What's new

West Bengal beats India in Muslim growth rate.

not true

Muslims will gain around 3 million in conversion globally till 2050, very little of that will come from Hindus

Hindus will lose 250,000 over 40 years in conversions and gain 260,000 in 40 years in conversion..Hinduism has become set in stone..it is very difficult both to get in and to get out

If anything conversion from religion to non-religion will become big, but the non-religious will ultimately lose out in the fertility stakes

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_religiousSwitching_640px.png
You missed what I meant that guy was suggesting islam is dying out and all I said not really its growing in india.

No.

I believe we will hit a low point first.

Wait. Where are you from?

I am NOT a right winger.

Just a Dharmic. True, I am on the slight Economic Right.
But then I support gay marriage, social reform, men and women's rights, right to free speech (including the right to offend) etc etc.

Last time there was a Gandhi who went on a fast to save Muslims (and prevent Hindus and Sikhs from doing the needful). Who will stop the non Muslims now?

That is no longer possible. As per stats, the highest it will hit will be 18%. Steps can (and will, in fact are being) be taken to reduce that in stages.

Direct Action Day. Surprisingly even in Bengal (Muslim majority province) after the initial Hindu killings, Hindus ended up killing more Muslims. Once stirred, Bengalis are a hard bunch to stop. Your martial army was defeated by them.Neither could Pakistan change their race, nor their language.

Nope. For every Priya Kumari there are a dozen apostates. A significant number of Bengalee Muslims (West Bengalis) are communists/atheists. Otherwise no state would have survived such a high Muslim population and NOT call for secession. Never happened in the world.

And the biggest hope for Dharmics - but for her, Hindu consolidation would never have begun. You wait and watch. Rohingya, Gaza, Kashmir valley and now pockets of Bengal.

You may personally win. Kill some non Muslim and consider yourself a Ghazi and all that.

But Islam has lost the war. It is a dying civilization. Ever since the 17th century - the decline of the Ottomans and Mughals - ending with the end of one Caliphate.
Now another Caliphate is breathing its last in small pockets of Syria where our Shia brothers are giving the so called Neo Rashidun a run for their money.
Atheism is on the rise - check the YouTube atheist Muslim (Indian, Bangladeshi and even Pakistani origin) bloggers. Remember that accepting Islam is way easier than leaving it - so you get the idea...if so many are coming out openly ... the real numbers are way higher. Combine it will a rapidly falling birthrate (twice as fast as non Muslims). In about 10-15 years their growth rate will equal that of ours and after that will begin a decline.

Non Islamic belief systems on the other hand have spread far and wide. This is not the 12th century that you destroy a Nalanda and out goes the monastic system - almost for good. This is the information age and even now Muslims count their strength in numbers. What good will a hundred lathi wielding crazed Momeens do against a well placed machine gun post? Do you know how many the IA killed in 1946 in the areas around Calcutta? Do you think we will shirk from doing that again? Read the Sunderlal report - we are as capable of shedding blood. Your blood. As you are of ours. Only now - the balance has been tilting on our side. For quite a few decades. Thanks to Jinnah, most Indians now know what Muslim majority means. Those secularists who remain centrists are also coming to terms with this reality.

So please. Don't pray for a Muslim uprising. It will lead to the utter end of Islam in what remains as India. We will be forced to make sure of it.
Religious switching won't affect islam as more people are coming in it then leaving it and what a few people post on youtube suddenly they are way more and I really don't care what religion will over take india but according to pew india will be the most populace muslim country but it will still be hindu majority and even then muslims tend to breed more then the average and many hindus are becoming atheist or less religious but personally i think india will not become muslim majority but will hold a growing muslim minority.

No.

I believe we will hit a low point first.

Wait. Where are you from?

I am NOT a right winger.

Just a Dharmic. True, I am on the slight Economic Right.
But then I support gay marriage, social reform, men and women's rights, right to free speech (including the right to offend) etc etc.

Last time there was a Gandhi who went on a fast to save Muslims (and prevent Hindus and Sikhs from doing the needful). Who will stop the non Muslims now?

That is no longer possible. As per stats, the highest it will hit will be 18%. Steps can (and will, in fact are being) be taken to reduce that in stages.

Direct Action Day. Surprisingly even in Bengal (Muslim majority province) after the initial Hindu killings, Hindus ended up killing more Muslims. Once stirred, Bengalis are a hard bunch to stop. Your martial army was defeated by them.Neither could Pakistan change their race, nor their language.

Nope. For every Priya Kumari there are a dozen apostates. A significant number of Bengalee Muslims (West Bengalis) are communists/atheists. Otherwise no state would have survived such a high Muslim population and NOT call for secession. Never happened in the world.

And the biggest hope for Dharmics - but for her, Hindu consolidation would never have begun. You wait and watch. Rohingya, Gaza, Kashmir valley and now pockets of Bengal.

You may personally win. Kill some non Muslim and consider yourself a Ghazi and all that.

But Islam has lost the war. It is a dying civilization. Ever since the 17th century - the decline of the Ottomans and Mughals - ending with the end of one Caliphate.
Now another Caliphate is breathing its last in small pockets of Syria where our Shia brothers are giving the so called Neo Rashidun a run for their money.
Atheism is on the rise - check the YouTube atheist Muslim (Indian, Bangladeshi and even Pakistani origin) bloggers. Remember that accepting Islam is way easier than leaving it - so you get the idea...if so many are coming out openly ... the real numbers are way higher. Combine it will a rapidly falling birthrate (twice as fast as non Muslims). In about 10-15 years their growth rate will equal that of ours and after that will begin a decline.

Non Islamic belief systems on the other hand have spread far and wide. This is not the 12th century that you destroy a Nalanda and out goes the monastic system - almost for good. This is the information age and even now Muslims count their strength in numbers. What good will a hundred lathi wielding crazed Momeens do against a well placed machine gun post? Do you know how many the IA killed in 1946 in the areas around Calcutta? Do you think we will shirk from doing that again? Read the Sunderlal report - we are as capable of shedding blood. Your blood. As you are of ours. Only now - the balance has been tilting on our side. For quite a few decades. Thanks to Jinnah, most Indians now know what Muslim majority means. Those secularists who remain centrists are also coming to terms with this reality.

So please. Don't pray for a Muslim uprising. It will lead to the utter end of Islam in what remains as India. We will be forced to make sure of it.
Oye sanghi troll u really believe a pussy like gandu ji save minority muslim population during partition lol.

After the fall of kashmir which will be within a decade, India will break into pieces. And bjp will be responsible for this

West Bengal beats India in Muslim growth rate.

Are they not Indian citizens like other Hindus, Parsee & Sikh?

After the fall of kashmir which will be within a decade, India will break into pieces. And bjp will be responsible for this
The Fall of Kashmir has been wet dreamed by our western neighbour for 7 decades now. Nothing has happened and nothing is going to happen. Only way they can win Kashmir from India is to fight a full fleged war.

When a Nuclear power cant realise its wet dream what can puny bangladesh do?

Pakistan would love to see Indian bengal turn in to IoK. For this BD relations with India most be very good as it will help in migrations etc. Hasina is thinking long term and stupid Pakistanis who hate her should realize this.

In 30 years India will need 700,000 soldiers in west bengal.

Ok
Oye sanghi troll u really believe a pussy like gandu ji save minority muslim population during partition lol.

Are you Hindu?

Religious switching won't affect islam as more people are coming in it then leaving it and what a few people post on youtube suddenly they are way more and I really don't care what religion will over take india but according to pew india will be the most populace muslim country but it will still be hindu majority and even then muslims tend to breed more then the average and many hindus are becoming atheist or less religious but personally i think india will not become muslim majority but will hold a growing muslim minority.
Not growing. A stagnant minority. It has already started falling in places. The census 2021 will make this clear.
The concern is not the growth of atheism among Hindus. It is a part of Dharmic philosophy. The adherence is Islam strictly on the other hand is.
Almost no one is coming in to Islam now. At least in India. Islam is weakening even among Muslims. Many people don't want to live with conflicting identities and conscience. Check posts on quora, visit India and see mosque attendance etc. Many other on the hand try to compensate for this and become true Muslims as well.

But you did try to look beyond sentimentality... So thanks.

Are you Hindu?

no. an agnostic who hates religious extremism
this is the reason india will be partitioned again. You treat person accordingly their religion. the more you isolate them the more they will be anti national

The Fall of Kashmir has been wet dreamed by our western neighbour for 7 decades now. Nothing has happened and nothing is going to happen. Only way they can win Kashmir from India is to fight a full fleged war.

When a Nuclear power cant realise its wet dream what can puny bangladesh do?
it will be the same for me if it is a part of india, pakistan or an independent kashmir. non of our business. But what i said it will fall sooner or later. Todays insurgency is very different than 90s. Day by day the situation is getting worse for india. After bjp came to power they pushed muslims more corner. They will be able to come to power more and more by nasty religious politics but at the same they just set time bombs

it will be the same for me if it is a part of india, pakistan or an independent kashmir. non of our business. But what i said it will fall sooner or later. Todays insurgency is very different than 90s. Day by day the situation is getting worse for india. After bjp came to power they pushed muslims more corner. They will be able to come to power more and more by nasty religious politics but at the same they just set time bombs

I is just right now we are getting a full handle on the insurgency in Kashmir. Over 140 militant have been killed this year itself. We will be ruthless in dealing with them. No soft corner

Anyone who pics up a stone or a gun will be dealt with

@CaptainJackSparrow Hindu,Jews and Chinese are the only ones who have maintained their culture and civilization since BC times...even the Ancient Greeks, Romans,Vikings have been wiped out under the advancing terror of Abrahamic religions
and Judaism is an Hindu sect right? Moses was a ten faced hindu demon god

Back
Top Bottom