What's new

What do Pakistan think of Anjem Choudary?

Shah9

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
What do Pakistan think of him?

He goes on mainstream medias like BBC, FOX etc calling "death to infidels" or "Sharia law should be on UK, Europe etc" and those silly protest?

They should deport him back to Lahore and take charge against him or I think Pakistan should see the example of Mossad mission in UAE 4 years ago. 8-)

Let's take a reminder for what he is exactly, a nutjobber.

Last edited:
He is British, Pakistanis shouldn't think anything of him.

He is British, Pakistanis shouldn't think anything of him.
He doesn't look British to me. :what:

article-0-07057C9D000005DC-621_468x390.jpg

Andy Choudhry was a playboy in his prime youth. He was known as a heavy drinker and a womanizer during his College days. I find it ironic how he claims to know anything about Islam. This clown is banned from almost all mosques in England. And guess who provided him with space to give his extremists rants? The British Government allows him and his fellow clowns to assemble in local Community Centres to spew his hatred and propaganda. Few years ago he tried to enter some London Mosque and was chased out of Mosque by old Pakistani men.:lol:

Andy Choudhry and EDL are both test tube experiment of MI6 to keep the average people on the street divided while the politicians are destroying Great Britain.

Altaf Bhai Islamist ho gaye :o:

He is no adviser to Altaf Hussain. Altaf Hussain doesn't need clowns for Islamic guidance. He himself is grandson of Mufti of Agra.

He is no adviser to Altaf Hussain. Altaf Hussain doesn't need clowns for Islamic guidance. He himself is grandson of Mufti of Agra.

But I think he & his party is secular & never heard their Fatwa against anybody.

Back
Top Bottom