What's new

Journalist Rubika Liyaquat gets attacked by Islamists for wearing saree, bindi, bring in ‘hijab is a choice’ rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
People kill. Dozens of people are killed because of various reasons. That is not something to be used as a proof to negate religion
There is no point in taking this further.
You see all the problems clearly, yet believe..!!
I see all the problems too and i choose not to believe..!!

I have no problems with you as a believer.
But will you allow me to live as a non believer...?? You and i both know the punishment for apostacy clearly.

There is no point in taking this further.
You see all the problems clearly, yet believe..!!
I see all the problems too and i choose not to believe..!!

I have no problems with you as a believer.
But will you allow me to live as a non believer...?? You and i both know the punishment for apostacy clearly.

Millions of hindus live in Muslim countries and are pretty much alive. Compare that to one of only two hindu countries where various massive pogroms targeting Muslims have happened

This itself is enough to show that problem is not in Islam but somewhere else

Millions of hindus live in Muslim countries and are pretty much alive. Compare that to one of only two hindu countries where various massive pogroms targeting Muslims have happened

This itself is enough to show that problem is not in Islam but somewhere else
Hindus are not apostates....!
Non muslims cannot be punished for being non muslims, that's obvious.
But apostates...? You know better...!!

Hindus are not apostates....!
Non muslims cannot be punished for being non muslims, that's obvious.
But apostates...? You know better...!!

I don't see any apostate dying every other day. There are fools who apostate and are living

Basically nobody cares if you don't be a dick and don't keep your apostasy to yourself

So how come such perfection split into many sects like Shia, Sunni, qadiyani, bohra etc????
Open your eyes and see clearly that everything is man made.
I'm not religious personally anyway, but their belief has much more leeway and you probably wouldn't find anything conclusive, whereas on the other hand you are aware it's blatantly been edited by man-kind just recently.

Why not just give up your religion if you believe it's outdated and requires reforms? The entire point is that you believe it's divine and comes from a higher power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom