What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
Good idea but from Pakistani never expect good or smart things

Brother AZ1. A bulky inky understands one thing
we only have 1 imran khan in pakistan, 1 chance to make pakistan progress and better. Imran khan is already 70 years old and its him against the whole system and he can not win it. He has vote bank, public support but our public is not turkish.

I have made this thread to focus on future where we dont lose imran khan nor any damage to country as well.

we only have 1 imran khan in pakistan, 1 chance to make pakistan progress and better. Imran khan is already 70 years old and its him against the whole system and he can not win it. He has vote bank, public support but our public is not turkish.

I have made this thread to focus on future where we dont lose imran khan nor any damage to country as well.
I agree with you.

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
Well then Also bring back bajwa as coas.

What hand shake , call election and provide protection for vote Stop F with people of Pakistan with vote rigging and shananigans

are you considering Hafiz Ji party in this suggestion?
Divide this as per performance and if ppp doesn't agree then add them as well then see who delivers.

Administrative divisions of the city include five districts, namely Karachi East, Karachi West, Karachi Central, Karachi South, and District Malir.

Hafiz Ji party give them local bodies (Mayor) with funds they will turn karachi into modern city for sure or give Karachi mashriki or karachi wasti to each mqm and JI with 4-5 seats in National assembly with funds to make karachi great they can have local bodies election with each other for competition. They will be happy in their domains as both will never see the light to make government ever.

Last edited:
@Areesh have you seen this thread? if so i haven't received laughing smiley from you yet?

Also would like your thought on this.

@Areesh have you seen this thread? if so i haven't received laughing smiley from you yet?

Also would like your thought on this.

Yup missed it

It is a fun thread meant for fun. Nothing to add here

Yup missed it

It is a fun thread meant for fun. Nothing to add here
thanks. All of you guys missed one thing, if we check the history all those who had wars now friend even world war happened between countries now are friends with each other and they all are progressing.

This is the only way to progress pakistan otherwise we will lose Imran khan and he is already 70 years old already. So time is short .

Other families already have sons daughter to take over pakistan sooner or later they will hold the parliament and imran khan will be in our memory and in history books.

Last edited:
What hand shake , call election and provide protection for vote Stop F with people of Pakistan with vote rigging and shananigans
And what happened in the end? did it bothee anyone rigging election only hate inside grow that will be gone in passage of time we are not those people who you think we are.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom