What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

Good Idea... Do it and tell us how it worked out...
and mostly the result... poke us if you get a cyclop..
No . I think he will try this instead of cousin marriage :D

marry-dog.jpg

well they eat meat like barbarians, drink so much fizzy drinks, chocolates, cakes anything they can stuff. kebabs will be tortured in their mouth. Anything that is tasty and is usually bad.
Lot of oil, butter, sugar, salt, meat. I do steam bath now and again and infrared therapy at home.
Magnesium oil is sprayed on my body. I will eat daal or palak with some roti and mix hemp/chia/flax seeds in the daal.
i see a lot of white and black kids with diets predominantly of chicken wings and caffeinated drink.. they seem to be alright though...

its wrong because? the 'because' bit we want to keep it closer to science/evidence... not to feelings of what is wrong and right that is driven by social values...

There is enough scientific evidence to support it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mo...ng-over-births-to-first-cousin-marriages.html

Phil Woolas, the Oldham MP who is now Immigration Minister, caused outrage among Muslim groups in February when he called first cousin marriages the "elephant in the room" but he was supported by Bradford MP Ann Cryer who called for more public information about the risks of such marriages.

Although British parents of Pakistani origin account for 3.4 per cent of all births nationwide, they also account for around 30 per cent of children born with recessive gene disorders.

Looks like we got a few in this thread as well.

There is enough scientific evidence to support it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mo...ng-over-births-to-first-cousin-marriages.html

Phil Woolas, the Oldham MP who is now Immigration Minister, caused outrage among Muslim groups in February when he called first cousin marriages the "elephant in the room" but he was supported by Bradford MP Ann Cryer who called for more public information about the risks of such marriages.

Although British parents of Pakistani origin account for 3.4 per cent of all births nationwide, they also account for around 30 per cent of children born with recessive gene disorders.

Looks like we got a few in this thread as well.
yeah.. thats what we have been arguing about... and thats all we got at the moment... got any other study from other country?

Ewwww, live in your lane bro. I would not spend even a few minutes discussing this with you after this. These are the same fvking Pakistanis who try to claim the mughal heritage. Nibba read about Rani Karnavati of Chittor and Humayun.

You are the kind of person who will call someone brother and sister and secretly wish to bone 'em. Yuckkkkk!!!!!.
Muslims dont give a fack about what you think. Guideline for Muslim is Quran and they will follow their religious beliefs and marriage with cousin is permissible in Islam though they still have choice to marry non cousins or outside their relatives

i see a lot of white and black kids with diets predominantly of chicken wings and caffeinated drink.. they seem to be alright though...

yeah wait till they get up to 20s and 30s. i stopped sugar no more earaches, no more pains in my bones, no more muscle pains, no more toothaches. Do they eat that every day? Pakistanis eat this crap everyday. Some are exception like my younger bro he can drink ton of fizzy pop and eat crap food no fat no illness.

Muslims dont give a fack about what you think. Guideline for Muslim is Quran and they will follow their religious beliefs and marriage with cousin is permissible in Islam though they still have choice to marry non cousins or outside their relatives

Call someone sister and secretly wish to hump 'em. Don't put your cultural heritage on your religion. Thats a coward move right there.

Stop speaking about yourself that way... it' s not nice to diminish yourself. You are what you are and I, will accept you like that...
No discrimination, Brother.

Try Harder .

yeah wait till they get up to 20s and 30s. i stopped sugar no more earaches, no more pains in my bones, no more muscle pains, no more toothaches. Do they eat that every day? Pakistanis eat this crap everyday. Some are exception like my younger bro he can drink ton of fizzy pop and eat crap food no fat no illness.
hmm.. dont know... but compared to asians they do seem fit and lean.. most of it is due to poverty, they will grow out of it.

Back
Top Bottom