What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

@Areesh what do you say now?

All people laughed on this thread of mine

I was right all the way, now it may be all parties but without imran khan for next 10 years.

I don't care

Don't want IK To join hands with PMLN and PPP no matter what
sometimes you take 1 step back to move 2 step forward and then strike when the time is right.

we need all of them to pool in their collective talents for the betterment of the nation.
1. Bilawal - in charge of space and space tech and rockerty
2. Marym - in charge of submarine development - aim if to have nuclear ballistic subs soon
3. Shabaz - head of finance
4. Nawas - head of Pakistan subway and infastructure
6. Army chief - head of the nation and foreign affairs
7. Miuana fazl - head of stealth tech
9. IK - head of media and deputy foreign affairs

@Areesh what do you say now?

All people laughed on this thread of mine

I was right all the way, now it may be all parties but without imran khan for next 10 years.
There WON'T be any other parties either if there is no IK. How many of IK's voters will go back to voting PDM?

Imran Khan won't be content in a big coalition. Secondly Finance Ministry should not be given to PTI. Otherwise, its the best solution.

sab maza ma....

1683734944850.jpeg

I don't care who should become PM or President whatever. What directly concerns me that these political parties should never look for help from establishment/judiciary or any other force to solve their matters.
Plus they should never get indulged to create/construct malicious frivolous poltical cases meant to annihilate political opponents which lingers on year and years without any ending. It means that Leader of The House will never have apprehensions about completion of his tenures along with policies given in manifesto. It means a smooth transition of power. It means continuity of basic policies regarding diplomacy, economy, education & health. It means political stability. It means economic prosperity. It means some kinda Magna Carta between our political forces. It means Pakistan will have some future. Yeh Dewnaay Kay Khuaab Nahi...Nations have witnessed such tranformations. We deserve this too.

There WON'T be any other parties either if there is no IK. How many of IK's voters will go back to voting PDM?
there will be no voting. why would they go for election and spend money while pti may get banned and they 13 parties alrwadg enjoying will adjust Jamat Islami by giving mayor ship in karachi.

Pdm will say we will save money of election media wah wah wah for next 5 years

there will be no voting. why would they go for election and spend money while pti may get banned and they 13 parties alrwadg enjoying will adjust Jamat Islami by giving mayor ship in karachi.

Pdm will say we will save money of election media wah wah wah for next 5 years
They'll be sitting on a powderkeg. There's no going back. If IK dies, someone without his pacifist keera will rise to the occasion eventually.

For once the PDM regime and Generals can say 'government and army' are on the same page.. loot plunder the nation, rape democracy..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom