What's new

Wearing Hijab Not An Essential Religious Practice, Says Karnataka High Court

1. Is Zoroastrianism an Abrahamic religion ? If not then why keep its rituals in Islam then if one goes your logic ? :)

2. We can accept circumcision because it is a good practice especially since it keeps daily hygiene, helps prevent infection by STDs which property has been accepted also by the World Health Organization, and generally feels clean. However, the other practices from say Judaism can be rejected like about slavery. We should put human beliefs to the test of reason and rationality and then decide to keep or reject.

3. Did I ever say I want to see females prancing about on the streets in bikinis ? Why is it always a binary for mullah types : burqas or bikinis ?

1. Point was that as Muslim we believe on all Prophets even those who came before Prophet Abraham as well. Just like Islam have lot of thing common with Judaism, then what's surprise that Judaism have commonalities with some earlier religion.

2. Why you want to be selective? In this case new born isn't in position to consent or protest unlike in case of Hijab where women can ignore this religious guideline if they want.

3. If it wasn't your lust then why you should care about whatever a women on street is wearing. Let them choose what they want to wear. Who are you to decide about others

They are always factual and correct.
That’s better
I gave you the link to my posts which debunk what you believe in currently but unfortunately you have not taken time to read through the posts.
And I gave you verses from the Quran and Hadith. Nothing is higher then the Holy Quran.
Can I ask you age ?
Alhumdulliah I am X years old
And why are you living in a kaafir land ?
Because there’s no Quranic Verse or Hadith that says living in kaffir land, which gives religious freedom, is haram.

Hijab ban in India schools, Indonesian mainstream media coverage

Hindu extremist

Just an example, there are many Muslim non mainstream YT channel as well

This attract many viewers, just see how many Indonesian watch it, you can translate many YT comments as well,

Here is one made in English to comment from CNN Indonesia coverage that maybe can represent many comments there

Jihan tiakoly

Jihan tiakoly

3 weeks ago
I'm very happy to hear the answer from the theme of "begin" as a student, you have to be brave and fight for your rights as a woman with the hijab, don't be afraid, Allah is always there... amen...
Indonesian brothers always support the Ummah not matter what the governments policies are. Our Indonesian muslim brothers always make the Ummah proud ❤️

In India class 12 is high school or college depending on whether the curriculum is CBSE or state. Mine was state curriculum hence college. But that is a technicality and even if I agree with you that I am a school drop out why didn't you be a school dropout who became the co-founder of a company and a workers union leader ? I don't think these two things are included in your "thousand times more successful than Jamahir" list.

But a religious topic, or a perceived religious topic, is the topic of this thread's OP.

No such thing.

1. About that photo in your article, how common is that ? I have seen such imagery only on TV, not in my city. So will be the case of others.

2. About your quoted article about the turban of the girl I quote this page by a company catering to Sikh grooming :

So in Sikhism the turban was originally a cultural garment, not part of Guru Nanak's teachings, and only in 1699 - 160 years after the death of Guru Nanak - was the turban made part of the faith to hold the hair grown also as part of the hair. But as per the teachings of Sikhism I don't think one stops being a follower of Nanak's teachings if one doesn't wear a turban and if the Sikh male keeps his cut regularly cut.
Co founding a company is a total fake, anybody can do it. Be honest with yourself. Stop faking and fooling yourself. Get a job, if you can and stop living off your parents or you got lucky and found a wife with some money or a job, in any case a total fake.

The intervene of Indian court into Islamic faith should be brought to OIC meeting. This is a serious matter that should have a respond from Muslim world.

Rich .... This is coming from a guy whose country that bans Chinese names and Chinese cultural practices

Replace Indonesia with India
Replace Chinese with Muslim

What is good for the goose is good for the gander @Indos

Last edited:
This is the basis of partition happening again

Indian Muslims now number over 200 million, probably towards 250 million

As Jinnah warned, they cannot trust the hindus or India

The start is a separation of the population in India to create vast areas of Muslim majority, naturally the populations will separate and this is already happening

The process has started, it's now important to take definitive steps

Rich .... This is coming from a guy whose country that bans Chinese names and Chinese cultural practices

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

You come from a Jew apartheid state, what are you complaining about

In India class 12 is high school or college depending on whether the curriculum is CBSE or state. Mine was state curriculum hence college. But that is a technicality and even if I agree with you that I am a school drop out why didn't you be a school dropout who became the co-founder of a company and a workers union leader ? I don't think these two things are included in your "thousand times more successful than Jamahir" list.

But a religious topic, or a perceived religious topic, is the topic of this thread's OP.

No such thing.

1. About that photo in your article, how common is that ? I have seen such imagery only on TV, not in my city. So will be the case of others.

2. About your quoted article about the turban of the girl I quote this page by a company catering to Sikh grooming :

So in Sikhism the turban was originally a cultural garment, not part of Guru Nanak's teachings, and only in 1699 - 160 years after the death of Guru Nanak - was the turban made part of the faith to hold the hair grown also as part of the hair. But as per the teachings of Sikhism I don't think one stops being a follower of Nanak's teachings if one doesn't wear a turban and if the Sikh male keeps his cut regularly cut.

Whataboutism much

Dictating what they eat what they wear and denying them basic fundamental right to education is called “reform” lol just for the religion they follow .

Is there no freedom of choice in India
Educational institutions should be secular in nature and they should be kept that way. There should not be any problem if someone wants to wear a head scarf but burka should be kept miles away from schools.The controversy started when some girls wanted to enter the school wearing burkha and they were sent back ,all these 6 girls were coming to the school with out burkha until December and their Facebook photos they posted you can see them wearing jeans and no posts with burkha. But suddenly they got the enlightening and wanted to come to school in burkha.

Yes they have choice and govt has provided them with the choice,govt has allows Muslims to run their own schools as per their religious beliefs and teach Islam. They can always get admission their and continue studies if they offer the courses the students wants and if they don't have it then it's up to Muslims to reform or change courses or subjects with changing times and requirements.

This is the basis of partition happening again

Indian Muslims now number over 200 million, probably towards 250 million

As Jinnah warned, they cannot trust the hindus or India

The start is a separation of the population in India to create vast areas of Muslim majority, naturally the populations will separate and this is already happening

The process has started, it's now important to take definitive steps

You come from a Jew apartheid state, what are you complaining about
You can dream on ,from where you come it might be hard to comprehend how can two faiths live together.

Educational institutions should be secular in nature and they should be kept that way. There should not be any problem if someone wants to wear a head scarf but burka should be kept miles away from schools.The controversy started when some girls wanted to enter the school wearing burkha and they were sent back ,all these 6 girls were coming to the school with out burkha until December and their Facebook photos they posted you can see them wearing jeans and no posts with burkha. But suddenly they got the enlightening and wanted to come to school in burkha.

Yes they have choice and govt has provided them with the choice,govt has allows Muslims to run their own schools as per their religious beliefs and teach Islam. They can always get admission their and continue studies if they offer the courses the students wants and if they don't have it then it's up to Muslims to reform or change courses or subjects with changing times and requirements.

You can dream on ,from where you come it might be hard to comprehend how can two faiths live together.
Thread is about hijab ban not burka
The Indian girl was wearing a scarf on her head ( her hair was visible & a face mask )

Do Indians not know the difference between a scarf and a burka .
Why Sikh girls are allowed to wear turban and Muslim children not allowed to wear scarf if they do wish

It is for the sole reason so as not to educate muslim children and keep them miserable at home so as to grow up illiterate poor deprived in poverty .

Thread is about hijab ban not burka
The Indian girl was wearing a scarf on her head ( her hair was visible & a face mask )

Do Indians not know the difference between a scarf and a burka .
Why Sikh girls are allowed to wear turban and Muslim children not allowed to wear scarf if they do wish

It is for the sole reason so as not to educate muslim children and keep them miserable at home so as to grow up illiterate poor deprived in poverty .
You mean madrassas don't educate its students , they have all the subjects along with teaching of Islam.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander @Indos

LOL you talked about something in the past, we have made reformed since 20 years ago regarding Chinese Indonesians.

Chinese new year in Indonesia has also become one of our national holidays

There is no discrimination what so ever

Now we have to learn Islamic practices from heathen hindus? lol

Hijab is a mandatory practice for Muslim women. But, they are free to choose if they want to practice hijab or not.

Indian hindus are behaving like mad dogs these days...
What does that mean...mandatory means compulsory....there is no choice in that.

What does that mean...mandatory means compulsory....there is no choice in that.

Why this flaw logic being repeated again and again LOL

You need to distinguish between God and any Muslim rulers

The worst sin in Islam is to make God comparable to other entity

No way my prayer to God will be regulated by my government, it should be the case for Muslim women as well in term of wearing hijab. Shariah Islam comprises of 2 things, private and public.

Only in public domain government can intervene like in term of murder, marriage, stealing, and others. There in Quran Allah has impose what punishment should be taken for any murder, thief, and others

But no punishment ever seen in Quran for any Muslim who dont pray, who dont fast during Ramadhan, and for women who dont wear Hijab

CLEAR ?????

img_1_1647413011306.jpg

@jamahir

Why this flaw logic being repeated again and again LOL

You need to distinguish between God and any Muslim rulers

The worst sin in Islam is to make God comparable to other entity

No way my prayer to God will be regulated by my government, it should be the case for Muslim women as well in term of wearing hijab. Shariah Islam comprises of 2 things, private and public.

Only in public domain government can intervene like in term of murder, marriage, stealing, and others. There in Quran Allah has impose what punishment should be taken for any murder, thief, and others

But no punishment ever seen in Quran for any Muslim who dont pray, who dont fast during Ramadhan, and for women who dont wear Hijab

CLEAR ?????
I think Indian governance is based on constitution and not Sharia....same is the case here in NZ....

Thier court heard narrative and arguments of both sides and based on evidence, gave the ruling......

Didn't Indian Muslims aware of all those Hadiths, interpretations which you presented? or they did not fought their case well?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom