What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Jana ji, Hindustan mein ameer musalman mardon ki Kami hai Jo yeh gold digger hui to saare mulk chor kar Pakistan jayegi?
mujhe kia pata k gold digger hay ya phateechar . main iski jaga hoti to kisi amreeki ameer admi say bhi kabhi Na karti. ess ainkoo ko double lense ki ainak ki zarorat hay.

Good for her and her daughter who's enduring thalassemia, thanks to the High Court of Islamabad. For love she left her daughter behind, pathetic! BTW is she a doctor, Pakistan media kept reporting Dr. Uzma yeh aur doctor Uzma woh? In early twenties how can one be a doctor?

Jana ji, Hindustan mein ameer musalman mardon ki Kami hai Jo yeh gold digger hui to saare mulk chor kar Pakistan jayegi?

Pata nai.

She befriended him in malaysia, where she eas studying nursing or something.

Went to india, and applied for a visa to Bannu (KPK).

Got married, than her family called and asked them to visit for honeymoon. And meet some guy at indian embassy for help regarding visa.

The husband than took her "forcefully" to the indian embassy, where she vanished!
The embassy denied she was there.

Than after several days, the indian embassy filed a case, where she alleged to have been forcefully married at gunpoint.

Than the husbands family showed the video of wedding ceremony and witnesses!

Now think with a cool mind... why would she go to bannu?

If she was forcefully married, how come the video disproves her claims of being married at gunpoint?

More like family pressure at work.

P.S; Shes a dovorcee and has a child who suffers from cancer.

Not the ideal 18 year old,doctor princess, kidnapped by evil Pakis!

Good for her and her daughter who's enduring thalassemia, thanks to the High Court of Islamabad. For love she left her daughter behind, pathetic! BTW is she a doctor, Pakistan media kept reporting Dr. Uzma yeh aur doctor Uzma woh? In early twenties how can one be a doctor?
Shes a nursing.

And indian media portrayed her as a teenager. Lol

mujhe kia pata k gold digger hay ya phateechar . main iski jaga hoti to kisi amreeki ameer admi say bhi kabhi Na karti. ess ainkoo ko double lense ki ainak ki zarorat hay.
ye to apke court martial karne lage sab.
just because you are female.
ab dete raho safai.

wo bhai neem hakeem. something like that.

media need just til (sesame seed) they will make mountains out of it. thank god they stopped next they might have called her donald trump.

I know that according to Islam its a Sin..I am not going to comment on that (I dont have a right to do so). All I am saying is so what if this is considered a Sin..as adults, cant we make take that decision, on our own..My personal take is If I were to marry someone, I dont care what religion she is from, All I would care is if She and I are compatible and figure out how to make this work for a better future. Thats me thought.
Bhai what you asking is unpardonable in -----

Religion is most supreme,humans & their conscience,divinity,soul,values all are slave, & to be governed & bound by religious strictures codified in medieval times.
Don't try to see it through your modern & progressive thinking, its a regressive cycle it won't fit in no matter what.

The problem with Bollywood breed is that they over fantasise everything like RAB NE BANA DI JODI & end up with Triple Talaq.

there was drama in the 80s which was repeated later on PTV and our actress was riding a bike then.and it WAS a heavy bike not a pinki scooty.
so now come to the modren part well bike riders are middle class people. modern women in Pakistan drive cars
In 90s , when i was a kid, we used to see girls riding bikes in cities like Lahore and Karachi.

Even in universities, specially sports department girls seem to love bikes...

i think there is nothing wrong there. they have freedom. your cloths are like your religion its personal nobody can dictate.
i remember those old pakistani drama thereuse to be lot more tolerance back then as well. good sign for Pakistan they are away from mullah dictation
yeah sir its own choice of what to wear eat drink or believe its human's right .

i mean to say its not easy for me to adjust in pakistan after long time society is more open then i previously seen .

Pata nai.

She befriended him in malaysia, where she eas studying nursing or something.

Went to india, and applied for a visa to Bannu (KPK).

Got married, than her family called and asked them to visit for honeymoon. And meet some guy at indian embassy for help regarding visa.

The husband than took her "forcefully" to the indian embassy, where she vanished!
The embassy denied she was there.

Than after several days, the indian embassy filed a case, where she alleged to have been forcefully married at gunpoint.

Than the husbands family showed the video of wedding ceremony and witnesses!

Now think with a cool mind... why would she go to bannu?

If she was forcefully married, how come the video disproves her claims of being married at gunpoint?

More like family pressure at work.

P.S; Shes a dovorcee and has a child who suffers from cancer.

Not the ideal 18 year old,doctor princess, kidnapped by evil Pakis!

Shes a nursing.

And indian media portrayed her as a teenager. Lol

I don't know much about the case. Seems it's hot on your news. But I know 99 out of 100 mother's will not leave a sick child. She must have gone there to probably meet his family and bring him back to India. And things went wrong. Probably Pashtun pride, man moving to woman's country, etc. Just a theory.

Not all Pakistani men are Shoaib Malik.

Shadi sabko karni hai but sirf maze chaiye kam nahi karna aise nahi chalega. I have more than 15 years under the belt. After some time sab normal lagne lagta hai.
tum apna bahshan band karo . we demand more freedom and we will keep asking until death .

hubby are humansssssssssss
hubby are not atmmmmmmmmm
hubby are not machineeeeeeee
hubby must have friendssssssssss

azaadi jindabad jinbaaaddddddddddd

ye to apke court martial karne lage sab.
just because you are female.
ab dete raho safai.
:D ye log kha makhwa msin L main hadi dhond rahay hain. If i say something their ego will suddenly start fuming. btw mujhe female samjhnay ki ghalti bohat so ko mehngi par jaye gi

tum apna bahshan band karo . we demand more freedom and we will keep asking until death .

Enjoy

Jitna chaee bolte rahoo, hona jana kuch nahi..
Jitni jaldi accept karlo zindagi asan ho jayegi.

Back
Top Bottom