What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Yes, she was stupid. What she was thinking going alone to Pakistan. Good that all is well. Thanks to Islamabad High Court.
its south Asian public they enjoy things like this you know well

Lying on the visa application might be that guy's plan. I am sure that guy was involved in filling the visa application.
yeah sure both did it with coordination . but think other way now

next time someone really want to go Pakistan to meet her dying or near death relatives and visa officers refuse the visa . and then people blame pakistan

I am pretty happy for her safe return from Pureland.
But I haven't yet understood her urge of marrying a Pakistani.

:o:

Oh bhai, Pakistan me 51% women hai 91% nh
and also she will say pakistanis tight wives with chains and every female wear TOPI WALA BURQA :lol:

I am pretty happy for her safe return from Pureland.
But I haven't yet understood her urge of marrying a Pakistani.
ARE you a female ? :P if yes then you know answer
if not then its useless to waste time on you :rofl:

and also she will say pakistanis tight wives with chains and every female wear TOPI WALA BURQA :lol:
LOL...

Here comes my four wives

93a7604085b409d31005a0e368e5d64f.jpg

burqa-clad+Afghan+women+walks.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And

Last but not least
burka.jpg

:lol:

look at her statement she is confirmed liar

انہوں نے کہا کہ 'پاکستان جانا بہت آسان ہے، ویزا آسانی سے مل جاتا ہے، لیکن وہاں سے بچ کر آنا بہت مشکل۔ پاکستان موت کا کنواں ہے۔'

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ ’انڈیا میں خاص طور پر مسلمانوں میں یہ تاثر ہے کہ پاکستان بہت اچھا ہے لیکن میں وہاں جو دیکھ کر آئی ہوں، ہر گھر میں دو دو تین تین بیویاں ہیں، عورتوں کے ساتھ جس طرح کا سلوک ہوتا ہے۔۔۔ ہمارا انڈیا جیسا بھی ہے، اچھا ہے۔ یہاں ہمیں ہر آزادی حاصل ہے۔'

انہوں نے یہ بھی کہا کہ بونیر میں جس جگہ وہ تھیں وہاں ان جیسی اور بہت سی لڑکیاں تھیں۔

انہوں نے کہا 'وہ سب انڈین شہری نہیں تھیں، ان میں کچھ فلپائن اور ملیشیا سے بھی ہو سکتی ہیں۔ مگر وہاں مجھ جیسی اور بہت لڑکیاں تھیں جن کے ساتھ برا سلوک کیا جا رہا تھا۔'

انہوں نے کہا کہ 'اگر میں کچھ اور دن وہاں رہ جاتی تو وہ یا تو مجھے مار دیتے یا مجھے آگے بیچ دیتے یا پھر کسی آپریشن میں میرا استعمال کرتے۔

BBC URDU reported
'​

Saniya mirza se bhi ponch lo khain shoiab ne tou gun point pe Nikha tou nahi kia?
I think it was the other way around..Sania pointed the Gun at Shoaib....Thats why they dont actually live together in Pakistan.

True. But he should be a Muslim.

Or convert.
Come on Man!..I agree with all that you have said..except the above..A man and Woman should marry and live together not because of religion but the right reasons. Why should anyone convert to be with the other.

I think it was the other way around..Sania pointed the Gun at Shoaib....Thats why they dont actually live together in Pakistan.

Come on Man!..I agree with all that you have said..except the above..A man and Woman should marry and live together not because of religion but the right reasons. Why should anyone convert to be with the other.

Those are our rules bro. They are non-negotiable.

I am not personally very religious as a person in my own life. But my wife would have to be Muslim.

I am not personally very religious as a person in my own life. But my wife would have to be Muslim.
I agree that it is part of following the Islamic faith. Now if two people really want to be married...Then should the Girl or the boy have an option to either convert to being Muslim or to just stop being a muslim..if the both are of different religions (one being a Muslim and one being of another religion)....See my point.

I agree that it is part of following the Islamic faith. Now if two people really want to be married...Then should the Girl or the boy have an option to either convert to being Muslim or to just stop being a muslim..if the both are of different religions (one being a Muslim and one being of another religion)....See my point.

Apostasy is an even greater sin buddy.

I'm afraid on this I will need to disappoint you in me.

i will be surprise if you got a wife let alone Muslim or even valmeki or from assam tribes :D:rofl:

Apostasy is an even greater sin buddy.

I'm afraid on this I will need to disappoint you in me.
I know that according to Islam its a Sin..I am not going to comment on that (I dont have a right to do so). All I am saying is so what if this is considered a Sin..as adults, cant we make take that decision, on our own..My personal take is If I were to marry someone, I dont care what religion she is from, All I would care is if She and I are compatible and figure out how to make this work for a better future. Thats me thought.

Back
Top Bottom