What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

In that case court should at least snub her in verdict that she lied but due to foreign nationality and being a woman court allow her to leave.
I saw monkey from Sangh-Parivar dancing all over.

Court might have snubbed her. Don't know. But this is a fact that she wasn't forced on gun point b anyone. Also she didn't face any cruelty like Indian media and government is saying.

Our court helped her despite her lies and there is nothing Indian government could have done if court had ordered her to live with her husband.

uzma-khan.jpg

Uzma-Chat-08-05-640x407.jpg

Aapko ajeeb nahin lagta ki ek ganvaar dehaat mein rahne waale taxi driver ke saath woh angrezi mein whatsap kar rahi hai?

but dost abhi to party shuru hui hai. ye baat dilli tak jayegi.
all channel will be busy. free ki air ticket you just cant earn. abhi to full pakistan ki gali gali ki auraton ki analysis hogi.
then how beautfully we live kitna piyara desh.

sab nautanki chalegi. you never seen indian drama we love such chichora nautanki.
she select wrong place . not everyone is shoib malik damn :rofl: only thing is famoud from Bannu is NASWAAR :D

but dost abhi to party shuru hui hai. ye baat dilli tak jayegi.
all channel will be busy. free ki air ticket you just cant earn. abhi to full pakistan ki gali gali ki auraton ki analysis hogi.
then how beautfully we live kitna piyara desh.

sab nautanki chalegi. you never seen indian drama we love such chichora nautanki.

True. Sari Pakistani aurtain mazloom ho jaye gi aur India dunya ka behtareen mulk ho jaye ga aurton kai liye :D

she is not doctor first of all
you may don't know but marry on gun point is not possible he can kidnap her or something but marry ?so many people will go long long time in jail in this case . no qazi dare to go jail for someone else suhag raat

She was alone. What could she have done? She was alone in Pakistan with no friends, family and she was a foreigner. If she would have fought, they might have killed her. So marriage by force is quite possible.

Aapko ajeeb nahin lagta ki ek ganvaar dehaat mein rahne waale taxi driver ke saath woh angrezi mein whatsap kar rahi hai?

he is not gawaar janab and she is not doctor . this chat have full played on tv . she is beautician and guy is cab driver but not full gawar its nothing abut status . but real problem is whe must have home work before jump in . these day a few hours on google you can got so much info abut place living and area .

She was alone. What could she have done? She was alone in Pakistan with no friends, family and she was a foreigner. If she would have fought, they might have killed her. So marriage by force is quite possible.
that is why i said she is stupid
she did what she can do and really i even feel insecure when i go first time any other country even in dubai i was like i am alone in this world . but she did wrong to go there. yeah she can be kidnapped or killed as bannu is semi tribal area . but still law is here to help and nothing happen . all is well .

Why she came to Pakistan? S...x tourism?
And she was thinking Pakistani guy gigolo?

She married him just to satisfy her urges but found that life would be hard in a Pakistani village and freaked out and went to court with false allegations.

Last edited:
that is why i said she is stupid
she did what she can do and really i even feel insecure when i go first time any other country even in dubai i was like i am alone in this world . but she did wrong to go there. yeah she can be kidnapped or killed as bannu is semi tribal area . but still law is here to help and nothing happen . all is well .

Yes, she was stupid. What she was thinking going alone to Pakistan. Good that all is well. Thanks to Islamabad High Court.

And she was thinking Pakistan Pakistan guy gigolo?

She married him just to satisfy her urges but found that life would be hard in a Pakistani village and freaked out and went to court with false allegations.
and may be guy also show her so much before she jump . you know tharki people sir . i have car big home bank ballance bla bla bla every boy show SABZ BAGH :rofl:

when she reached bannu guy took her on rickshaw and give her village grassy green welcome :rofl: but that was too late for her . then she plan and implement what she can do .

Good riddance to bad garbage. To hell with her.

I would never marry an Indian anyways.

Yes, she was stupid. What she was thinking going alone to Pakistan. Good that all is well. Thanks to Islamabad High Court.
still she will have everything fine if the guy was from big city or even medium city like tair2 cities. but paindus main phansi ja ker :lol:

still she will have everything fine if the guy was from big city or even medium city like tair2 cities. but paindus main phansi ja ker :lol:
She might be in some gold digging thing but you know a Punjabi saying

Sayana kaaan ghoun hi pholda haa.

All I can say is this thread is full of chauvinism...thinking bad of a woman seem past time here.

And she was thinking Pakistan Pakistan guy gigolo?

she lied in visa application too she asked visa to go meet sick relatives
she lied in addresses on visa application
she also give fake data in visa form

if pakistani authorities were bad guys its enough to stop her for investigation . court can send her to jail from court . embassy can not stop court to send her jail or hand over to FIA .

BUT they let her go

She might be in some gold digging thing but you know a Punjabi saying

Sayana kaaan ghoun hi pholda haa.
you covered it fully she have dreams but end up with nightmares . simply i should say . but you know girls like lies and tharkis not strait guys

she lied in visa application too she asked visa to go meet sick relatives
she lied in addresses on visa application
she also give fake data in visa form

if pakistani authorities were bad guys its enough to stop her for investigation . court can send her to jail from court . embassy can not stop court to send her jail or hand over to FIA .

BUT they let her go

Lying on the visa application might be that guy's plan. I am sure that guy was involved in filling the visa application.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom