What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

i am 33 years old and since her statement i try to think who many people i know in real life having 4 wives i find only 2 relatives have marred 4 but not all alive some die some they diverse and then marry again.she visited 100 hours and find out all of us have 4 wives from Philippines and other nationals too :rofl:

Same here. I know of only one case who had 3 wives. And he too passed away 10 plus years ago. :lol:

Or even better. Stay away from Bharatis.

Waisai aik hi baat hai. ;)

Even buner is a good place to live in. I would prefer Buner than living in those ghettos that these Indian muslims live in Mumbai and Delhi.
i agree with this part if you live in big city you feel bor and not comfort in towns villages its normal . but she bad mouth like bollywood movie is BS .pakistani girls are more free and open then this aunty

Same here. I know of only one case who had 3 wives. And he too passed away 10 plus years ago. :lol:
BC ne humy arbi smajh liya kya :lol: aik hi bewi se preshan hain hum to . a wife and a naughty boy in my life are enough:P

i agree with this part if you live in big city you feel bor and not comfort in towns villages its normal . but she bad mouth like bollywood movie is BS .pakistani girls are more free and open then this aunty

Yaar we all know in what conditions these guys live in India. Indian muslim ghettos are common in all cities of India. There re dozens of reports on those ghettos.

I would prefer buner on thos ghettos any day of the week.

buner-valley-pic-1.jpg

17318-beautifulbunervallayvillagekalpanibynasarbuneri0345937187128629.jpg

Like who can hate this place??

BC ne humy arbi smajh liya kya :lol: aik hi bewi se preshan hain hum to . a wife and a naughty boy in my life are enough:P

Exactly. Drama karna ho to humain bata do. Hum HumTV walon sai keh kar acha drama bana dain gai. :lol:

Whatever , facts are that she took a big risk going to pakistan but was disillusioned very fast and escaped back to INDIA.

Ofcourse she is a dramabaaz.. but yet if she want to return pakistan should have coordinated and let her return.
The drama went too long.
but her drama will be spice by indian media now . her 3 days free life in pakistan can be filmed lso in future

@Areesh @Imran Khan
you cant unteach whats been fed with the taste of hate.
pakistani girls are way more modern. thanks to the upbringing. specially in middle income n high income.
but we have a image of burqa clad women. yes the society has its own way of opression but they grow up well.
they ride bikes they write they sing they study well. actually men are the problem as much i gathered girls are far more hardworking n advance.

they mostly face opression post marriage if m right

but again media wont show the reality because its not spicy enough to sell. we want Bechari.

Must be jarring for you guys that a muslim woman rejected home of the subconti muslims and prefered returning to land of cruel hindu ?
Be truthful.
not at all. she commented an emotional mistake and realized it only when she came to the real world that is all. Pakistanis have foreign wives many live here but again it depends on financial position of the man . if this boy was wealthy and residing in Islamabad am sure dr.Uzma would have adjusted. i believe Buner being a Pashtun region is alien to her.

Back
Top Bottom