What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Most probably the guy lied about his marital status or financial status in Malaysia. She went to Pakistan to get married or meet her in-laws etc. There she came to know about the truth probably before or after marriage but was practically taken hostage. She ran for the hills the moment she got first chance. Well good for her now that she is back.

Some nice pious Muslim man must marry her and give her child a father.

@Spring Onion

Jana ji, aapko accha laga?
Why only muslim? This isnt pakistan.

our laws are more favorable for women rights then men, she luckily not in india i bet they will make her life hell
Hahaha life of women in muslim countries is like hell, its a fact.

Jana ji, I think of you as an elder sister.
thank you. i never doubted that.

just go through the post of Desert Fighter you will know the entire story. uzma lied all the way from Malaysia to Pakistan and back to Hindustan. she even lied about her father name .on Nikah form her father name is differnt than on the visa she applied to go to india. she is given hero welcome in india just because of Pakistan factor otherwise she deceived and cheated her own blood relatives just to marry a Pakistani.

Bhai what you asking is unpardonable in -----

Religion is most supreme,humans & their conscience,divinity,soul,values all are slave, & to be governed & bound by religious strictures codified in medieval times.
Don't try to see it through your modern & progressive thinking, its a regressive cycle it won't fit in no matter what.

The problem with Bollywood breed is that they over fantasise everything like RAB NE BANA DI JODI & end up with Triple Talaq.
My brother is a Practicing Hindu and my SIL is a practicing Muslim...They are happily married for the last 8 years with 2 kids..both practice their individual beliefs...My bro did undergo a lot of resistance from his in-laws at that time to convert..he stood his ground..and rest is history..so yes Rab ne Bana di Jodi...Both the kids are only taught the good aspects of Islam and Hinduism..I think we humans are sensible enough to follow our conscience and not get trapped. Humans like everything else in this world should be progressive...Just like everything in this world. If that was not the case why be selective in what is non negotiable in change. Change and progress is what makes human superior to other beings...No!

Have escaped the 'well of death': Uzma
Kalyan Ray, New Delhi, DH News Service, May 25 2017, 19:30 IST
613542_thump.jpg

Uzma said 'Buner', the area where Tahir, the Pakistani man who married her at gunpoint, took her after giving her sleeping pills, was like a 'Taliban-controlled' region. PTI photo.

Uzma Ahmed, the Indian woman who claimed she was forced to marry a Pakistani man at gunpoint earlier this month returned home on Thursday, following the intervention of the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.

Her return was made possible because of an order from the Islamabad High Court, which asked the Pakistan administration to facilitate her travel to India and ordered the police to accompany her up to Wagha border.

Soon after crossing over, she touched the Indian soil. Later she was received at the Ministry of External Affairs in the national capital. Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj thanked Pakistan administration and judiciary for supporting Uzma in her legal battle.

“I must thanked the Foreign and Interior ministries of Pakistan besides barrister Shahnawaz Noon, who fought her case like a father,” Swaraj said. The minister also thanked Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani for considering the case on a humanitarian ground without resorting to politics.

As she narrated her horror stories in front of the media in Delhi, Uzma broke down. “Pakistan is a well of death. Its easy to go to Pakistan but difficult to return. I am happy to breath in India. I am an orphan, this is the first time I realise that my life is valuable,” she said holding back the tears.

In her twenties Uzma, who has a daughter from her earlier marriage, had travelled to Pakistan earlier this month on vacation. The visit happened after Tahir Ali, a Pakistani national, whom she reportedly met in Malaysia and fell in love with, sponsored her.

Uzma said Ali forced her into marrying him in Pakistan on May 3 in a village in Buner district in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province. But after the marriage she was harassed, intimidated and tortured. “It was a strange village, which was once ruled by the Taliban. Everyone has multiple wives and guns at home. It was very difficult to come out of that place,” she said.

The girl, who hails from Delhi, somehow managed to convince her husband to take her to the Indian High Commission in the pretext of extending her visa. At the High Commission, she disclosed her identity, narrated her story and sought help.

“She told me and the Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh that if we didn't allow her to stay, she would commit suicide, but would not go back to Tahir. We housed her,” Swaraj recalled.

Subsequently, the High Commission got in touch with the Pakistan government and a petition was filed in the court on behalf of Uzma on May 12 to counter the petition from Tahir. The two petitions were heard together and the judge decided in favour of her deportation to India on Wednesday.

Shaken & stirred, seems she dint do her home work properly.

Most probably the guy lied about his marital status or financial status in Malaysia. She went to Pakistan to get married or meet her in-laws etc. There she came to know about the truth probably before or after marriage but was practically taken hostage. She ran for the hills the moment she got first chance. Well good for her now that she is back.
no dear the boy presented her text mesages in the court wherein she said to the boy that her brother will call him so he the boy should not mention his first marriage. she knew it already

My brother is a Practicing Hindu and my SIL is a practicing Muslim...They are happily married for the last 8 years with 2 kids..both practice their individual beliefs...My bro did undergo a lot of resistance from his in-laws at that time to convert..he stood his ground..and rest is history..so yes Rab ne Bana di Jodi...Both the kids are only taught the good aspects of Islam and Hinduism..I think we humans are sensible enough to follow our conscience and not get trapped. Humans like everything else in this world should be progressive...Just like everything in this world. If that was not the case why be selective in what is non negotiable in change. Change and progress is what makes human superior to other beings...No!
anyone can go against his or her religion that does not mean that their practice and actions are allowed by the religion.
there are rules and laws. for example if this couple of yours decide to separate and file for divorce which law would be followed?

Back
Top Bottom