What's new

What do Pakistan think of Anjem Choudary?

@Jaanbaz

They should send him to some Jordanian prison. I don't think it will happen till he has served his purpose. British have a history of using traitors among Muslims for their advantage.

That is correct and not only Muslim traitors.

One of them was a long time mentee of Winston Churchill. You wanna know the name?

What do Pakistan think of him?

He goes on mainstream medias like BBC, FOX etc calling "death to infidels" or "Sharia law should be on UK, Europe etc" and those silly protest?

They should deport him back to Lahore and take charge against him or I think Pakistan should see the example of Mossad mission in UAE 4 years ago. 8-)

Let's take a reminder for what he is exactly, a nutjobber.

West needs few loud mouth people like him, it serves a purpose
dont try what he does while in US or UK you will be deported, he has an arrangement

So what do you think? You think All Muslims support him?
most muslims do not supports his antics.. and some might hate him for bringing negative attention.. but huge number broadly agree with him..

uk govt has no way to stop him, legally, till UK is part of EU.

Last edited:
No its legal. They just deported a pro AQ Jordanian lived in the UK for years, didn't make trouble in the UK at all.
BBC News - Abu Qatada deported from UK to stand trial in Jordan

Meanwhile we see Choudary enjoying free rants...:lol:
anjem is british.. as anybody else. you cannot deport him anywhere.
you cant lock him away because he did nothing illegal yet.

Its the same with BNP guys, can they be deported? can they be legally locked away?

qatada is citizen of jordan, he was given asylum in Uk. Even deportation was nearly impossible, courts stopped deportation many times over human rights issues in jordan (qatada claimed he might face torture in jordan).
It was only when jordanians guaranteed his safety he was deported.

most muslims do not supports his antics.. and some might hate him for bringing negative attention.. but huge number broadly agree with him..

uk govt has no way to stop him, legally, till UK is part of EU.

where did you get the "huge number broadly agree with him" from?

where did you get the "huge number broadly agree with him" from?
you will not see them on street... as they dont support him..
you wont see all the people who have similar view as BNP on street, but I think a fair amount do support the views. Not all of them like BNP ways though. The swelling UKIP votes is a fair indication. (UKIP has nothing to do with BNP)

BTW, I should have said its my opinion, you are free to disagree.

He's a useful idiot for the british establishment, he's paraded around on media whenever the government needs a public scape goat. Usually seen hiding behind the british bobby, this moron is as qualified to talk about Islam as Rushdie.

It's strange how quick the media finds him though whenever a major incident involving british muslims happen, its like they want to show him as the spokesman for british muslims.

Mujhe ye banda mil gaya kahin to isko itnay chitrol marnay hai ke isko apni purani pee hui brandi yaad ajaigee.

you will not see them on street... as they dont support him..
you wont see all the people who have similar view as BNP on street, but I think a fair amount do support the views. Not all of them like BNP ways though. The swelling UKIP votes is a fair indication. (UKIP has nothing to do with BNP)

BTW, I should have said its my opinion, you are free to disagree.

This guy can muster about a hundred people on any given day, saying that a "huge" number of muslims agree with him is blatant generalizing without any evidence. Just my opinion.

Well, even the person who beheaded the British soldier recently has not been deported I guess.

So guess what, he was tool as well...

This guy can muster about a hundred people on any given day, saying that a "huge" number of muslims agree with him is blatant generalizing without any evidence. Just my opinion.
going beyond his rhetorics, one of his key demands is sharia to be the law in UK, and the guiding principle. When archbishop said some elements of sharia is already implemented in uk, he said it has to be implemented in full.
Tell me how many british muslims can logically counter it.

Well, even the person who beheaded the British soldier recently has not been deported I guess.

So guess what, he was tool as well...
attackers are british.

What do Pakistan think of him?

He goes on mainstream medias like BBC, FOX etc calling "death to infidels" or "Sharia law should be on UK, Europe etc" and those silly protest?

They should deport him back to Lahore and take charge against him or I think Pakistan should see the example of Mossad mission in UAE 4 years ago. 8-)

Let's take a reminder for what he is exactly, a nutjobber.
He is a super Idiot :sniper:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom