What's new

What does Pakistan school books teach about Hindus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aryan migration theory is bumkum and is a theory propogated by colonial rulers to divide North and South Indians. No Hindu scriptures have any mention of any land from Central Asia.
So because Hindu scriptures don't mention the Caspian Sea, this scientifically validates the fact that Aryans came from Indian lands?

Ask yourself how idiotic this is for a moment. Firstly, it's negative evidence. You're claiming the absence of something (that is not an obligate prerequisite for something anyway) somehow disproves the same thing.

They can write whatever they want in their fairy tales. That they didn't mention central Asia doesn't scientifically prove they're from India. This is simple bullcrap.

If I visit some far away land and don't write about my home town, am I no longer from that home town?

Why are you people so mind numbingly stupid? Honestly, please explain.

On topic, the text books need to be revised. You can't have things like that there with Hindu children reading them.

Erm no, that was mass agitation. Take it up with the BBC if you disagree. They gave factual documents and ran through the episode. It happened months before the direct action day.
You have to go through the chronic more vividly. It was the starting of a bloody riot in east. Officially the count was 10K but unofficially it was 10 times.

I am just questioning why Muslim women do not have the same / equal right to divorce their husband in the same fashion as the husband can. I am not questioning their right to divorce, just the method.

1400 years ago and still now expecting all men to voluntarily give up the male chauvinsim coz Allah swt expects so would be childish at best . There was a reason to direct a lady to the judge so that she could actually get her rights enforced by the state

Who do you think she must approach if she's not feeling sexually satisfied apart from other issues? It's not like after approaching the qaazi she could be coerced to live in a relationship without her consent .the qaazi/judge has to cave in to her legit demands in any case and that includes divorce

It has been my earnest desire that BJP puts a final population exchange in it's poll manifesto. Maybe, some day...

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:Books should reflect reality

The Moment Indians went into Kashmir , our Paths diverted opposite direction towards a eventual conflict
The Division of India itself was flawed as many resource rich areas were allocated to India (We can't go into this discussion)

To Still have greed to go into Kashmir , and also Deny Sikh people their independence can't be tolerated

I am in favor of teaching the real face of Indian state in Books , the tone down version in Academia is why many people are confused how to discuss India , while confused people like Jung News Paper group continue to post images of Indian Actors or Actress , like as if they are anyone's relative or cousins , why would I care what some actor or actress doing ? I am reading a Pakistani News paper

Reality should be covered
  • Cover Black Magic cults, people who actively are cannibals (as covered by CNN special)
  • Naked Baba walking around Naked
  • Random people doing drugs as a Religious Escape
  • Cow Juice Drinking (It is part of the culture over there) , which they feel is a great tradition
All the above points are Alien concepts for Pakistani or Muslims

:coffee:

Last edited:
It has been my earnest desire that BJP puts a final population exchange in it's poll manifesto. Maybe, some day...

Yes plz do arrange the land in advance if thats what you are inclined to

It did.

To the crux of the issue, yes. Nobody really talks about what happened in those days, not even in our history books to keep things calm.

Fair enough.

What does the State of Muslims in Pakistan shows? Or should I say, who are not allowed to be called Muslims anymore despite being the front runners of the Pakistan movement? Despite creating land for Muslims. you ended up causing another partition. You should better direct your attention to communities who stood by your side like Ahmedi, Shia etc... instead of law and order issues in India.

There hasn't been another partition. At the end of the day shia are not underrepresented in the army, public services etc. They have been the rulers even e.g. Bhutto clan. Yes there is persecution of Ahmedi people I'll readily admit that.
As for law and order issues in India that's another topic.

You do the trolling and then want me to explain why lolz, we are tired of many of you indians trolling with hate and wasting thread space here. You talk about rationale go read and understand and then take a stand in the meanwhile take it easy with the mess and chill out.
So you are the judge and executioner without explaining the charges. I can take back my word about your impartiality then.

History books are official stance of the administration and is read by impressionable school going kids.

Not everyone agrees with all of politicians' speeches. People can quote similar objectionable speeches by other leaders on the opposite side.

India also have a book called the constitution of India, which have clauses about India being a secular country and state has no business with the religion and all are equal.

Does the current India follows that constitution, with prejudiced CAA enacted, constitution breached in India held Kashmir.

And it is his story, of Modi's has taken precedence over history, the reason for the rise of Hindutva...

So it's history versus his(story).

You do the trolling and then want me to explain why lolz, we are tired of many of you indians trolling with hate and wasting thread space here. You talk about rationale go read and understand and then take a stand in the meanwhile take it easy with the mess and chill out.
You wrote 2 posts in reply but still could not explain. Clearly because there is no explanation.
You hereby go into my ignore list. Dont want to waste time reading posts from pathetic partial folks.

You wrote 2 posts in reply but still could not explain. Clearly because there is no explanation.
You hereby go into my ignore list. Dont want to waste time reading posts from pathetic partial folks.

Its you who is pathetic not me don't come to this site if you can't be a decent human being rather then a hateful troll. You are no one and i mean no one but a person full of hate which is sad get lost.
So you are the judge and executioner without explaining the charges. I can take back my word about your impartiality then.

No judge but here to make sure trolls get like you get what they deserve this is not your home or hangout spot if you cant handle the the rules and be decent then get lost don't come here simply !!!!!!!!

So because Hindu scriptures don't mention the Caspian Sea, this scientifically validates the fact that Aryans came from Indian lands?

Ask yourself how idiotic this is for a moment. Firstly, it's negative evidence. You're claiming the absence of something (that is not an obligate prerequisite for something anyway) somehow disproves the same thing.

They can write whatever they want in their fairy tales. That they didn't mention central Asia doesn't scientifically prove they're from India. This is simple bullcrap.

If I visit some far away land and don't write about my home town, am I no longer from that home town?

Why are you people so mind numbingly stupid? Honestly, please explain.
Sure. I am ready to explain.
They wrote extensively about Indian land but not a single line about their so called former home. Do you think this is 'normal'. If you migrate from Pakistan to US and prolifically write about your life in US, would you not mention anything about your upbringing in Pak?

Apart from this, there is no positive evidence to support Aryan migration theory. It is only a theory which came about in British time. This was another one of their tools used for divide and rule.

Why not another beautiful partition, India is already divided ideologically between Hindus and Muslims.

Only a physical division is required now, much easier task now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom