What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

\you will overcome when the time comes to get married inshallah.

Never ever eewwwwwww. We don’t do this THANK goodness.

YOu are quoting a cracker from NC . Really ? That also in the face of facts for British Pakistanis. If this is not twilight zone, nothing is.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

I don’t understand why wouldn’t you want to explore other areas and be with someone different? It’s a whole big world out there

There are apparently some Hadith discouraging cousin marriages but their authenticity is considered "weak" by many scholars.

“Do not marry within the family [i.e., cousins], as that leads to children that are thin and weak.”
"Marry outside the family, lest the offspring be thin and weak.” [Ibn Hajar, Talkhis al-Habir]"

Many Islamic school of thoughts have also discouraged cousin marriages.
Also, the Hanbalis in particular explicitly mention that it is recommended (mustahabb) for a man to marry outside the family, as doing so normally leads to healthier and stronger offspring. [Mawsu`a Kuwaitiyya]
The Legal Ruling

I don’t understand why wouldn’t you want to explore other areas and be with someone different? It’s a whole big world out there

Apart from a few tribes in subcontinent some of the most inbred people live in Appalachian mountains specially of N.C.
I agree it's a big world out there. I have learned more from living with people of other culture rather than marinating in the same cultural juice where most of the desis marinate in, even in west.

Wholemeal nan like those that come in packet I have those now and again.
No, I buy mine cooked fresh. And I would suggest you keep a tab on your weight but even more important is the body fat. Suggest you use a meter to test your body fat %. Mine is 16% which comes in the "good category".

Circassians are really extreme.
Circassians and Caucasians generally speaking have a reputation [misinformed or not] of being extremely fine physical specimens.

Wallah Stop annoying me this is so wrong - ewwww omg stop!

It is normal honey everybody gotta do it one day. Then afterwards cousin is going to make you some roti and meat curry with a big smile.

No, I buy mine cooked fresh. And I would suggest you keep a tab on your weight but even more important is the body fat. Suggest you use a meter to test your body fat %. Mine is 16% which comes in the "good category".

Circassians and Caucasians generally speaking have a reputation [misinformed or not] of being extremely fine physical specimens.

They are creature of beauty and strength.

They look pretty average to me.

56ab17fcb42c3.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom