What's new

West Bengal won't depend on Bangladesh for Hilsha fish anymore.

I am not sure how admitting to "thieves" in your market is something to triumph about :unsure:

indian members kindly stop trolling the BD members! @Nilgiri esp you
That was a conjecture, i made it clear in my posts that i am not aware of prices in Kolkata markets. And if he paid that much here, he would surely be ripped off. That's all!

Isn't overcharging from foreign tourists a common phenomenon in our countries? They have to pay more for the services rendered, starting from entry passes to handicrafts and everything else.

@mb444 language please!

@Arsalan @Dubious

Your involvement required here. Too much off topic flame baits...
please also mind your language...

I had to delete your post too!

You can follow the genesis of that comment, @Abu Shaleh Rumi started this name calling by maligning my Assamese community. Read my posts in this thread, have anyone of them gone against the core topic of the discussion?

This caused my retort. Thanks.
You have also been rude in your fare share...the warning is for everyone :)

Isn't overcharging from foreign tourists a common phenomenon in our countries? They have to pay more for the services rendered, starting from entry passes to handicrafts and everything else.
It IS common but not something I would brag about let alone throw on an opponent's face :D

I have cleaned the thread (to the best of my knowledge)...

Next one abusing a culture, people, ethnic, member, country whatever will get a warning (meaning -1) coz EACH ONE of you have been warned in the open!

What is Hathkhora beef?
Sathkora is a kind of citrus fruit having an unique flavour that is cultivated in the Northeast India(mainly in Barak Valley in Assam and Mizoram) and Sylhet area of Bangladesh. Though it is mainly popular amongst the Sylheti community in India and BD, other communities in NE India also use them in their cuisine.

Sylheti cuisine is heavily influenced by the broader NE cuisine of India by its use of fragrant citrus fruits in their recipes.

Sathkora is a kind of citrus fruit having an unique flavour that is cultivated in the Northeast India(mainly in Barak Valley in Assam and Mizoram) and Sylhet area of Bangladesh. Though it is mainly popular amongst the Sylheti community in India and BD, other communities in NE India also use them in their cuisine.

Sylheti cuisine is heavily influenced by the broader NE cuisine of India by its use of fragrant citrus fruits in their recipes.

Thanks for information.

Bangladesh must put on a net across the river to put a stop to our innocent fish to go to selfish India.

Lol

No, I am not if favor of any artificial barrier blocking the flow of rivers, in any country. One of the reasons I don't like dams for electricity.

Bangladesh must put on a net across the river to put a stop to our innocent fish to go to selfish India.
You don't have to do it when we are doing it to ourselves. Hilsa used to be found right up to Allahabad in UP before the barrage was constructed across the Ganges.

A net to keep things out?:p: I am all ears but let's leave the poor fishes alone.

You don't have to do it when we are doing it to ourselves. Hilsa used to be found right up to Allahabad in UP before the barrage was constructed across the Ganges.

A net to keep things out?:p: I am all ears but let's leave the poor fishes alone.
So, demolish Farakka and wait for Hilsha to swim west to Allahabad. You have put a gigantic dam to punish us for supporting the two-nation theory. But, now your rivers have been silted as a result and Hilsha turns back to our water after smelling your nasty dam. Demolish it and you may get something good in exchange. It seems fish ladders are not helping you.

However, a long net on our side will help us protect what is ours.

Back
Top Bottom