What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

Those who only swear loyalty to their bank accounts, rather than their country do not deserve the right to be part of the top leadership

we cant afford any more incompetent morons

lol wasnt you the one who was against imran khan when he was in govt and many here were too or i am mixing your name with someone else.
Khan sb K apnay dost hi uskay dushman hain. جن پہ تکیہ تھا وہی پتے ہوا دینے لگے

Pakistan have been ruled by one entity and that one wntity is responsible for all the mess. Its the colonial brown slaves in uniform and they still rule.
people forget this until they are made powerless, nothing in pakistan will work but no one has the will

Khan sb K apnay dost hi uskay dushman hain. جن پہ تکیہ تھا وہی پتے ہوا دینے لگے
tu idher udher ki na baat kar

Are you the one who was bashing imran khan left right when he was in power. See you just want the show for entertainment and not the solution for country

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
I think ISI should simply shoot IK for good.
Problem solved we will have PDM govt for eternally and Pakistan will develop like it has in last 70yrs

tu idher udher ki na baat kar

Are you the one who was bashing imran khan left right when he was in power. See you just want the show for entertainment and not the solution for country
Sach hamesha Karwa hota Hai. Khan admitted his mistakes publicly. You also need to move on. Stop worshipping him. Nobody is clean in Pak politics.

I think ISI should simply shoot IK for good.
Problem solved we will have PDM govt for eternally and Pakistan will develop like it has in last 70yrs
Why you guys want imran khan to scarifice his life to achieve what? same people pubjab and sindh voted corrupt dynasty family for 30 years and still voting you can see people bashing imran khan when he was in govt, when country was progressing and they were crying and now inflation hiting 31% they are quite and when imran khan come in power they will again bash him and say they are neutrals not supporting pdm or pti.

Even after imran khan you will see same punjab and sindh will be voting for their beloved families.

Last edited:
Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
Bajwa doctrine in nutshell

Regime change is a handiwork of Real Estate developers with stakes of thousand of billion rupees, involving PDM corrupts, Zardari had a bigger hand here, plus the property developers a.k.a Military.

Only in N.H.A with Murad Saeed the minister, the savings in contruction of highways, roads, flyovers would have been 800 billion Rs, and Army wanted a huge share in it as commission and dev. charges which they couldn't with PTI and IK as PM. FWO is used as a frontline company for kickbacks and commissions, just as NLC others, for Sharifs it was Habib construction.

Everything done and planned revolves around money and more money. Proxies, agents, players role are done by all the stake holders in run for money.

Why you guys want imran khan to scarifice his life to achieve what? same people pubjab and sindh voted corrupt dynasty family for 30 years and still voting you can see people bashing imran khan when he was in govt, when country was progressing and they were crying and now inflation hiting 31% they are quite and when imran khan come in power they will again bash him and say they are neutrals not supporting pdm or pti.

Even after imran khan you will see same punjab and sindh will be voting for their beloved families.
It will bring unity
Imran Khan is threat to me

If Imran develops Pakistan the labour will become expensive and I won't be able to hire 5 maids.

Currently my day salary is 2200$ which is like 6 lac in Pakistan due to PDM efforts
It was bad in IK era. Wages were crazy now things have gotten better people are ready to work for anything

I forever will be greatful for PDM. Yes power can be issue but we have solar panels and backup generators so no big deal. I think things will even get better for us elites once country bankrupts(already technically we are in default hence why several Dollar rates in market)

1674631625800.png

What the OP doesn't understand is

THESE ARE THE NO1 ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN. WORSE THAN INDIA OR AMERICA OR THE TTP. FOR CLARIFUCATION I MEAN THE GENERALS THE SENIOR POLICE THE DUDICIARY AND THE PDM

It will bring unity
Imran Khan is threat to me

If Imran develops Pakistan the labour will become expensive and I won't be able to hire 5 maids.

Currently my day salary is 2200$ which is like 6 lac in Pakistan due to PDM efforts
It was bad in IK era. Wages were crazy now things have gotten better people are ready to work for anything

I forever will be greatful for PDM. Yes power can be issue but we have solar panels and backup generators so no big deal. I think things will even get better for us elites once country bankrupts(already technically we are in default hence why several Dollar rates in market)
So u are all about you and money...100% PDM...the more you live money the more you won't have it

What the OP doesn't understand is

THESE ARE THE NO1 ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN. WORSE THAN INDIA OR AMERICA OR THE TTP. FOR CLARIFUCATION I MEAN THE GENERALS THE SENIOR POLICE THE DUDICIARY AND THE PDM

So u are all about you and money...100% PDM...the more you live money the more you won't have it
I do understand but what is the way forward

All parties join hands and give each other NRO.

The PTI stood for justice and against the status quo. If Imran Khan and his party join hands with the crooks then they’ve lost my support.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom