What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

read her chat she know he is marred both know each other

but she was expecting so much from guy
she make BF a guy from semi tribal place and expect enjoyment of islamabad ?:disagree::disagree::disagree:
Where is chat?
Available online? source please, would like to read Love Story

The story that Pakistani 'husband' says doesn't add up. She is a doctor...that guy is a Taxi driver. Now how many doctors marry a taxi driver?

May be she befriended him in Malaysia.He might have invited her to visit Pakistan. Then that guy might have taken advantages of her and might have married her at gun point.

she is not doctor first of all
you may don't know but marry on gun point is not possible he can kidnap her or something but marry ?so many people will go long long time in jail in this case . no qazi dare to go jail for someone else suhag raat

Uzma-Chat-08-05-640x407.jpg
Then why Pakistani court given her white chit? She should be punished for lying and accusing her husband wrongfully.

why. aap kya ch+¥@ panti ke thekedar hain saab.
stupidity knows no boundry be it countries religion or sex.

women had a wrong decision she got out. the guy was jackarse who was trying unlawful means.

now why go overboard with critical analysis.

Woman was a liar and is doing drama backed by another dramaibaaz aka Sushma aunty. I have nothing against her but the way she is doing drama and the way your government is cashing in on this drama is what I don't like. Rest she can go to hell.

That is the whole story.

she is not doctor first of all
you may don't know but marry on gun point is not possible he can kidnap her or something but marry ?so many people will go long long time in jail in this case . no qazi dare to go jail for someone else suhag raat
kisi ka divorce hua. kisi ki suhag raat. kisi ki shadi.

yahan abdulle critical analysis kar re hain. koi card bhi nahi diya shadi ka.

de re hain galiyan aur sun bhi re hain.

Then why Pakistani court given her white chit? She should be punished for lying and accusing her husband wrongfully.
why should court stop a victim ? she went court she ask help that she want to go back . no law stop her to go she went case close . in fact court help her to got her documents .
BTW she was in a country where she don't know anyone else then BF . so she make a better plan .

Our courts and laws favor woman. If some lady doesn't want to live with her husband then in most cases courts don't force that lady to live with that guy. It doesn't matter she is lying or not.

Woman was a liar and is doing drama backed by another dramaibaaz aka Sushma aunty. I have nothing against her but the way she is doing drama and the way your government is cashing in on this drama is what I don't like. Rest she can go to hell.

That is the whole story.

Whatever you say about Sushma ji, she is the most active minister in the world when it comes to helping citizens in distress and getting them back home.

Bahut achi aurat hain woh.

That is the whole story.
brother our gormint doesnt leave even army to gain petty credits. ye to full veena malik ka swayanbar hai.

Whatever you say about Sushma ji, she is the most active minister in the world when it comes to helping citizens in distress and getting them back home.

Bahut achi aurat hain woh.

Good.

brother our gormint doesnt leave even army to gain petty credits. ye to full veena malik ka swayanbar hai.

Bas yehi baat hai. Your government is doing drama. Humain koi masla nahi agar yeh aurat India jana chahai ya whatever.

Our courts and laws favor woman. If some lady doesn't want to live with her husband then in most cases courts don't force that lady to live with that guy. It doesn't matter she is lying or not.
In that case court should at least snub her in verdict that she lied but due to foreign nationality and being a woman court allow her to leave.
I saw monkey from Sangh-Parivar dancing all over.

In that case court should at least snub her in verdict that she lied but due to foreign nationality and being a woman court allow her to leave.
I saw monkey from Sangh-Parivar dancing all over.

as i know women protection bill saved the lady . LAW in pakistan is too much in favor of females after new bill.and i am sure GOP also want to get rid of this family drama . its not good for already freezing relations

Good.

Bas yehi baat hai. Your government is doing drama. Humain koi masla nahi agar yeh aurat India jana chahai ya whatever.
but dost abhi to party shuru hui hai. ye baat dilli tak jayegi.
all channel will be busy. free ki air ticket you just cant earn. abhi to full pakistan ki gali gali ki auraton ki analysis hogi.
then how beautfully we live kitna piyara desh.

sab nautanki chalegi. you never seen indian drama we love such chichora nautanki.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom