What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

anyone can go against his or her religion that does not mean that their practice and actions are allowed by the religion.
there are rules and laws. for example if this couple of yours decide to separate and file for divorce which law would be followed?

In India as per the constitution , All civil and inter-community marriages are governed by the Special Marriage Act, 1956.

These are our laws we broke india to have our own state, so we could have iur iwn governance and state and not give a toss about hindus, hinduism or your pagan idols
We thank Jinnah more than you to have removed the cancerous tumour.

Don't lose hope.

You'll still get there.

Just later.
Probably. There is a considerable chance that Dharmics will be wiped out in the end and India ends up as Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, Persia, etc.

I am not naive to think that millennia (plus) old hatred for our way of life, our culture and civilization will vanish in your hearts. :)

I hope we end up as Andalusia/Spain. Lets see.

These are our laws we broke india to have our own state, so we could have iur iwn governance and state and not give a toss about hindus, hinduism or your pagan idols
If laws are barbaric and medival, the should be changed. My context was in Indian context not a terrorist nation ones.

Probably. There is a considerable chance that Dharmics will be wiped out in the end and India ends up as Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, Persia, etc.

I hope we end up as Andalusia/Spain. Lets see.

Not that it makes sense to me advising you, seeing as we are at odds, but you guys would do well to do what you have to do without pissing us off too much.

You must have felt extremely stupid then seeing us doing the same.

Without breaking away and losing the collective strength of a billion.

Collective strength of hindus is something we neither care for nor want

Well who knows the complete story probably he promised her that he will leave his wife and children for her later back tracked or backtracked from accepting her daughter, probably he started putting conditions on her, wear a burkha yadla yadla in short who knows what went between them but one thing is clear the girl doesn't want to live with than man any longer and good thing is that she is back.
if that was the story then she would have told the court about these points. anyway You are talking about assumptions while i commented about the facts in the court where her many lies were busted. she dint want to live with him and nobody stopped her. end of the story. a liar can do anything for own benefits

Not really. Republic of India thanks the Pak Int. Ministry in this matter.

Don't thank our Int. Ministry. According to Islamic marriage law, no one can stop a woman from getting a divorce, even without a reason. So court has just ordered what the law says. The man didn't file defamation case and we should all thank him.. Otherwise, she would have been convicted.

She wasn't required to act as a drama queen.

I am telling you, if that guy wanted to keep her in Buner, she wouldn't have gone to Islamabad to apply HIS visa.. She is a liar..

if that was the story then she would have told the court about these points. anyway You are talking about assumptions while i commented about the facts in the court where her many lies were busted. she dint want to live with him and nobody stopped her. end of the story. a liar can do anything for own benefits
Lol, stop hiding ground realities of your country with your illogical statements.

Back
Top Bottom