What's new

What can Pakistan learn from Bangladesh?

So yeah, you cannot name a single country that became a super power based on jute

You mentioned oil to change the topic, but I will say, oil is the most important resource in our modern world. Jute has never been, and will never be "the most important resource"

So let's logic this out.
The British are all good and fine since they said "yeah we looted you" ?
Seriously?
This is what they did you you people.... MULTIPLE TIMES
1943-bengal-famine.jpg

Yet you have zero hatred for them.

Instead you are crying about 24 years of pakistan.

And we didn't loot anything.
We were trying to do our best we could with the crappy hand we were dealt.

Could we have done things better? Sure, but be were not a colonial power, we were/are a multi ethnic nation.

Why you keep talking about UK as they themselves admitted they were in BD to loot?
Look at the state of your economy now - 1400 US dollar GDP per capita compared to 2000 US dollar for BD. Your per capita is growing at 1-2% a year while BD grows 6-7% a year.
You have 3 times the external debt of BD despite the fact that BD has a larger economy than you.
A recent report said that BD will be the 25th largest economy in world in 2034 while you will be 50th.
How much more evidence do you want?

Whatever soothes your brain. For Indians it’s India for bd it’s bd people. I think the whole lot is piece of shit
Why do Bangladeshi politicians reference Pakistan to do their politics every now and then..Not neighbors, not trade partners, nor defence partners.state relations are so-so..whats the obsession here?

BD traditionally have their info & analysis coming from India. Whatever the idea Indians give to BDs, they follow. Too much dumb people to make up their own mind & analysis. With congress in power it seemed like these ideas never could go wrong & India truly a Bandhudesh to help BD. Even if they harmed BD. Now the bubbles are bursting with Hindutvas in power. Indians cant be trusted and India wanna people are doubted. This BJP is truly a blessing for BD. Remain as a neighbor, not big bro or husband/wife.

Why do Bangladeshi politicians reference Pakistan to do their politics every now and then..Not neighbors, not trade partners, nor defence partners.state relations are so-so..whats the obsession here?
You’re mistaken if you think no trade or military partnership exist. The obsession stems from us being zero and discriminated against and now us doing better in certain areas than you guys.

Why you keep talking about UK as they themselves admitted they were in BD to loot?
Look at the state of your economy now - 1400 US dollar GDP per capita compared to 2000 US dollar for BD. Your per capita is growing at 1-2% a year while BD grows 6-7% a year.
You have 3 times the external debt of BD despite the fact that BD has a larger economy than you.
A recent report said that BD will be the 25th largest economy in world in 2034 while you will be 50th.
How much more evidence do you want?
:blah:

You worship the white man.
This you have proven.

As for the rest, I don't want to go down the nasty road as I'm trying not to offend the sensible Bengalis here.

So I'll just say this, we reduced more poverty last year then you, while you guy were thumping your chest about growth rate.

That has to be the most embarrassing thing, super power growth rate Bangladesh was unable to match evil, brown man, failed state Pakistan in poverty reduction.:pakistan:

Just some personal advice, stop hating brown people and worshiping the white man.

You’re mistaken if you think no trade or military partnership exist. The obsession stems from us being zero and discriminated against and now us doing better in certain areas than you guys.

why on earth. does your foul governments deliberately continue to remind our ex-rejects of Pakistan country for? If your existence is to fight forever to compete with a country thousands miles away is just damn stupid. If that’s the case can you kindly please inform your million illegals around Karachi to come back home and get these wonderful statically growth benefits. You get every week ? Instead they except and prefer living in poverty in Pakistan than go back to something’s just don’t add up to these Bangladeshis.

why on earth. does your foul governments deliberately continue to remind our ex-rejects of Pakistan country for? If your existence is to fight forever to compete with a country thousands miles away is just damn stupid. If that’s the case can you kindly please inform your million illegals around Karachi to come back home and get these wonderful statically growth benefits. You get every week ? Instead they except and prefer living in poverty in Pakistan than go back to something’s just don’t add up to these Bangladeshis.

They are Pakistanis as they were in Pakistan before the split in 1971. Blame that on spending BD exports on making Pakistan richer than BD.
You reap what you sow.

:blah:

You worship the white man.
This you have proven.

As for the rest, I don't want to go down the nasty road as I'm trying not to offend the sensible Bengalis here.

So I'll just say this, we reduced more poverty last year then you, while you guy were thumping your chest about growth rate.

That has to be the most embarrassing thing, super power growth rate Bangladesh was unable to match evil, brown man, failed state Pakistan in poverty reduction.:pakistan:

Just some personal advice, stop hating brown people and worshiping the white man.

Seems like you guys worship other brown men.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/duba...to-hunt-houbara-bustard.650301/#post-12031647

Real talk.....

Both Pakistan and Bangladesh have alot of issues we need to address.

We MUST stop bickering and comparing ourselves against each other.

South Asia as a whole has a lot of room for improvement.

Seems like you guys worship other brown men.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/duba...to-hunt-houbara-bustard.650301/#post-12031647

Real talk.....

Both Pakistan and Bangladesh have alot of issues we need to address.

We MUST stop bickering and comparing ourselves against each other.

South Asia as a whole has a lot of room for improvement.

Really?

Do you know how many times I've been flagged for cursing out Arabs?

Seriously, read my comment history about Arabs.

At the end of the day, some Bengali posters have severe, and irrational, Pak hated.
Yet almost no hated for the white man who.... Well you saw the picture I posted.

My advice is to get out of Pak hatred and do something positive with your life.

As soon as you take the Biharis from bd. But Biharis are to soon receive govt subsidized housing that they can own in 30 years time with monthly rent as mortgage... so I don’t think they will want to go to Pakistan now. However bengalis in Karachi still lives in slums and there’s no plans to provide better housing for them from the govt. so I guess it just shows...

As soon as you take the Biharis from bd. But Biharis are to soon receive govt subsidized housing that they can own in 30 years time with monthly rent as mortgage... so I don’t think they will want to go to Pakistan now. However bengalis in Karachi still lives in slums and there’s no plans to provide better housing for them from the govt. so I guess it just shows...

And the difference is that the Bengalis in Pakistan supported Pakistan during 1971 whereas the Biharis did not support BD at the time.
To be fair, Pakistan cannot really afford it even if they wanted to do it.

Back
Top Bottom