What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

She did all this "drama" and your court let her go. Even though she is from "enemy" country of India?

Because our courts didn't find her criminal legally. Even though she lied and all that but our courts don't force any woman to live with someone irrespective of their nationality.

You might not get it since due to your kangaroo courts of India.

there s a lot more story missing here. how come some one was married at "gun point" could go to a court to register a case?
how come her immigration papers were with her husband and he dint give it to her if she wanted to go to India?

sounds more like a marital dispute gone wrong.

she is stupid .she should have home work before getting bed with guy . bannu is far away rural area .if she was expecting something then she might select a guy from big city at least . good news is drama is over 3-4 days everyone will forget the store and life goes on

she is stupid .she should have home work before getting bed with guy . bannu is far away rural area .if she was expecting something then she might select a guy from big city at least . good news is drama is over 3-4 days everyone will forget the store and life goes on

I do appreciate Pakistan's gesture though. Accha kiya aap logon ne.

What I observe from the news channels and from this thread,

She fell in love with a guy but he didn't tell her that he is already married.
She went crazy for him and traveled to Pakistan to marry again with a bachelor but after marriage she found that her husband already married and living with his first wife in the same house (my assumption as happen in many Muslim families even in India), this fact broke his heart and she found herself all alone is a strange new culture and people she freaked out and reached to court and rest you all know.

I do appreciate Pakistan's gesture though. Accha kiya aap logon ne.

why should court stop a person whom have active visa and willing to go back? there is no law for stopping someone without his/her wishes . in fact diplomatic channels want to close this case ASAP so they relax from after expire visa issues .

last thing one SALA THARKI can make a country CHU-TIYA

To tumhara mulk hi chutya hai to kiya bolain.
why. aap kya ch+¥@ panti ke thekedar hain saab.
stupidity knows no boundry be it countries religion or sex.

women had a wrong decision she got out. the guy was jackarse who was trying unlawful means.

now why go overboard with critical analysis.

What I observe from the news channels and from this thread,

She fell in love with a guy but he didn't tell her that he is already married.
She went crazy for him and traveled to Pakistan to marry again with a bachelor but after marriage she found that her husband already married and living with his first wife in the same house (my assumption as happen in many Muslim families even in India), this fact broke his heart and she found herself all alone is a strange new culture and people she freaked out and reached to court and rest you all know.
read her chat she know he is marred both know each other

but she was expecting so much from guy
she make BF a guy from semi tribal place and expect enjoyment of islamabad ?:disagree::disagree::disagree:

The story that Pakistani 'husband' says doesn't add up. She is a doctor...that guy is a Taxi driver. Now how many doctors marry a taxi driver?

May be she befriended him in Malaysia.He might have invited her to visit Pakistan. Then that guy might have taken advantages of her and might have married her at gun point.

Uzma-Chat-08-05-640x407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom