What's new

What if All parties join hands for the sake to make Pakistan better?

Even if your dreams come true, say the angels descend down and grant it, I don't know how it will solve any other problem (besides stopping infighting).
least there will be stability, all they all want except imran khan some sort of power like fazlu and other and people of pakistan cant do anything about it.

No one ever get punished nor they will, why wasting time. they all came in front nothing is hidden

All parties in gov already and mulk ka bera ghark
lets say tomorrow imran khan comes in power, these 13 parties wouldnt let him work, plus anchors paid one who have access to secret doors.

They again will make deals andncome in power then again same

Simple answer, won’t happen.

And if this happens, then PTI should be dissolved. This would be NRO of NROs.

-Zardari will have sindh as he has plus his son as foriegn minister.
- Sharif family will have punjab plus president as nawaz, shahbaz as minister of punjab and maryam as govt media holder
- fazlu is happy as long as his son in assembly
- imran khan as prime minister and will have kpk

Simple answer, won’t happen.

And if this happens, then PTI should be dissolved. This would be NRO of NROs.
NRO already happening and in huge numbers all cases gone so what left?

But look at this.....

FnONDMtX0AIlaBd

All parties in gov
lets say tomorrow imran khan comes in power, these 13 parties wouldnt let him work, plus anchors paid one who have access to secret doors.

They again will make deals andncome in power then again same
if imran khan come with majority or 2/3 majority kisi ka baap bhi kuch nhi ker saky ga

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
it is stupid, because PDM is exactly that and look what its done to Pakistan! only IK is no longer in power but every politician, judge, GHQ and bureaucrat is ruining the country!

it is stupid, because PDM is exactly that and look what its done to Pakistan! only IK is no longer in power but every politician, judge, GHQ and bureaucrat is ruining the country!
I know its stupid idea but in pakistan stupidity prevails. We are just losing time and I dont see election happening before 3-4 months or even later and then dhanli etc deals so I dont see pakistan moving forward or progressing

پہلے اکیلے اکیلے آتے تھے تو خزانے مین 8-9 ارب بچ جاتے تھے انکے جاتے جاتے ۔ اب ایک ساتھ آ گئے 77 وزیر مشیر بھی لگ گئے اگلے ہفتے 3 ارب ڈالر ہوں گے وہ بھی سعودی عرب کے ۔ امارات اور چائنا کا ڈپازٹ کھا رہے ہین آجکل

I know its stupid idea but in pakistan stupidity prevails. We are just losing time and I dont see election happening before 3-4 months or even later and then dhanli etc deals so I dont see pakistan moving forward or progressing
اب پاکستان رہتا ہے یا جاتا ہے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا ۔ 77 سال پہلے کیے گئے تجربے کی آدھی ناکامی 1971 میں ہو چکی باقی آدھی بھی ہو جائے تو کوئی قیامت نہیں آ جائے گی ۔ یہ علاقے یہ عوام ایسے ہی آباد رہے گی ۔ اسکو پاکستان کا نام دیں یا کوئی اور کیا فرق پڑتا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

پہلے اکیلے اکیلے آتے تھے تو خزانے مین 8-9 ارب بچ جاتے تھے انکے جاتے جاتے ۔ اب ایک ساتھ آ گئے 77 وزیر مشیر بھی لگ گئے اگلے ہفتے 3 ارب ڈالر ہوں گے وہ بھی سعودی عرب کے ۔ امارات اور چائنا کا ڈپازٹ کھا رہے ہین آجکل

اب پاکستان رہتا ہے یا جاتا ہے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا ۔ 77 سال پہلے کیے گئے تجربے کی آدھی ناکامی 1971 میں ہو چکی باقی آدھی بھی ہو جائے تو کوئی قیامت نہیں آ جائے گی ۔ یہ علاقے یہ عوام ایسے ہی آباد رہے گی ۔ اسکو پاکستان کا نام دیں یا کوئی اور کیا فرق پڑتا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
question is now how imran khan will turn this over again just to be removed on another day?

Hi,

I know it may sound stupid and you can laugh at it but since already 13 parties in one side and all the cases already removed I think there should be a model to move forward and election to be announce after 10 years. Model where everyone has its position who are best in it. Example below

1- Imran khan prime minister
2- nawaz sharif president
3- Shahbaz sharif minister of punjab
4- Bilawal foriegn minister
5- maryam govt media handler
and so..
etc and all they work to forget past and work for future of pakistan enough time waste and circling round and round.

Media talks about how to control inflations, make dams, improve exports etc rather than nawaz to imran khan to shahbaz waste of time shows.

Again its just an idea and in pakistan nothing is impossible since 13 parties already enjoying. I think neither one man show is possible neither khandani show is possible while only suffering is people of pakistan with these political drama.

Whats your thought on this?
Party system should abolish.
Individuals should fight elections on non party basis

Back
Top Bottom