What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

A bit offtopic , but seeing the dogmatic comments of even educated muslims , do you think muslims can ever be a non controversial fit into any multicultural society ?
India, malaysia, indonesia, china, thailand,bangladesh, etc all mulricultural socities seem to have some sort of muslim extremist movement on.
Quote me on Whatever or some other thread. :)
You can guess my one word answer. But for a detailed reply, some other thread... :P

I hope Khan sahib ka jo kharcha howa woh os ne poora kar lia ho.
:hitwall:

Most heartbreaking post ever.

the case is in process and many lies already busted

In the PC today the girl said that the place she was taken to was like taliban controlled area where there was firing and gunshot every other day. Now who in his or her right mind will want to get married and stay in such as place that too with his small and sick daughter. It's quite obvious she got blinded in love, believed in all the guy said like a fool and when came to her senses it was late and she was trapped.

Look at the handsome Guy, and look at that girl, someone on Mars will believe this guy forced marry her.

She's Indian muslim, they either live in gutter or get killed by mob and thrown in gutter.

only confused people abuse their god or anyone else's god. and forget about openly we Muslims majority of us do not abuse our God not even privately .
Lol, i am not confused. I am an educated person who knows there is no such thing as god, allah or bhagwan. I didnt passed my exams just to get passed but to gain knowledge and become rational modern human being. Confused are those who believe in unproven unscientific theories.

No body needs to accept anyone's Gods as theirs so I dont see a problem there. If the Hindu were to follow Islam or Vice versa yes then you have a point. Now you are telling me that by converting for the sake of marriage the converted party actually will follow Islam or suddenly start believing that Idols are a sin?
actually Islam does not encourage such conversations or conversation for sake of marriage only. for becoming a Muslim you have to do it only for love and understanding of Islam not marriage.

Guy looks ugly.
a fugly got an ugly whats the big deal?

F off yourself bhaijaan.

You were commenting on Indian Muslims.

I am an Indian Muslim.

So yeah, F off.

Not your brother.. don't call me bhaijan!

Tum log jab tak sahi se zaleel nahi hotay khamosh nahi hotay waisay.. Kabhi Indian Hinduon ke haathon zaleel hotay ho, Kabhi Pakistani Muslims ke haathon.. Lanat pari huee hai..

So F off.

he is just stating the fact. many in Pakistan also dont follow Islam strictly.
it is a human nature

Problem with Indian Muslims is that inn ki zindagi guzar jati hai apni hubbul watni prove karnay main..

Aik baar main ne aik Indian Muslim se Indian Hinduon ki presence main aik hypothetical question kia.. ke agar Indian Army Israel ke saath defense treaty sign karay aur kisi wajah se Israel/ India ki KSA se jang hojaey aur Israel ki forces Bait ul Haraam tak pohanch jaein tou kis ka saath dogay? India ya Bait ul Haraam? Ayen bayen shaein karne laga..

Yeh tou auqaat hai in ki..

Last edited:
There is video of marriage, there was no gun pointed at her head. Look at her, 40 years old divorced ugly tharki aunty looking for 20 year young handsome pathan. She was just looking to time pass in Bannu and then played drama for money. typical baniya

Only a fool or Indian will believe she was forced hahah, she came all the from India to Bannu over facebook posts. LMAO

uzma-indian-woman-in-pak_650x400_71495711233.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom