What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

It could also be the food contribution to bad health. I changed my diet try to stick with vegetarian but it is hard. no sugar, no white salt, all drinks stopped including milk just water or oranges lemons i squash myself. I have sip of apple cider vinegar in morning.
what is typical pakistani diet in uk? and how is it different from yours?

oh dear sorry pal, must be traumatising. log off and have some time to yourself

what do you do when you a$$ naked on top of each other?

Not married yet but soon will be. Then I will be on top and saying hi up close, very close indeed.

Good Idea... Do it and tell us how it worked out...

Its for you . Marry your cousin, marry your sister and marry whoever the fvk you want. Where I am from you can't even marry in the same village.

Its for you . Marry your cousin, marry your sister and marry whoever the fvk you want. Where I am from you can't even marry in the same village.
lets not bring morality into this... and keep it closer to the topic....
I think marrying childhood sweetheart(not related) incestuous .. but its popularized in cinemas...
what is normal in a culture is what people do... our right and wrong largely comes from that.

Calling someone brother or sister dont make them brother or sister.

Ewwww, live in your lane bro. I would not spend even a few minutes discussing this with you after this. These are the same fvking Pakistanis who try to claim the mughal heritage. Nibba read about Rani Karnavati of Chittor and Humayun.

You are the kind of person who will call someone brother and sister and secretly wish to bone 'em. Yuckkkkk!!!!!

lets not bring morality into this... and keep it closer to the topic....
I think marrying childhood sweetheart(not related) incestuous .. but its popularized in cinemas...

I am telling the fact not morals. I think its wrong as well but it what it is . Glad I don't have to follow it.

Ewwww, live in your lane bro. I would not spend even a few minutes discussing this with you after this. These are rhe same fvking Pakistanis who try to claim the mughal heritage. Nibba read about Rani Karnavati of Chittor and Humayun.

You are the kind of person who will call someone brother and sister and secretly wish to bone 'em. Yuckkkkk!!!!!
Want to play Doctor...Brother?

what is typical pakistani diet in uk? and how is it different from yours?

well they eat meat like barbarians, drink so much fizzy drinks, chocolates, cakes anything they can stuff. kebabs will be tortured in their mouth. Anything that is tasty and is usually bad.
Lot of oil, butter, sugar, salt, meat. I do steam bath now and again and infrared therapy at home.
Magnesium oil is sprayed on my body. I will eat daal or palak with some roti and mix hemp/chia/flax seeds in the daal.

Ewwww, live in your lane bro. I would not spend even a few minutes discussing this with you after this. These are the same fvking Pakistanis who try to claim the mughal heritage. Nibba read about Rani Karnavati of Chittor and Humayun.

I am telling the fact not morals. I think its wrong as well but it what it is . Glad I don't have to follow it.
its wrong because? the 'because' bit we want to keep it closer to science/evidence... not to feelings of what is wrong and right that is driven by social values...

Back
Top Bottom