What's new

What do Pakistan think of Anjem Choudary?

Andy Choudhry was a playboy in his prime youth. He was known as a heavy drinker and a womanizer during his College days. I find it ironic how he claims to know anything about Islam. This clown is banned from almost all mosques in England. And guess who provided him with space to give his extremists rants? The British Government allows him and his fellow clowns to assemble in local Community Centres to spew his hatred and propaganda. Few years ago he tried to enter some London Mosque and was chased out of Mosque by old Pakistani men.:lol:

Andy Choudhry and EDL are both test tube experiment of MI6 to keep the average people on the street divided while the politicians are destroying Great Britain.
:rofl:

England has large numbers of Muslims so how come there is no protest or campaign against him to pressure the government? I'm sure non Muslims would rally behind them. :enjoy:

:rofl:

England has large numbers of Muslims so how come there is no protest or campaign against him to pressure the government? I'm sure non Muslims would rally behind them. :enjoy:

People like Andy Choudhry needs to be ignored. BBC and Sky News are the ones who give him more publicity. The Muslim Community has all ready banned him from entering their mosques. But i agree there needs to be a more concentrated effort by the Muslims community to root out extremists from their ranks.

Check another video where Anjem and his followers attacked a Shia Muslim in London while they were protesting against Bashar Al Assad. Notice on the corner how the Police protects Anjem Choudhry.

Last edited:
He is part of the Zionist/crusader conspiracy to throw out Muslims from Europe.

At least this is the view of some think tanks on this forum.

He is part of the Zionist/crusader conspiracy to throw out Muslims from Europe.

At least this is the view of some think tanks on this forum.

So what do you think? You think All Muslims support him?

Check another video where Anjem and his followers attacked a Shia Muslim in London while they were protesting against Bashar Al Assad. Notice on the corner how the Police protects Anjem Choudhry.
Some 10 clowns while million UK Muslims sitting at home. :lol:

Couldn't answer the question yet continued with his rant.:omghaha:

Back to comedy.
Coup D'état in Britain? :woot: :lol::suicide:

He is a total nutjob, but like most religious nutjobs they have an uncanny ability to lure in the bored/disenfranchised/depressed youth who need someone to blame for their sad lives.

It's not a government conspiracy, the fact is the media all over the world love people like him because they're sensational. Sadly the UK government is all too aware that an attack on a guy with such a high profile can easily be twisted to look like government Islamophobia. So instead they have to protect him even better!

No but see post#20 to see the proof of what I mentioned.

Even if he does it still doesn't change the fact that some Muslims are supporting him. I don't understand what @Aeronaut is talking about. He doesn't even live in UK he has no idea whats going on here.

@Jaanbaz

UK has some of the most stringent hate speech laws. Technically he should have been in jail, which points to his prorection by the state itself. They want him to keep barking, as it serves their purpose.

We need an Indian to tell us what is what, they have their own agenda.

@Jaanbaz

UK has some of the most stringent hate speech laws. Technically he should have been in jail, which points to his prorection by the state itself. They want him to keep barking, as it serves their purpose.

We need an Indian to tell us what is what, they have their own agenda.

Send him to jail and soon the Left Wing , crack smoking hippies will be shouting about Human rights.

Conclusion :

This guy is on Uk gov Payroll

This guy is not even muslim

This guy is paid to defame Islam

This guy is alone spreading hate

This guy has no support of other muslims.

Probably,its the thought which has been disturbing me for the last few years,may ALLAH help us.

see how a hate monger bigot gets all the attention and air time...its obvious !

@Jaanbaz

They should send him to some Jordanian prison. I don't think it will happen till he has served his purpose. British have a history of using traitors among Muslims for their advantage.

Back
Top Bottom