What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

question is now how imran khan will turn this over again just to be removed on another day?
time will tell sir . now its just a war and lets see who wins . nothing is predictable as of now .

All parties in gov

if imran khan come with majority or 2/3 majority kisi ka baap bhi kuch nhi ker saky ga
Kisi ka baap 2/3 majority aanay say pehlay hi kaam dikha dayga...Karachi election ka blueprint and Mohsin Naqvi jaisay muhib-e-watan logon kay zariyah 2/3 aksariyat ka moqa hi nahi milay ga.

I know its stupid idea but in pakistan stupidity prevails. We are just losing time and I dont see election happening before 3-4 months or even later and then dhanli etc deals so I dont see pakistan moving forward or progressing
If Pakistani quom doesn't wake up then there won't be a Pakistan. No one is going to give you any space outside of Pakistan. Your home and family will be up for sale. you will be just like Liberia!

Are you familiar with Stalin's collective punishment? The haramzaday in GHQ have unleashed collective Punishment on the quom. So there will be famines and destruction of all social life. Because the dallay in GHQ can do it knowing there will be 0 opposition.

But you are worse than GHQ by even thinking and telling others that the cure is to bring back the bc who have brought Pakistan to ruins!

"All parties should join hands"... Shouldn't be a problem, after all parties are created and enabled by wardi mafia. In fact they have all joined hands already, in PDM.

IK is an outlier, he cannot be controlled and cannot be blackmailed. After him there are compromised individuals in PTI who will always follow Establishment. I feel IK will eventually be barred from running in elections through some BS reason, which is what these dufferes have been attempting to do for a while now.. Then elections will happen and PTI will win. Whore media will depict it has a win for PTI and awam, in reality the elected leader,, someone like SMQ, will be in establishments back pocket. Status Quo remains. DHA Mafia wins.

Last edited:
If Pakistani quom doesn't wake up then there won't be a Pakistan. No one is going to give you any space outside of Pakistan. Your home and family will be up for sale. you will be just like Liberia!

Are you familiar with Stalin's collective punishment? The haramzaday in GHQ have unleashed collective Punishment on the quom. So there will be famines and destruction of all social life. Because the dallay in GHQ can do it knowing there will be 0 opposition.

But you are worse than GHQ by even thinking and telling others that the cure is to bring back the bc who have brought Pakistan to ruins!
Incase you havent notice they have been back and forth for the last 30 years or so. Same qoum gave vote to the corrupt NRO takers in punjab and sindh otherwise they wouldnt have breathing space.

Second name me 1 guy in past 30 years or so who actually got punishment and havent comeback from corruption case.

GHQ and other will remain here, even imran khan gets 2/3 majority, he wouldnt be able to give punishment to any of the corrupt because he is not judge.

Even Imran khan said lets forget be gone by gone.

If you want to save this thread do it, mark it and tag me if any of the corrupt will ever get punished because they may get punish by court in morning and walk free by evening or next day.

If you put your hand on zardari " sindu desh nara is there"

if you put your hands on nawaz " qatri pressure will make it ease".

currently police in lahore trying to arrest imran khan and people are on the streets already.

As you know yesterday blackout in pakistan .I guess incase of default things would be much worse. Crime would be so much common and people will forget everything and will try to have food for their families. They may have money but wheat/food may not be available due to shortage.

There was not even have candles due to shortage.

Last edited:
Incase you havent notice they have been back and forth for the last 30 years or so. Same qoum gave vote to the corrupt NRO takers in punjab and sindh otherwise they wouldnt have breathing space.

Second name me 1 guy in past 30 years or so who actually got punishment and havent comeback from corruption case.

GHQ and other will remain here, even imran khan gets 2/3 majority, he wouldnt be able to give punishment to any of the corrupt because he is not judge.

Even Imran khan said lets forget be gone by gone.

If you want to save this thread do it, mark it and tag me if any of the corrupt will ever get punished because they may get punish by court in morning and walk free by evening or next day.

If you put your hand on zardari " sindu desh nara is there"

if you put your hands on nawaz " qatri pressure will make it ease".

currently police in lahore trying to arrest imran khan and people are on the streets already.

As you know yesterday blackout in pakistan .I guess incase of default things would be much worse. Crime would be so much common and people will forget everything and will try to have food for their families. They may have money but wheat/food may not be available due to shortage.

There was not even have candles due to shortage.
definition of high stupidity is repeatedly doing the same thing again and again. The only variable that is not fixed and the most important variable is the quom.

This variable has been abused and is accustomed to being abused. yet its the most powerful factor. the jahil quom.

in Tsarist Russia the peasants would often say that if only the tsar knew of the difficulties we face then the tsar would do something. The tsar didnt care, the tsar knew very well how its subjects were kept. yet the tsar was the hope of the peasants.

The Peasants in Pakistan looked to GHQ in the hopes they will do something, only to find out they are the cancer behind all the social fallacy.

The time is for the peasant to revolt. either the peasant revolts or till the end of time become a good naukar of kala angraiz.

The options are limited. People were led astray I can vouch for it. But now that you know the truth do something. Thats all I have to say. Power to the people.

As for the rodents of PDM doing something its just smoke and mirrors.

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?

I know... I have a better idea. Let's take an innocent decent person and join him with a hundred corrupt thieving murdering retarded illiterate rapists and hope they will collectively as a team produce the next Google/Apple/Amazon/ centre of excellence.

Mixing shit with honey doesn't produce reasonable usable honey.

I know... I have a better idea. Let's take an innocent decent person and join him with a hundred corrupt thieving murdering retarded illiterate rapists and hope they will collectively as a team produce the next Google/Apple/Amazon/ centre of excellence.

Mixing shit with honey doesn't produce reasonable usable honey.
yeah like we have been ruling by decent person for past 30,40 years.

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
Allh aap ka haami o Nasir ho. Shayad aap khawab mae bhi PDF pe post kartay rehatay hain

jee pur aman protest karey ap system change hojayega
pur aman ka time guzray huay buhut dair ho gai.....Log sirf leader ki call ka intezaar kar raya hain.....lets hope people still hai same josh ...

cf306712d6c6ef1bc33941ce7ea057ab.jpg

pur aman ka time guzray huay buhut dair ho gai.....Log sirf leader ki call ka intezaar kar raya hain.....lets hope people still hai same josh ...
if you are thinking ke situation like movie mangle panday and imran khan will say halla bol and public will change the system then it will not and imran khan will also not let it happen too. there would be another press conference from Imran khan to people to remain calm and do.peaceful protest which is wise thing to do.

This system wouldnt afford one man show as too many slogan will raise from sindh and punjab if go for real accountability nor can afford khandani nizam liks zardari or nawaz..

Book mark this thread will see what happen in future.

if you are thinking ke situation like movie mangle panday and imran khan will say halla bol and public will change the system then it will not and imran khan will also not let it happen too. there would be another press conference from Imran khan to people to remain calm and do.peaceful protest which is wise thing to do.

This system wouldnt afford one man show as too many slogan will raise from sindh and punjab if go for real accountability nor can afford khandani nizam liks zardari or nawaz..

Book mark this thread will see what happen in future.
I am sorry, I am just doing, what they call bongiyaan marna, i do not have the intellect to comprehend this complex situation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom