What's new

What are you reading right now?

queerbait

Reaction score
Country
India
i am reading two books, two as in i just yesterday finihed one , they are :

Pakistan eye of the storm : I chose this book because i wanted a neutral opinion on our neibhour.I couldnt have been achieved by either indian or pakistani authors.Another point for choosing was the preface was pretty balanced, it avoided exaggeration and mostly was on point.Great book.

Beyond a boundry : I have just started reading it, it is a tale of a west indian cricketer CLR James based around 1940's. Thre are the underlying themes of racial tension and the culture of cricket in west Indies.

i am reading two books, two as in i just yesterday finihed one , they are :

Pakistan eye of the storm : I chose this book because i wanted a neutral opinion on our neibhour.I couldnt have been achieved by either indian or pakistani authors.Another point for choosing was the preface was pretty balanced, it avoided exaggeration and mostly was on point.Great book.

Beyond a boundry : I have just started reading it, it is a tale of a west indian cricketer CLR James based around 1940's. Thre are the underlying themes of racial tension and the culture of cricket in west Indies.
Your author Ravi Rikhye and Pushpinder Singh have written neutral and un-biased stories in their few books regarding indo-Pakistan issue. I enjoyed reading all their books.

Back
Top Bottom