What's new

What can Pakistan learn from Bangladesh?

BD women are working in factories and earning foreign exchange. Same Pakistani women is just working hard to prepare food and clean house. I already said not counting few big cities exemple but majority of population.

RMG sector is not a benchmark for women empowerment, on the contrary this is kind of exploitation with meager salary( was reading they are earning 8 K taka per month). And this is due to cost arbitration in BD versus India/China and other countries, Pakistan too.

This is a misconception about Pakistan that women in Pakistan are home bound. Check this below.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/427493-women-outnumbering-men-as-general-practitioners

Also about 66% of students in Karachi university are female students. Same pattern in many other cities.

Same Pakistani women is just working hard to prepare food and clean house.

Women in Pakistan are the home makers...more important than anything else.

Bangladesh is in a much better financial situation than Pakistan. More than 40 billion dollars in reserves vs 18 billion dollars in Pakistan. Moreover, Bangladesh has 30 billion dollars in exports vs Pakistan's meager 20 billion dollars.

I think Pakistan reserves are around 11 billion. Also Bangladesh exports are around 37 billion. 30 billion is just from textile industries AFAIK.

Can you please elaborate? Can't understand what point you're trying to make here.
India is reaponsible for much of our security reasons. TTP was supported by R&AW. India also has hand in problems in Western border of Pakistan. We need to invest heavily in Military bcz of India.
Our problem with India is mainly Kashmir. If we give Kashmir to India then all problems maybe solved. That what I replied to that question.

RMG sector is not a benchmark for women empowerment, on the contrary this is kind of exploitation with meager salary( was reading they are earning 8 K taka per month). And this is due to cost arbitration in BD versus India/China and other countries, Pakistan too.

This is a misconception about Pakistan that women in Pakistan are home bound. Check this below.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/427493-women-outnumbering-men-as-general-practitioners

Also about 66% of students in Karachi university are female students. Same pattern in many other cities.

Women in Pakistan are the home makers...more important than anything else.

Most garment workers in BD earn more than 8K Taka a month - this is the minimum by law.

First of all let’s get our numbers correct .... Pakistan exported over $24 billion and Bangladesh exported $40 billion (98 percent clothing/ textile related products).
Cheap and efficient labour makes it a good destination for this low skilled sector.

Bangladesh faces no strategic threats , sanctions and discrimination and has not fought a 17 year war. We have !
our losses are tremendous and our resources lost to the war are in hundreds of billions.

If Bangladeshis exaggerates their achievements then Pakistan under states theirs. Our 33 percent economy is undocumented !

I have to give credit where it’s due and Bangladeshis have achieved in human development .....

what pisses me off is Modi style policies and claims:

they have 18 planes ..... 13 serviceable and they claim they will compete with Emirates.....

We have dropped almost seven ranks due to the dollar depreciation so all of a sudden Bangladesh is an economic miracle? No it’s not.

making cloths will not make them economic giant......

we have a lot to catch up to but it’s by no means gloom and doom

no one predicted Indian economy collapse last year.... not IMF not The world bank.... it’s a joke to predict something in 15 years times..... I saw Iraq disappeared , Syria disappeared, Iran fading away and at one time their standard of living and wealth was amazing.....
No one can predict what will happen tomorrow let alone 15 years from now
When did Indian economy collapse ?

then Pakistan can bid farewell to water and if GB is also counted as part of Kashmir the Pakistan can also say goodbye to korakoram highway, gwadar and upcoming railway line to Xinjiang, what a moronic parsiwan or is it a clever lil injun?
What is parsiwan?
I wrote maybe. Security problems in Pakistan is mostly linked to India. Its India which causes problems and force us to invest heavily on military. We can take back Whole Kashmir too if thats on the cards

Back
Top Bottom