What's new

What can Pakistan learn from Bangladesh?

He's trying his best but with the current tensions with India and the fallout between the US and another neighbour of ours Iran is once again affecting internal policies in tackling corruption. Personally PM Khan has take on too much to handle.

Biggest problem is Pakistan's massive debt where they pay 9 billion US dollars a year now - this compares with just 2 billion dollars a year for BD.
Also I appreciate Pakistan's heavy defence expenditures and the fact you guys are taken on the burden too much against India.
I wish BD would militarize quicker to take some of the burden off Pakistan.

Biggest problem is Pakistan's massive debt where they pay 9 billion US dollars a year now - this compares with just 2 billion dollars a year for BD.
Also I appreciate Pakistan's heavy defence expenditures and the fact you guys are taken on the burden too much against India.
I wish BD would militarize quicker to take some of the burden off Pakistan.
India does not see any threat from BD even if you increase your militery. India's prime focus is Pakistan and china. If you followed the news for the last decade every week there was a bombing in Pakistan. Many investors packed up and left. Only now some businesses are coming back with great hesitation. B.A started operating flights from London to Pak only a few months ago after suspending operations for 10 years.

India does not see any threat from BD even if you increase your militery. India's prime focus is Pakistan and china. If you followed the news for the last decade every week there was a bombing in Pakistan. Many investors packed up and left. Only now some businesses are coming back with great hesitation. B.A started operating flights from London to Pak only a few months ago after suspending operations for 10 years.

BD is a Muslim country and so of course they would see it as a threat with a stronger military.
They went ape over two old submarines and are now trying to sabotage the next gen frigate programme.

BD is a Muslim country and so of course they would see it as a threat with a stronger military.
They went ape over two old submarines and are now trying to sabotage the next gen frigate programme.

I didn’t beleive it at first but I now believe India wants a neutered Bangladesh to avoid potentially 3 fronts.

India is more like a chalak frenemy more than anything.

These shitholes will not last a week as a state if faced with asymmetric warfare by India, let alone , combined efforts by cia/raw/mossad/NATO that Pakistan has faced since 9/11.

There is no comparison, Pakistan is a hard soverign state, while BD is soft country under the total influence of India through its proxies like hasina and her gang.
If what you say was true, 3 ministers would be subsequently cancel their visits to India with trash excuse following CAA bills
And military would have been flooded with made in India products... (they have been trying and failing to even participate in tenders for 10 years now.
Bangladesh is surrounded from all sides by India... it needs to keep its commerce running and can’t create hostile environments. Just because we trade with them doesn’t mean we can’t break their tooth when need arise. Show me an example in Pakistan like when 15 bdr members killed 300 bsf members.... (that too in hasina’s reign) however I suspect there are mir zafars in our govt because bdr mutiny wouldn’t have happened if govt didn’t have a hand in it.

Fair enough. I've interacted with many people from BD on social media they only seem to have venom and hatred against Pakistan. The more suttle ones are very suspicious about Pak, some have even claimed Pakistan has a hidden agenda to invade and occupy BD. Gives one the impression Bangladeshis are more inclined towards India.

I didn’t beleive it at first but I now believe India wants a neutered Bangladesh to avoid potentially 3 fronts.

India is more like a chalak frenemy more than anything.

Well it is sensible they try to neuter BD but that is impossible as it is Muslim and the economy is quite large now and has better growth prospects than them.
As BD military grows in power relative to them, they will have another headache(although lesser than Pakistan and China) to worry about.

Fair enough. I've interacted with many people from BD on social media they only seem to have venom and hatred against Pakistan. The more suttle ones are very suspicious about Pak, some have even claimed Pakistan has a hidden agenda to invade and occupy BD. Gives one the impression Bangladeshis are more inclined towards India.

Invade BD?
Does Pakistan have an aircraft carrier and assault ships to make this possible?

:crazy:

Well it is sensible they try to neuter BD but that is impossible as it is Muslim and the economy is quite large now and has better growth prospects than them.
As BD military grows in power relative to them, they will have another headache(although lesser than Pakistan and China) to worry about.

Invade BD?

Despite the issue of militery hardware pakistan has no pro Pak voices in BD.

Invade BD?

Are there any business/ trade related news occuring between the two nations?

Despite the issue of militery hardware pakistan has no pro Pak voices in BD.

Things are not what they seem.
Majority of BD'shi Muslims are pro-Pakistan( as I am) but the current situation means that people dare not express it openly.
Once BD becomes a true democracy again then it will show.

Things are not what they seem.
Majority of BD'shi Muslims are pro-Pakistan( as I am) but the current situation means that people dare not express it openly.
Once BD becomes a true democracy again then it will show.
That's good to know and many in Pak are happy to see BD progress forward.

And that without any foreign aid.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Same Pakistani women is just working hard to prepare food and clean house.

India is reaponsible for much of our security reasons. TTP was supported by R&AW. India also has hand in problems in Western border of Pakistan. We need to invest heavily in Military bcz of India.
Our problem with India is mainly Kashmir. If we give Kashmir to India then all problems maybe solved. That what I replied to that question.
whatever india will demand you will fullfill that.After Kashmir India will ask for Karachi.Are you ready to give Karachi to India !!!
30 billion is just from textile
Out of these $30 billions textile export from BD .At least $10 billions share belongs to Pakistan which we lost due to wrong policies of the previous governments.

yes they are in parks, beeches, railway tracks
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whatever india will demand you will fullfill that.After Kashmir India will ask for Karachi.Are you ready to give Karachi to India !!!

Out of these $30 billions textile export from BD .At least $10 billions share belongs to Pakistan which we lost due to wrong policies of the previous governments.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sell Pakistani dresses to BD. They are huge demand in BD. Pakistani desi style dresses are pure class. Indians copy them and sell those to BD. And BDs copy those from Indians and sell in BD market. If Paks can directly sell them to BD, you can recover some of those lost business opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom