What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

i am 33 years old and since her statement i try to think who many people i know in real life having 4 wives i find only 2 relatives have marred 4 but not all alive some die some they diverse and then marry again.she visited 100 hours and find out all of us have 4 wives from Philippines and other nationals too :rofl:
Yaar people say whatever in distress. Waise tumhare pass kitni biwi hain mamu.

Same here. I know of only one case who had 3 wives. And he too passed away 10 plus years ago. :lol:
Matlab 3 biwi rahe to jayada umar nahi reheti.

not at all. she commented an emotional mistake and realized it only when she came to the real world that is all. Pakistanis have foreign wives many live here but again it depends on financial position of the man . if this boy was wealthy and residing in Islamabad am sure dr.Uzma would have adjusted. i believe Buner being a Pashtun region is alien to her.
ahem ahem i am now islamabadi sister :P. bus meri 1st wife ko pata na lagy doctorni ka warna me and doctorni ka falooda bana degi :azn:

actually 3 biwi wahi rakhte hai jinki umar jaida hoti hai.

kuch faida nahi hai. pura mohalla dua deta hai bas.

aik hai or abhi tak is ghalti per pachta raha hoon . ohhh my lord why you never help me before marriage ? i was free i was enjoying and i was high in blue sky . but after married and baby . pampers milk grousery and hospitals is my life .:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i will kill that basatrd whom invented marriage :agree::guns::guns::guns::guns:

no today we will perform duty of love jihad
Bhai Love Jihad is really happening, there is a person who married with Hindu name and Hindu way of marriage never telling the other person he is Muslim. There are many incidents that have happened as such. There is no problem with Muslim marrying a Hindu but why use fake name and religion.

Lets be truthful , if a woman rides a bike in pakistan, it makes national headlines their.
She looks too modern to fit in pakistan.
Its not about the money , saudis have money but ...
there was drama in the 80s which was repeated later on PTV and our actress was riding a bike then.and it WAS a heavy bike not a pinki scooty.
so now come to the modren part well bike riders are middle class people. modern women in Pakistan drive cars

aik hai or abhi tak is ghalti per pachta raha hoon . ohhh my lord why you never help me before marriage ? i was free i was enjoying and i was high in blue sky . but after married and baby . pampers milk grousery and hospitals is my life .:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i will kill that basatrd whom invented marriage :agree::guns::guns::guns::guns:
Same here bhai jaan. Sab khatam Ho gaya shadi ke baad :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ahem ahem i am now islamabadi sister :P. bus meri 1st wife ko pata na lagy doctorni ka warna me and doctorni ka falooda bana degi :azn:
hehehe oo bhai aa gaya hY tu pakastan. chal fir dawat kar

how you females live inwell of death sister :rofl:
:D bas bahi sahab you can imagine my condition. i am typing at gunpoint from Tora Bora

@Areesh @Imran Khan
you cant unteach whats been fed with the taste of hate.
pakistani girls are way more modern. thanks to the upbringing. specially in middle income n high income.
but we have a image of burqa clad women. yes the society has its own way of opression but they grow up well.
they ride bikes they write they sing they study well. actually men are the problem as much i gathered girls are far more hardworking n advance.

they mostly face opression post marriage if m right

but again media wont show the reality because its not spicy enough to sell. we want Bechari.
the whole damn issue is politicans and media rightists and military all they doing thier best to make border more and more high so no one can see other side . if there was people to people contact no one can say such things abut eath other . in india people think pakistan is something aliean world . TBH i go one month in a year and feel like pakistna is a more free country then last time .

for example

once we friends went habibi restaurant in islamabad in this march . i see girls with dress which i was not comfort to see . i took my friends to roof top open area we eat there plater (a special dish ) because i can not concentrate on tasty food while hotties sitting next to us .

it is new damn trend now females come out as they sit or sleeping in homes . when i left pakistan in 2001 it was not like this but sadly i moved KSA a close country as always but pakistan is totally changed now for me .ab to dupata leny wali ko shareefzadi smajhti hai awam bhai

Shadi sabko karni hai but sirf maze chaiye kam nahi karna aise nahi chalega. I have more than 15 years under the belt. After some time sab normal lagne lagta hai.

Why, if i like my daily drink why cant she ?
Its just a case of deception with his 2nd wife and i dont see a modern indian girl settling in pakistan. Maybe a villager or small town.

Bachay, shes a divorcee herself.

And the drama of gunpoint marriage has been debunked by video of the wedding ceremony.

the whole damn issue is politicans and media rightists and military all they doing thier best to make border more and more high so no one can see other side . if there was people to people contact no one can say such things abut eath other . in india people think pakistan is something aliean world . TBH i go one month in a year and feel like pakistna is a more free country then last time .

for example

once we friends went habibi restaurant in islamabad in this march . i see girls with dress which i was not comfort to see . i took my friends to roof top open area we eat there plater (a special dish ) because i can not concentrate on tasty food while hotties sitting next to us .

it is new damn trend now females come out as they sit or sleeping in homes . when i left pakistan in 2001 it was not like this but sadly i moved KSA a close country as always but pakistan is totally changed now for me .ab to dupata leny wali ko shareefzadi smajhti hai awam bhai
i think there is nothing wrong there. they have freedom. your cloths are like your religion its personal nobody can dictate.
i remember those old pakistani drama thereuse to be lot more tolerance back then as well. good sign for Pakistan they are away from mullah dictation

hehehe oo bhai aa gaya hY tu pakastan. chal fir dawat kar

:D bas bahi sahab you can imagine my condition. i am typing at gunpoint from Tora Bora

yeah laut ke buddhu gher ko ayee ksa is finals now sister living in ksa is not easy as before every day new laws every day new feeses increases every day new study . we are on finals i set up my self in islo i like the city . i have bught property both residencial and commercial in islo .

thanks to USA and usama we have internet in tora bora

Back
Top Bottom