What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Look. I don't care if she lied.

I know she wanted to be back in India. There are better opportunities here for her child (I guess). Whatever the reason, she hoped to be back and she is back. That is all that counts.

Thanks. :)

That's really all there is to it.

Period.

i belong to buner valley,
waha koi Taliban-controlled' areas nahi hain , joti hain ye larki and ek our bat ye b joot hain k har kese ky multiple wives hain, waha pe koi Gun cultural nahi hai , bs ye b pakistan ko badnam karny ke sazish hain q k me samajta hon k es larki ko india ne es waja se beja hoga k ja k aisa drama karo taky koi dosri indian larke pakistani larkay se pyar kar k na jay or os k dil me pakistani larko kalay nafrat payda kary,
es larki kay sary batay me rad karta hon as a pakistani & as a BUNERY.

Stop bitching, why did you come to drink from the "well of death" ****e seeking cheap publicity!

do you consider them muamins and even a Muslim? once you commit shirk you are out of Islam and it does not matter then if you drink cow piss or worship any Hindu god then.
Exactly. It is not his fault. Indians generally don't follow faith very seriously. I hope it remains that way.

It is not a law. If it was a Religious Law, not a single Muslim would be alive.

But never the opposite. Temples have them because India is the ONLY COUNTRY in the world to NOT allow Hindus to fully own temples.
the process has already started even without a law

if that was the story then she would have told the court about these points. anyway You are talking about assumptions while i commented about the facts in the court where her many lies were busted. she dint want to live with him and nobody stopped her. end of the story. a liar can do anything for own benefits

As you said that's my assumptions, the girls story is that she was forced in to getting married against her wishes. Not that doesn't mean that he was holding a gun to her head and made her sign the nikahnama. It can be she was threatened with a gun before and made to get married against her wishes. Why were her so called lies didn't get busted in the court then, did the court made any such observation that she was lying?

As you said that's my assumptions, the girls story is that she was forced in to getting married against her wishes. Not that doesn't mean that he was holding a gun to her head and made her sign the nikahnama. It can be she was threatened with a gun before and made to get married against her wishes. Why were her so called lies didn't get busted in the court then, did the court made any such observation that she was lying?
the case is in process and many lies already busted

No.

The analogy is incorrect. For MANY Hindus it is.
For many it is NOT.

In Islam EVERY Muslim must submit to Allah SWT.

Huge difference.
A bit offtopic , but seeing the dogmatic comments of even educated muslims , do you think muslims can ever be a non controversial fit into any multicultural society ?
India, malaysia, indonesia, china, thailand,bangladesh, etc all mulricultural socities seem to have some sort of muslim extremist movement on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom