What's new

What does Pakistan school books teach about Hindus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not stupid. We know what the real plan is. France first banned Niqab and everybody was fine with it, now they target Hijab too. If you give in, don't expect others to respect you any further. The goal is to ban Azan completely, you know that, I know that and everybody else knows that.
Indians want to sleep peacefully at night. For that, loudspeaker use at night time is banned. If you want to be paranoid about this, then go ahead.

Muslims eat beef and there are lots of cows in India. Why should Muslims stop eating beef?
There are a lot of other animals to eat. They can 'voluntarily' avoid beef to be considerate to others' sensitivities. I dont agree with enforcing this by law. Personally, I feel all of us should become vegetarian. But I dont have a right to enforce it by law, just request others.

Having an Islamic identity doesn't make you an Arab.
I was just responding to your comment where you said Hindus and Muslims are from different solar systems. We know where we are from. You seem to be confused about your origin.

Pakistan is ranked by the Global Gender Gap Index 2018 as the sixth most dangerous country in the world for women and the second worst in the world (ranked 148th) in terms of gender equality.

Link: 2019 EU Report on Status of Women

So, Communal violence that happened much like the violence during the Khilafat movement.

Happened both ways.

Sure. in Jinnah's own words calling for the Direct action day, " We do not want war. If you want war we accept your offer unhesitatingly. We will either have a divided India or a destroyed India "

Sounds very encouraging and peaceful.

Jinnah threw a bomb on an already tensed Calcutta which was under Muslim league rule. The League CM of Bengal declared a holiday on the "Direct Action Day" processions, which coincided with the Beginning of Muslims holy month. This followed by riots around India actually solidified the Pakistan movement. If you ask for one single reason for riots, and partition that will be direct action day. The blowback from Hindus forced congress to actually agree with the plan.

You really went back. Regardless, the state of the Muslims in today's India show that the need for Pakistan was essential.

India - leave aside updates - has actually already erased the most successful era in their own coterminous history by declaring Islamic Hindustan to be an age of slavery. The contrast is stark. Frankly, there's nothing wrong with declaring sati and human sacrifice from true jahilia eras as barbaric, however India has declared Aurangzeb's progressive, advanced and economic powerhouse to be a "dark age" for India - the disconnect from reality is getting starker.
Where have we done that? Can you quote any source where Mughal era is termed as 'dark age'?
You really went back. Regardless, the state of the Muslims in today's India show that the need for Pakistan was essential.
Its not way back.. Direct Action Day happened in 1946. Before that, Congress was dead against partition. Post that, they reluctantly agreed.

Indians want to sleep peacefully at night. For that, loudspeaker use at night time is banned. If you want to be paranoid about this, then go ahead.
Let's agree to disagree.

They can 'voluntarily' avoid beef to be considerate to others' sensitivities.
Can I ask Pakistani Hindus to get rid of their idols? To stop putting red dots on their forehead? You know "sensititivites".

I was just responding to your comment where you said Hindus and Muslims are from different solar systems. We know where we are from.
This was a metaphor to describe our political, cultural and religious differences.
You seem to be confused about your origin.
I am from Pakistan and this is what I tell people when they ask me.

Well fed, well educated, well treated.... The faces of these "oppressed" Hindus are telling everything.
Got everything from Pakistan, and started barking on international forums.
Why don't they raise this issue in parliament? They have representatives there.
Bruh! One of your founding father's ran away with his life to India, he was a Hindu, Dalit and your first minister of 'Law and Justice'. There are thousands of Hindus in India who came from Pakistan living in makeshift shelters. If situations in Pakistan was all Hunky and Dory for Minorities as @N.Siddiqui portrays it to be, then how is that possible? We see news about Hindu minor girls getting abducted and converted by the Mullahs. your representatives are on a leash, they don't have the freedom to question such things.

If Hindu representatives in Pakistan showed half the grit of Owaisi Brothers, they have the example of J.Mandal to follow.

This is so ironic, and oxymoronic...

Hate against Hindus is taught in Pakistan, supposedly, and there is no hate for Hindus, in general, in Pakistan.

And India where there are no such books, is filled with hatred and vengeance against Muslims to such an extent that Muslims now feel dehumanized and totally marginalized.

This is how half truth is pedalled in India, and concocted narrative was built over a period.

The result can be seen now...

not good

muslims in punjab first started the killing of sikhs in rawalpindi

atleast according to this youtube comment school education is better in india

I'm muslim from🇮🇳 india i proud of india Hume school me equality sikhaaya jata hai..... I love my india
then why you are shy of using your country flag instead pretending to be Pakistani.
You are nothing but a low level pajeet

Where have we done that? Can you quote any source where Mughal era is termed as 'dark age'?

Its not way back.. Direct Action Day happened in 1946. Before that, Congress was dead against partition. Post that, they reluctantly agreed.
"1200 years of slavery" .....not precisely "dark era" but the intention of such phraseology is the same.

Which vague source came up with this little gem, you ask?

Jahil Sikhjeet, look up what "gender ratio" means. While you do that, here's a graphic for every one else to enjoy. Reminder: It's not propaganda or bigotry to publish objectively correct facts in your textbooks!
View attachment 734364

women are only 48.76% of the population in Pakistan. Women under natural conditions should be a higher percentage than males.

This is what I thought as well. Being from the upper class, having Ph.D. and nothing else to do but to bitch about Pakistan in a foreign news outlet. And then ask why Pakistanis question your loyalty to the state. I have never seen a Hindu saying something nice about Pakistan. Only those BBC-types of people.

Don't kill the messenger:
Hindus will always have a problem with Pakistan, because we are a Muslim state. Hindu-Muslim-Bhai-Bhai won't change the ground realities.

Our government, army and PDF mods appease Hindus 24/7 but it's still not enough. We can build 100 temples for them next to Badshahi Mosque and they would still do the same.

What issue? Not teaching fake history lessons?

India tries to eridicate its Golden Age (Muslim Rule) and they complain about Pakistan not teaching about the glory of Breast Tax, Saati and Idol-Worship. When will India start embracing its Muslim history? You advertise your country with the Taj Mahal but hate on the Mughals. Hypocrisy much?
Hindus will always have a feeling of bitterness if not animosity towards muslims as the hindus rightly feel this( pak) is their land( which is true)and the foreign hordes descended on this land, carried out many atrocities, insulted their religion and by hook or crook converted people here to a religion which is both foreign and culturally incoherent with this land; in addition to all this hindus rightly feel they have become minorities in their own land and are being mistreated.

Last edited:
Can I ask Pakistani Hindus to get rid of their idols? To stop putting red dots on their forehead? You know "sensititivites".
If Hindus using idols or putting bindis offend you then you can request them. It will be upto them whether or not to agree with you.

Why not the exact same 'triple talak' right to Muslim women?

Islam gives both the right of divorce and single talak is sufficient to make the divorce effective while on the other hand a women can approach the muslim judge aka qaazi to get her marriage contract declared void even for reasons concerning her husband's looks/performance ------- .

but you being a biased outsider is only showing your obsession with the word tripple so that some white guy register it to his anti terror stereotype- ------ 1400 years ago when a good chunk of the world was burning widows and married women alike for being a witch or whatever muslims not only had a legal share of inheritance for their ladies but she also enjoyed the right of divorce through a functional court

Please do teach about Operation Searchlight as well.

Any credible proof of Indian hand?

Kashmiris are just facing the brunt of ongoing anti-terrorism operations. Once terrorism is completely eradicated, they can again live the peaceful life of pre 1987.

We have seen how 2 nation theory worked in 1971 and what basic rights you gave to Bengalis. Issues between Indians will be resolved by Indians. No need to bring religion in it.

Cheaters are in all countries. Anyways, what is it to do with Pakistan?

What is it to do with Muslims? Do we question why Muslims cut their own backs in Muharram? Or why millions of innocent goats are murdered in the name of religion on a particular day?

Regrettable collateral damage when Indian army has to respond to Pak army / terrorists firing on it.

There is no Sikh persecution going on. Manmohan Singh was our PM not long ago. Many Sikhs are having High ranks in Armed Forces.

Pak manufactured claim that he was a spy. You could not prove that in international court and hence the ICJ banned you from executing him.
@TOPGUN
May I know your rationale for giving negative rating here.
@krash @waz : Please see if you agree on negative rating on this post of mine. I would be happy to understand what I should change in future.
There is another post in this thread where Topgun has given me negative rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom