What's new

What do you do?

SuLTan0203

New Recruit

Reaction score
After going through a number of threads and posts, I found its almost the same people everywhere. So these people must have plenty of time (to pass). So my curiosity is gain forcing me to ask this question (yeah, this times its just the one :P):
What do you do in life, other than posting on PDF?
I am not asking for your hobbies, I mean what Job do you guys really do? Or if you are a student, what are you studying presently?

And btw, count me in. PDF is really addictive. I guess even more than FB. :enjoy:

I have a stall at PDF Avenue and i sell naan cholay

I can see a successful business man here.. I am sure you must be making lot of money in your stall.... most of your customers will be indians :)

I can see a successful business man here.. I am sure you must be making lot of money in your stall.... most of your customers will be indians :)

No not just Indians but also Pakistanis I always add the Tarka of IndiaTV. So customers really like my cholas. Now im planning to open my branches in other places like Seniors cafe road, members club , China and Far East, Europe and Russia , Middle east and Africa

I TROLL BD section 24*7*365 :enjoy:

I enjoyed your, imran khan's and skull & bones trolling sessions esp. in nov,dec,jan. period when I was a lurker at PDF :P. Hass hass ke chair se gir jaata tha. Unfortunately Loki is a good mod. no fun now.

No not just Indians but also Pakistanis I always add the Tarka of IndiaTV. So customers really like my cholas. Now im planning to open my branches in other places like Seniors cafe road, members club , China and Far East, Europe and Russia , Middle east and Africa

I would suggest you shift your HQ to Naswaristan....... I am sure your profits will be doubled (but you will be bored seeing same customers every day every time :P)

I TROLL BD section 24*7*365 :enjoy:

Galath baaath....Never stick to one place..... Jab karna hein tho khulke karoo.... har jagah karo :p

I would suggest you shift your HQ to Naswaristan....... I am sure your profits will be doubled (but you will be bored seeing same customers every day every time :P)

Galath baaath....Never stick to one place..... Jab karna hein tho khulke karoo.... har jagah karo :p

Yes nair I tried to sell my naswar there but those people need hardcore naswar . So my naswar business ended with eating my own naswar.

Back
Top Bottom