What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

http://paknation.pk/pregnant-man-in-india-who-gave-birth-to-his-brother-after-36-years/

Yes it is true story, that a pregnant man in India has given birth to his brother after the 36 year, And during this time, Child’s grow-up in his Bailey and now they get out from there. Doctors said that these kinds of things happen when twins child start growing in one Bailey and one child take over the 2nd child, and he use its food and facilities. Doctors also said that, in this case, the same thing is happening but the brother of that person remains in his daily, and they grow up there for 36 years.Sanjay Kumar, otherwise called Sanju Bhagat, of Nagpur, India conveyed his parasitic twin for a long time. He generally felt unsure about his swollen midsection.

bailey=belly.

Pregnant-Man-In-India-Who-Gave-Birth-To-His-Brother-After-36-years-paknation-2.jpg

Reasoning? You are just trolling and provoking others otherwise i had reasoning with members earlier

Stating facts bruv, there is a reason why Pakistanis account for 3.4 percent of birth in UK still comprise of 30 percent of all the recessive gene disorder. What that might be ?

A overlooked factor could be, is economic reason like land, wealth, etc. Pakistanis will avoid at all cost if they can, not to marry their kids to outsider, if they themselves are wealthy.

zameen, paisay, wah wah amir hai.

These nations are extremely physically rigourous and healthy.

Circassians are really extreme. You cannot even marry a girl from your own village because all of the children in your village are raised together like actual siblings. You have to marry a person from another village but then again, they don't have any kind of dowry traditions, if I recall correctly.

They have adopted surnames hundreds of years ago...
s-73db47640324921223394e0ee3cad16100423f44.jpg

...and woman usually don't adopt the name of the husband. Their understanding of Islam is very regional and traditional. They tend to be secular minded in Turkey.

Circassians are really extreme. You cannot even marry a girl from your own village because all of the children in your village are raised together like actual siblings. You have to marry a person from another village but then again, they don't have any kind of dowry traditions, if I recall correctly.

They have adopted surnames hundreds of years ago...
s-73db47640324921223394e0ee3cad16100423f44.jpg

...and woman usually don't adopt the name of the husband. Their understanding of Islam is very regional and traditional. They tend to be secular minded in Turkey.

Same in my state and village, not the country though.

So what do you think of it ? bad genes?, inbred? disease? lower iq? smaller height? Pakistan should they introduce law and testing.

I vaguely remember reading that iran has introduced a program where you can do a test to find out if you and partner are to have healthy baby or not. I forgotten the name of this program. Anyone that knows could you please help.

From my observation most cousin marriages have children with eczema and slow motor skills. They fall ill easily, and have weak immune system.
I think it's an issue, but it's being over-exaggerated as recent studies have found out it does not carry that much negative effects.

Pakistanis on average are the tallest and have the highest IQ in South Asia despite the highest %age of cousin marriages in the region.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom