What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Not your brother.. don't say me bhaijan!

Tum log jab tak sahi se zaleel nahi hotay khamosh nahi hotay waisay.. Kabhi Indian Hinduon ke haathon zaleel hotay ho, Kabhi Pakistani Muslims ke haathon.. Lanat pari huee hai..

So F off.

Problem with Indian Muslims is that inn ki zindagi guzar jati hai apni hubbul watni prove karnay main..

Aik baar main ne aik Indian Muslim se Indian Hinduon ki presence main aik hypothetical question kia.. ke agar Indian Army Israel ke saath defense treaty sign karay aur kisi wajah se Israel/ India ki KSA se jang hojaey aur Israel ki forces Bait ul Haraam tak pohanch jaein tou kis ka saath dogay? India ya Bait ul Haraam? Ayen bayen shaein karne laga..

Yeh tou auqaat hai in ki..
Kyuki wo Indian hain, brainwashed terrorists nahi.

There is video of marriage, there was no gun pointed at her head. Look at her, 40 years old divorced ugly tharki aunty looking for 20 year young handsome pathan. She was just looking for to time pass in Bannu and then played drama for money. typical baniya

Only a fool or Indian will believe she was forced hahah, she came all the from India to Bannu over facebook posts. LMAO

uzma-indian-woman-in-pak_650x400_71495711233.jpg
So you mean your court is fool?? And you believe in your own imaginations whether woman was tharki or not?? I guess PDF should have IQ test too before registering any idiot.

Tumhari apni shakal to bata ki chappal jaisi hai aur doosron ko ugly keh rahai ho.
Kamsekam g**d ni fatti meri asli dp or asli name id me lgane pe.

Kyuki wo Indian hain, brainwashed terrorists nahi.

Lolll.. don't agree with your use of term "terrorist" but, you are right, Indian Muslims will probably sit somewhere in India and watch the whole saga..

That's why I call them teetar batair.. At least you Hindus, or Sikhs or others will support your Army.. yeh becharay na tumhara saath desaktay hain, na against jasaktay hain.. lollll...

So you mean your court is fool??

She said, I don't want to live with this guy.

Our court said okay and ask authorities to threw her out of the country.

Nowhere court said she didn't lie about her life and her past etc.

Chalo ab doosron ko ugly nahi kehna. Aur agar kehnai ka dil chahai to pehlai apni shakal dekh laina.

Lolll.. don't agree with your use of term "terrorist" but, you are right, Indian Muslims will probably sit somewhere in India and watch the whole saga..

That's why I call them teetar batair.. At least you Hindus, or Sikhs or others will support your Army.. yeh becharay na tumhara saath desaktay hain, na against jasaktay hain.. lollll...
Dekh bhai Indian muslims zadatar against hi hain pakistan k, sirf kuch brainwashed idiots hain jo pakistan ki tarafdaari karte hain, wo bhi gine chuney 5-6% hain. So change your opinion about them.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I give a f about your opinion bhaijaan.

In case you did not get it the first time around. F off.

You started quoting me to get F first. You got it or you want more? Call bhaijan to a Hindu Swami, not me..

And don't quote me again.. teetar batair..

So you mean your court is fool?? And you believe in your own imaginations whether woman was tharki or not?? I guess PDF should have IQ test too before registering any idiot.

Facts point towards her being desperate tharki 40 years old women who was doctor in India yet moved all the way to live in Bannu village. After tharak puna was over she played drama for money. And now she will make quite a bit insulting Pakistan on Indian channels.

You don't need to be genius to see what is going on.

Ride on your high horses of morality, but i don't have any smpathy for a witch who left her sick little daughter for her lust, and on finding out that things are not what she thought in village she startes bad mouthing about whole country.
Maybe she was right. She did all this for love but instead faced something else thats why decided to leave as her life too was threatened as per her.

Facts point towards her being desperate tharki 40 years old women who was doctor in India yet moved all the way to live in Bannu village. After tharak puna was over she played drama for money. And now she will make quite a bit insulting Pakistan on Indian channels.

You don't need to be genius to see what is going on.

She was not a doctor.

Dekh bhai Indian muslims zadatar against hi hain pakistan k, sirf kuch brainwashed idiots hain jo pakistan ki tarafdaari karte hain, wo bhi gine chuney 5-6% hain. So change your opinion about them.

Nahi, I am not talking about Pakistan.. of course Pakistan ka saath dena religious duty nahi hai.. Lekin ask any Muslim specially in India about the scenario I quoted in my earlier post and note his reaction.

Ride on your high horses of morality, but i don't have any smpathy for a witch who left her sick little daughter for her lust, and on finding out that things are not what she thought in village she startes bad mouthing about whole country.

she left her daughter? :rofl: she should be ashamed but in India now she's heroine

Back
Top Bottom