What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Total lie.

Aray you live in India.. that's why can't believe it.. In other countries, they behave differently..

They even behave differently when they are in a Hindu gathering vs in a Muslim gathering..

Touching video about her.

Aray you live in India.. that's why can't believe it.. In other countries, they behave differently..

They even behave differently when they are in a Hindu gathering vs in a Muslim gathering..
Look bhai not everyone is same, we have 20 crore muslims, everyone have different thoughts and opinions.

No you are totally wrong, you have twisted the story all together with 180 degrees just because you are nationalist. Please ever accept sometimes bad do happen in pakistan.

lets look at some facts

1. She was 40 years old divorced mother.
2. She left behind her daughter to meet 20 years old Pakistani facebook boyfriend.
3. Got visa and came to Pakistan for marriage.

Now tell me does claims for forced marriage make any sense?

She got the visa for same Guy and she married him !!!!!!!!!!!! Now rest is history and Drama Bazi of that 40 years old Daughter of India ........
Moral of the story : Face book kay side effects .....................

lets look at some facts

1. She was 40 years old divorced mother.
2. She left behind her daughter to meet 20 years old Pakistani facebook boyfriend.
3. Got visa and came to Pakistan for marriage.

Now tell me does claims for forced marriage make any sense?
Ok so here you go about your points-
1. So what if she is a 40 year old divorced mother?
2. So what?
3. Wrong, she had gone there to meet him to know him and his family more, not for marriage.

Hold on . how could someone kidnapp an indian girl them smuggled her to another country? . typical bakwas

Total lie.

Completely true. There are Indian muslims who are not delusional anymore and know reality of India.

Prove your first point.

Prove what??

All of her lies have been discussed right from the first page of this thread. Court never supported her or her position. Our court simply let a liar out of our country after she begged to go out.

IMG_3759.PNG

i belong to buner valley,
waha koi Taliban-controlled' areas nahi hain , joti hain ye larki and ek our bat ye b joot hain k har kese ky multiple wives hain, waha pe koi Gun cultural nahi hai , bs ye b pakistan ko badnam karny ke sazish hain q k me samajta hon k es larki ko india ne es waja se beja hoga k ja k aisa drama karo taky koi dosri indian larke pakistani larkay se pyar kar k na jay or os k dil me pakistani larko kalay nafrat payda kary,
es larki kay sary batay me rad karta hon as a pakistani & as a BUNERY.

Hi,

For you---living there---things look normal---but for someone coming from Dehli---the perception is totally different---.

Hi,

In desperate relationships---it happens a lot---. And I will vouch for that---.

Emotions carried her so far---but then reality hit her---she might have made a mistake---she might have made a blunder---she realized that she did not need to compound on it---.

And that is the reality---and that is the bottomline---she found out that she fckd up---she did not need to do it anymore---case closed.

So---people---take it on its face value---. The pakistani judge looked at the case---an pakistani attorney at law looked at the case---.

Case is resolved---she is home with her loved ones---let us end it at that.

Indians kai paas nahi hoti koi haad.

Anyways good she is back in Delhi. A city "famous" for safety of women. :D

Pakistan mai tu phir bhi bach jati , yahan koi larki ko cheere log tu Thok dete hai haha India mai tu koi aage bhi nai ata safe kerne .. pu$$ies

Roktai hi nahi balkai khud bhi shamil ho jatai hain :)

I heard in ARY , 4 Muslim women were ganged raped today in some State of India , and the male with them were shot dead when he try to resist .

Back
Top Bottom