh and greece isn't some economic powerhouse so the fact that Pakistanis are apparently moving there as well disproves your retarded logic.

You keep saying sanctions on Russia have failed. Why are Russians poorer than Europeans ? Pakistanis know nothing about Norway and Greece

Trading of goods are ok but who is going to develop infrastructure ?
Obviously India>Pakistan. Pakistan can't spend that much money alone.
Better to spend on infrastructure rather than army right.
This applies to Pakistan as well.

You keep saying sanctions on Russia have failed. Why are Russians poorer than Europeans ?
You're one dumb mofo. Russia is poorer than EU so that means sanctions worked? Are you that stupid? The success of sanctions is determined by comparing Russia's economy before and after sanctions you dimwit. It's not compared to EU economies.

Your yankee daddy is saying the same thing.

Pakistanis know nothing about Norway and Greece
Yes, Pakistanis would know more about Norway & Greece than Russia. Don't know who appointed you as the expert on Pakistani knowledge. Know your place streetshitter.

You already proved yourself wrong like the low iq moron that you are. Now STFU & go cope & seethe somewhere else

Last edited:
Nope

Top trading partners of USA in 2023
1 Canada $665 billion
2 Mexico $661 billion
3 China $655 billion

With decoupling the imports from China will fall to USA

You can study countries not called USA, China and India. Your problem with China is that Eastern China is far away
To minimize dependence on India you can expand trade relationships with Central Asian Republics. But that is a long story
Ok immaterial difference but can u deep dive into goods and service produce by mexico canada and usa ? Are they same ? And what about goods and services produced by pakistan ans india ? What goods Pakistan will export to india that will help Pakistan? Pakistan issue is low exports ... usa and mexico canada is entirely differnt ... usa get cheap labor intensive goods and services from neighbour other than raw material whereas mexico and canada get technological goods from canada ... how can pakistan benefit from india ?

Ok immaterial difference but can u deep dive into goods and service produce by mexico canada and usa ? Are they same ? And what about goods and services produced by pakistan ans india ? What goods Pakistan will export to india that will help Pakistan? Pakistan issue is low exports ... usa and mexico canada is entirely differnt ... usa get cheap labor intensive goods and services from neighbour other than raw material whereas mexico and canada get technological goods from canada ... how can pakistan benefit from india ?

I have no idea about the specifics. But with a few exceptions everywhere around the world countries trade with their neighbors. For some reason if you decide not to have a working trading relationship with India the disadvantages are huge for Pakistan. The economic planners of Pakistan have to account for this

Obviously India>Pakistan. Pakistan can't spend that much money alone.
Better to spend on infrastructure rather than army right.
This applies to Pakistan as well.

Indian needs Army to counter China so its irrespective whether Pakistan needs or not. So spending on Army will not reduce once we have good relation with Pakistan.

India can develop and invest in Indian part of Kashmir but regarding Pakistan's part, i have objection.

I have no idea about the specifics. But with a few exceptions everywhere around the world countries trade with their neighbors. For some reason if you decide not to have a working trading relationship with India the disadvantages are huge for Pakistan. The economic planners of Pakistan have to account for this
Exactly u have no idea of any specific but here you are claiming that it is having huge disadvantages for Pakistan.

Specific reality about basis of your opinion. Just like OP

Exactly u have no idea of any specific but here you are claiming that it is having huge disadvantages for Pakistan.

Specific reality about basis of your opinion. Just like OP

Not trading with your neighbors is a disadvantage. Let me there be no arguments. I do not know the specifics because I do not know the state of the Pakistani economy and the Pakistani workforce (or that matter India's)

Not trading with your neighbors is a disadvantage. Let me there be no arguments. I do not know the specifics because I do not know the state of the Pakistani economy and the Pakistani workforce (or that matter India's)
There is no argument abouy but presenting it as a reason of problem of Pakistan's economy and the solution to Pakistan's ec9nomic problems is wrong

Indian needs Army to counter China so its irrespective whether Pakistan needs or not. So spending on Army will not reduce once we have good relation with Pakistan.

India can develop and invest in Indian part of Kashmir but regarding Pakistan's part, i have objection.
I am talking with respect to Azad Kashmir only. This will be mutually acceptable.
Our military is mainly Pakistan centric. Once this issue gets settled it will lessen the financial strain quite significantly.
Regarding China, I agree

I am talking with respect to Azad Kashmir only. This will be mutually acceptable.
Our military is mainly Pakistan centric. Once this issue gets settled it will lessen the financial strain quite significantly.
Regarding China, I agree
Defense spending should be kept at around 2% of GDP. It's better to have extra weapons . You never know when you will need them. Last few days have necessitated this.

The negligible trade that exists between India and Pakistan will be eliminated in due time.

Back
Top Bottom