What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Facts point towards her being desperate tharki 40 years old women who was doctor in India yet moved all the way to live in Bannu village. After tharak puna was over she played drama for money. And now she will make quite a bit insulting Pakistan on Indian channels.

You don't need to be genius to see what is going on.
No you are totally wrong, you have twisted the story all together with 180 degrees just because you are nationalist. Please ever accept sometimes bad do happen in pakistan.

So will they submit theirself to One God that is Allah? if you worship anything else than Allah then you are a mushrik that is the concept.
We are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
If you read our scriptures , even our gods are not shown perfect.
Hinduism is explained quite well by the confusion of arjun in the Bhagwat Gita , whether killing your cousins for a kingdom is worth it.
Ashoka is a hindu king who converts to budhism but ashok chakra is our national emblem.He is revered for renouncing violence after winning one of his biggest battles.
Our heroes and ideals are different.

Nahi, I am not talking about Pakistan.. of course Pakistan ka saath dena religious duty nahi hai.. Lekin ask any Muslim specially in India about the scenario I quoted in my earlier post and note his reaction.
Arre mere 100 se zada muslim friends hi hain yaar, they all are nice and moderate barring 2 or 3 out of them. You must have talked to only exceptions.

You commented on Indian Muslims first.

I give a f about a ban. Teri main phaad kar rakh dunga Pakistani.

Aukat mein reh.

lolll..

Tere jaison ki yahan UAE main buhat phaari hai main ne.. Iss forum pe bhi hamari wajah se teri itni auqat hai.. salay nikal yahan se..

Maybe she was right. She did all this for love but instead faced something else thats why decided to leave as her life too was threatened as per her.

One who lied to her family, in visa application and left her sick liitle daughter behind suddenly became the devi of truth? It's only that bharatiis are looking to score some brownies otherwise this witch doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Arre mere 100 se zada muslim friends hi hain yaar, they all are nice and moderate barring 2 or 3 out of them. You must have talked to only exceptions.

I don't think you understood my question.. I said I asked an Indian Muslim once that what if India/ Israel go into war with KSA and are about to conquer sacred mosque..

C
She said, I don't want to live with this guy.

Our court said okay and ask authorities to threw her out of the country.

Nowhere court said she didn't lie about her life and her past etc.

Chalo ab doosron ko ugly nahi kehna. Aur agar kehnai ka dil chahai to pehlai apni shakal dekh laina.
Court didnt threw her out but even ensured security for her till wagah border. Atleast your courts are far more respectable than you are.

Shakal tere jeso se lakh guna achi hai or jigraa usse bhi zada.

I don't think you understood my question.. I said I asked an Indian Muslim once that what if India/ Israel go into war with KSA and are about to conquer sacred mosque..

Lol I know a guy who lives in Malaysia and calls India a hindu rashtra and hates it. He even abuses Molana Azad and other muslim Congres leaders of 1947. :lol:

There are some realists too even though they are a small minority.

C

Court didnt threw her out but even ensured security for her till wagah border. Atleast your courts are far more respectable than you are.

Court asked authorities to send her out of this country since even court had enough of her lies.

Shakal tere jeso se lakh guna achi hai or jigraa usse bhi zada.

Jigra hai to LOC jao yahan baatain na karo. Chalo phutto

Lol I know a guy who lives in Malaysia and calls India a hindu rashtra and hates it. He even abuses Molana Azad and other muslim Congres leaders of 1947. :lol:

Jab tak yeh India main hotay hain tou India ke saath hotay hain.. waisay inn ki phati pari hoti hai..

Accha, he would favour India if indian forces attack KSA, but if hindutva brigade attacks it, they will support KSA. There is stark difference between both of two.

Accha, he would favour India if indian forces attack KSA, but if hindutva brigade attacks it, they will support KSA. There is stark difference between both of two.

He couldn't side with anyone...

Chal oye jamoore.

UAE mein kisne kiski phaadi hai tere Arbi aka see poocha maine.

Rehne de. Phatte dhol bajaane ki aadat nahin hai meri.

Kabhi apnay Hindu Aqa se bhi pooch lena.. lollll.. Bari jaldi hat gaee teri

Total lie.

One who lied to her family, in visa application and left her sick liitle daughter behind suddenly became the devi of truth? It's only that bharatiis are looking to score some brownies otherwise this witch doesn't deserve any sympathy.
Its called Bhartiya, anyways not about scoring brownies but truth.

Back
Top Bottom