What's new

Why are Indians such Rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was scrolling through IG and came across a video on the Kalash festival. As it’s my habit, I always read the posted comments for entertainment purpose and on this video (others as well), you have scores of Indians specifically Hindus making lewd comments about the Kalash women. It amazes me at the pure cringe an average Indian Hindu man has for fairer skinned women (no matter the attractive level).

what drives these Hindu Indians to say such things. I remembered reading a comment online from a random Nepali guy. He said scores of depraved Indian men would fly to Kathmandu and the first they would inquire about when taking cabs to their hotel is where can we meet Nepali women for s*x. Honestly, Nepalis are 10x better than Indians.

@hatehs

Last edited:
Indian men will rape anything.

F5Y6RuyWgAAlUuS.jpg

It's all about their poor sex ratio.

India has roughly 111 boys per 100 girls and if you do the math, the result is over 85 million "extra" boys who will never get any.

To put things into perspective, California - America's most populous state - has a gross population of 38 million.

I think Indian movies play a big role in encouraging and normalising creepy behaviour.

I think Indian movies play a big role in encouraging and normalising creepy behaviour.
Indians used to make some good movies back in 1990's and 2000's to all the way 2010's, now are just cheap comedy, super cringe desh bhakti , and with vulgar dialogs...

I was scrolling through IG and came across a video on the Kalash festival. As it’s my habit, I always read the posted comments for entertainment purpose and on this video (others as well), you have scores of Indians specifically Hindus making lewd comments about the Kalash women. It amazes me at the pure cringe an average Indian Hindu man has for fairer skinned women (no matter the attractive level).

what drives these Hindu Indians to say such things. I remembered reading a comment online from a random Nepali guy. He said scores of depraved Indian men would fly to Kathmandu and the first they would inquire about when taking cabs to their hotel is where can we meet Nepali women for s*x. Honestly, Nepalis are 10x better than Indians.

@hatehs
lol

screenshots of comments ? I don't have an insta account and could only see one gauravsomething asking "j kya hindu hai?"

It's all about their poor sex ratio.

India has roughly 111 boys per 100 girls and if you do the math, the result is over 85 million "extra" boys who will never get any.

To put things into perspective, California - America's most populous state - has a gross population of 38 million.

Prostitution is legal in India, yet they still feel the need to rape. Explain that.

Prostitution is legal in India, yet they still feel the need to rape. Explain that.
Imagine being that unattractive that a wh+re refuses your cash so she doesn’t have to sleep with you. Pajeet story

There's a revered figure in Sanatan culture who used to spy on naked women and harass them. He was rewarded with 16,000 concubines for this deed. Then he kidnapped a prepubescent princess and did awful things with her. This Sanatan figure is revered by every pajeet. They grow up hearing stories of his exploits and are taught to emulate him. So you can imagine how they end up being such vile, filthy r🦍ists.

@VkdIndian can confirm this.
The comments get worse and worse on each video.

That's why we have them nukes bro.

Reactions: AA_
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom