What's new

Journalist Rubika Liyaquat gets attacked by Islamists for wearing saree, bindi, bring in ‘hijab is a choice’ rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the 56 killed in the Peshawar mosque, tell that to the hundred of thousands of Shias killed by Isis in Syria.
Tell this to the hazaras in Afghanistan.

If you want to see Muslim, then see the large majority of them. one person can kill many in modern world by using bomb or assault rifle.

In each group there is always some tugs

Syria is different, that is war and both Shia and Sunni killied

This is why the country is destroyed, action create reaction, if you do big sin then God will respond, whether on earth or afterlife

The God who differentiate humanity between momins and kaafirs ...Orders one to kill others is their God ...Mohammad wanted to rule and copied yahoo's Christian books ..quraan is nothing but copy of many books plus Mohammad fantasies with women and blood ...these fools believe it as God's work ...ha ha

Lol you do know bible of Jesus and book of David are authentic to Muslims in there pure form

Zabur (Arabic: زبور‎) is, according to Islam, the holy book of Dawud (David), one of the holy books revealed by God before the Qur'an, alongside others such as the Tawrat (Torah) of Musa (Moses) and the Injil (Gospel) of Isa (Jesus). Some scholars equate the Zabur with the biblical book of Psalms.

My friend, if from a young age children are thought to send lanat and hate idolators, then this is what is expected.
That's a byproduct of internet culture I was taught to not insult someone else's belief

Quran is perfect. Not humans. There is a big difference. Humans can divide in sects
Then you must agree to the fact that the people teaching religion to children like mullahs, maulanas, and imams are not preaching the exact things as is ment in the religious books, hence the problems faced by the muslims world today..!
But then who is pious and who is not is the biggest mystery...!

If this the level of dharmis after mOdErN education, one can only imagine what sort of people these would have been 1000 years ago.

If this the level of dharmis after mOdErN education, one can only imagine what sort of people these would have been 1000 years ago.
I would iterate here again, dharmis have never created a weapon in their whole history. They get the work of others and start brandishing it as theirs. For example, IT industry (copied from US), ISRO (copied from Canada), and now this Anti-Islam propaganda (copied from France). People have to realize that solution to dharma lies in solution of the pagan churches of West.

Good for you...!
But such education is rare.
I am pretty sure it was 4th class Islamic studies and from first class to master I went through the public sector so its kind of something people learn and implement in their lives or reject because of internet culture

I will insult his religion,
Never compromise on your principles, Islam does not allow to such practices. These pagans know about it, and therefore they use derogatory language to elicit an emotional response. Basically, fight at time and place of our choosing, not theirs.

What rare ? If he insult Islam then I will insult his religion, that is fair
You are a very kind hearted man, some literally kill people who insult Islam.
At least you are less angry than them.

Then you must agree to the fact that the people teaching religion to children like mullahs, maulanas, and imams are not preaching the exact things as is ment in the religious books, hence the problems faced by the muslims world today..!
But then who is pious and who is not is the biggest mystery...!

People can have differences. In most cases these differences are not extreme and share the same fundamentals. There are various schools of jurisprudence in Sunni Islam itself and they all live in harmony with each other

People need to follow what is being said in Quran and authentic Ahadeeth and they would be fine. Islam is open to anyone and very easy to follow

Never compromise on your principles, Islam does not allow to such practices. These pagans know about it, and therefore they use derogatory language to elicit an emotional response. Basically, fight at time and place of our choosing, not theirs.

Quran, AN Nahl Verse 126

If you retaliate, then let it be equivalent to what you have suffered. But if you patiently endure, it is certainly best for those who are patient.

People can have differences. In most cases these differences are not extreme and share the same fundamentals. There are various schools of jurisprudence in Sunni Islam itself and they all live in harmony with each other

People need to follow what is being said in Quran and authentic Ahadeeth and they would be fine. Islam is open to anyone and very easy to follow
'people can have differences' i agree with your view, but everyone is not as accepting of differences as you.
Differences are not tolerated by many to the point of drawing blood.
Even a simple debate can turn into an accusation of blasphemy.
I see this level of anger in Pakistani society.
Now don't compare Pakistan with India on this because India does not claim to be an Islamic country like Pakistan.

'people can have differences' i agree with your view, but everyone is not as accepting of differences as you.
Differences are not tolerated by many to the point of drawing blood.
Even a simple debate can turn into an accusation of blasphemy.
I see this level of anger in Pakistani society.
Now don't compare Pakistan with India on this because India does not claim to be an Islamic country like Pakistan.

People kill. Dozens of people are killed because of various reasons. That is not something to be used as a proof to negate religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom