What's new

Wearing Hijab Not An Essential Religious Practice, Says Karnataka High Court

Often Pakistan alone takes on India, often because other Muslim countries don't really know or understand India

You have to understand India was under Muslim empire's for the best part of a thousand years and it mentally hit the hindus, that's why partition happened

Now Indian Muslims 200 million of them are stuck trying to fight back against Hindu extremism

Spread the word amongst Indonesians, all Muslims across the world need to wake up against their enemies

During riot in Delhi, many news about it has spread to Indonesian society. At this modern world with Facebook, Whatsapp, Youtube, thing like this is easily spreading.

Our Vice President has also spoken about the riots in Delhi and there were mass protest with highly News TV coverage since our wellknown TV news are owned by Muslims entrepreneur (TV One, Metro TV, CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia)

------------------------------------------------

About India was under Muslim Sultanage for hundred years have already been known by most Indonesian, since the story is part of the subject being learn during our primary school.

Maybe it is time for the rational, sensible Muslims to do a hijrat to sensible Muslim-majority places like Syria, West Bank Palestine, Algeria, Bangladesh etc and help develop them and overthrow the Western-government-backed irrational mullahs and their followers in other places.
Rational, sensible Muslims might be lynched or burned alive before that.

You are Hindu, you dont live in Muslim families

Muslim becomes adult is after they have become sexually active, for women it can be in their 10 years old, while for boys are 12-14 years old, but majority I believe for boys are at 14 years old like mine.

Once they reach that ages, they will commit sin if they refuse God order, despite in many ways hijab is more toward trying to be close to God, then avoiding to commit sins since God is Forgiven for minor sins.

Just give freedom to all human, regardless kids or adult if it is about reaching toward their God. Many Muslims here has already prayed since their 8-10 years old not due to order from parents, but through our own consciousness. Never underestimate what little kids have in mind, any way what is wrong if a kid has good religious mind since they are very young. Something positive should be encouraged, not discouraged.

My oldest brother little daughter also like to wear Hijab despite she will met her uncles, aunts, and grandmother LOL :lol:

Since early age, Indian society should be taught the importance of tolerance among their society

Tolerance is the thing we should enforced to the society since it can improve unity and harmony.

I am not a Hindu. But you’re right, I don’t live in a Muslim family.

Tolerance goes both ways. And you can generally see it in real life. The more accommodating, open minded members of society often tend to have larger, more diverse social groups and a richer experience living life. Children growing up in conservative households won’t learn tolerance unless they are exposed to it. They don’t realise the possibilities unless there is a push to try something “different”.

Children should be allowed the chance to sometimes step outside their comfort zones. Unless they do, mingling with their larger peer group and chances at ensuring equitable treatment will continue to remain an unachievable goal. It will always be an us vs them.

They can always choose to do it as responsible adults - fully cognisant of their decision after given being given the chance to experience the alternative. I think that choice would be a more accurate reflection of their devotion — than a product of habit that just grew into adulthood.

That said, there are other issues which fuel marginalisation of minorities in India. And some of those issues, driven by majoritarian agenda — are misguided and detrimental in the long run. But that is beyond the scope of this discussion.

So Indian Muslims - students especially - need to rise up not to demand real human rights like free housing, free healthcare, free education etc but to demand what is not really an Islamic garment but a Jewish one ?
View attachment 824222
View attachment 824223
Adding to that an Egyptian Muslim woman parliamentarian and academic, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for ban on the burqa :

When I was in school and two years of college no girl wore a burqa.

Thank you Jf Thunder for tagging me. I agree with you because I too find myself in one of a few times agreeing with a ruling of the Indian court system.

Vapnope, the Indian courts system consulted Abdullah Yusuf Ali's English translation of the Quran and found no mention of the burqa that these misinformed and misguided girls and their so-called community elders are demanding. :)

When many Indian Muslims are confused, misinformed and misguided the kafir Indian courts did well this time in letting these particular Muslims what is in Islam and what not. :)
Some idiots don’t know the difference between burka n hijab it seems

Hijab ban in India schools, Indonesian mainstream media coverage

Hindu extremist

Just an example, there are many Muslim non mainstream YT channel as well

It's like a Saudi court finding idol worshiping not to be an essential part of Hinduism.

Anyhow are they still allowed to wear a face mask?
No. Only Hindus can as stated by jamahir scarf on head and face mask is a burka but Sikh woman can wear turbines and face mask in India

No.

You think this notorious misinformed and misguided girl , Muskan, doesn't want burqa imposed on all her student colleagues ?
greaterkashmir%2F2022-02%2F6bda32b3-b382-4a47-9ccb-a65efc1c32a3%2Fmuskan_khan_Twitter.jpg
She’s not wearing a burka Indian boy
Firstly your abusing a child peddling your lies
She’s wearing a face mask and a scarf on her head

Can you see her hair
Can you see her face mask

Is this a burka to you

How about your idol Gadaffi seems you’ve giving up on him now after finding out he’s family members west hijab

Lol hypocritical child abuser

142BD4B2-52D8-4457-BDE7-0BB02856B6A2.png
683CD021-18DF-4A56-A050-7384FDA91B3A.png

What is the difference with the young Indian child and your idol gadaffi wife n daughter who you worship ?

Is the duppatta part of say Palestinian Muslim culture ? :) Can local social practices be allowed to be imposed using the excuse of religious sanction even if that is not present in the religion ? :)

As for Sikhs we must consider that although the males wear the pagdi and the beard they as a community are generally not imposing any restrictive and regressive dress code on the females. Don't you think I make sense
That is why i wrote purdah because purdah is generally derived from a Quranic verse and the interpretation is different for different school of thoughts & cultures.

I do not advocate imposition of a dress code on women and i believe this is another debate however in this case, this move will be taken as an anti islam move by the majority of the muslims which will create an issue in the Indian society.

LOL, what is the black dress she is wearing ? A for-one-day graduation gown ? And will she remove that dress and that COVID mask once COVID becomes a yearly minor flu when masks need no longer be worn ? Come on, should we really do this hair-splitting ?
That is a coat

Let me get this straight a Muslim cannot wear a coat in India now

So when is he going to stop Hindus from eating the cow poop. Or is it a mandatory Hindu practice?

Hijab ban in India schools, Indonesian mainstream media coverage

Hindu extremist

Just an example, there are many Muslim non mainstream YT channel as well

This attract many viewers, just see how many Indonesian watch it, you can translate many YT comments as well,

Here is one made in English to comment from CNN Indonesia coverage that maybe can represent many comments there

Jihan tiakoly

Jihan tiakoly

3 weeks ago
I'm very happy to hear the answer from the theme of "begin" as a student, you have to be brave and fight for your rights as a woman with the hijab, don't be afraid, Allah is always there... amen...

This is what the one of the most progressive state in the US has to say about Hijab

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom