What's new

What do Pakistan think of Anjem Choudary?

People like Andy Choudhry needs to be ignored.

This man was a Anjum Chowdary follower - there are an estimated 700 Brits doing Jihaad in Syria - another 200 / 300 Brits in Afghanistan / Pakistan. Even if the media ignores these retards - Don't think it will make any difference to their Jihaadi and Shariah campaign.

This man was a Anjum Chowdary follower - there are an estimated 700 Brits doing Jihaad in Syria - another 200 / 300 Brits in Afghanistan / Pakistan. Even if the media ignores these retards - Don't think it will make any difference to their Jihaadi and Shariah campaign.

Whats your point? Terrorists should be executed. But Britain is too soft on terrorists.

Whats your point? Terrorists should be executed. But Britain is too soft on terrorists.

My point is, whether the media ignores him or not, people like him will spread his poison till there is a gullible population available to be brainwashed.

He mocks the Brits claiming free speech.

According to his Twitter account...he is a supporter of Altaf Hussein and MQM. :wacko:

If I ever see him in London, I will punch him in the face. :D

How can he be a supporter of MQM when MQM is for separation of religion and state. I think you have found his parody account. Lol

Back
Top Bottom