What's new

Wearing Hijab Not An Essential Religious Practice, Says Karnataka High Court

Guys it is banned in school only. Why making a fuss about it ? They are free it to wear it anywhere. It is not so that it is completely banned in India.

Islam started with Adams and there were Prophets before Abraham as well . A Muslim's belief isn't complete if He/She doesn't believe on earlier Prophets. I have already researched the topic. Prayer, Fasting, Zakat, Hijab has been part of religion before Islam and even before Juadism. If you start calling everything you personally don't like (in this case you want to see women in bikini) then you can also go to court and get verdict against circumcision as well because you can prove that it's Jewish ritual and nothing is written about it in Quran.

1. Is Zoroastrianism an Abrahamic religion ? If not then why keep its rituals in Islam then if one goes your logic ? :)

2. We can accept circumcision because it is a good practice especially since it keeps daily hygiene, helps prevent infection by STDs which property has been accepted also by the World Health Organization, and generally feels clean. However, the other practices from say Judaism can be rejected like about slavery. We should put human beliefs to the test of reason and rationality and then decide to keep or reject.

3. Did I ever say I want to see females prancing about on the streets in bikinis ? Why is it always a binary for mullah types : burqas or bikinis ?

What “others” are you comparing yourself to. I think you come from a family of under achievers, you have mediocre education, do a low level job and socialize with people who are at the lower level of the society. Within this context you think you are very smart. A confused pathetic soul!

I can tell you two things among my "under achieving" achievements : (a). I dropped out of college in class 12 yet some years ago I was the technological co-founder of a company in the field of fundamental computing, (b). In an ITES company I worked in some years ago for less than a year I almost created a workers union and if I had not resigned but carried out the plan it would have been the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. How about you ? :)

Some idiots don’t know the difference between burka n hijab it seems

Indeed. On the contrary a violent non-Cuban-Caribbean villager certainly knows the difference. :cheesy:

Hijab ban in India schools, Indonesian mainstream media coverage

I suggest these passionate Indonesian ladies first protest against the genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, sympathizers and suspected sympathizes who were murdered between 1965 and 66 by the Western-government-supported Suharto and his mullah militias. :) Let these females first protest against what happened in their own country 56 years ago and then voice agitation about something in India in 2022.

No. Only Hindus can as stated by jamahir scarf on head and face mask is a burka but Sikh woman can wear turbines and face mask in India

Do Sikh females in Indian cities wear naqab with abaya - in other words the full burqa ? Didn't you see the pictures I posted in post# 101 ? And do the Sikh females wear the COVID mask in proxy of the naqab which they will discard once the COVID protocols end ?

She’s not wearing a burka Indian boy
Firstly your abusing a child peddling your lies
She’s wearing a face mask and a scarf on her head

Can you see her hair
Can you see her face mask

Is this a burka to you

How about your idol Gadaffi seems you’ve giving up on him now after finding out he’s family members west hijab

Lol hypocritical child abuser

View attachment 824345View attachment 824346

What is the difference with the young Indian child and your idol gadaffi wife n daughter who you worship ?

Oh man, we have been through this.

That is a coat

Let me get this straight a Muslim cannot wear a coat in India now

Yes, Shimoga city is actually snowy Shimla city somehow transplanted to South India to necessitate wearing of a coat in summer. :rofl:

That is why i wrote purdah because purdah is generally derived from a Quranic verse and the interpretation is different for different school of thoughts & cultures.

I do not advocate imposition of a dress code on women and i believe this is another debate however in this case, this move will be taken as an anti islam move by the majority of the muslims which will create an issue in the Indian society.

I agree that purdah is interpreted differently as per the inherent biases or rationality of the interpreter and it is nice that you do not wish imposition of a dress code on females and you are also right that this move will be taken as anti-Muslim since the state government of Karnataka and the Indian central government is of the BJP party but we should also see that the older-style Muslim intellectuals and scholars are absent and many of the current Muslims in India are stuck to brought-back regressive thinking. I say brought back because like I said during my school and college days neither I saw any Muslim girl wear a burqa nor anyone among my relatives did nor did most in Indian society. All this burqa fashion started in the mid-2000s.

Guys it is banned in school only. Why making a fuss about it ? They are free it to wear it anywhere. It is not so that it is completely banned in India.

Because it's a long list of Hindu extremist actions against Indian Muslims, if they don't stand up and fight back now then when

I can tell you two things among my "under achieving" achievements : (a). I dropped out of college in class 12 yet some years ago I was the technological co-founder of a company in the field of fundamental computing, (b). In an ITES company I worked in some years ago for less than a year I almost created a workers union and if I had not resigned but carried out the plan it would have been the first workers union in the Indian IT / ITES industry. How about you ? :)
Exactly as I thought. Class 12 is not college. It’s is High School. So you are a High School drop out. Every thing I wrote about you in my email is correct, a total failure pretending to be some kind of a scholar by googling information to compensate for your petty existence. Total lack of deep thinking, which is a big problem with most Indians.

I am not the one going around pretending to be the smartest guy in the room so I am not obligated to tell you anything about myself but I will only say that I am a thousand times more successful in every aspect of life, not by Indian or Pakistani standards, but by advanced country standards.

Last edited:
1. Is Zoroastrianism an Abrahamic religion ? If not then why keep its rituals in Islam then if one goes your logic ? :)

2. We can accept circumcision because it is a good practice especially since it keeps daily hygiene, helps prevent infection by STDs which property has been accepted also by the World Health Organization, and generally feels clean. However, the other practices from say Judaism can be rejected like about slavery. We should put human beliefs to the test of reason and rationality and then decide to keep or reject.

3. Did I ever say I want to see females prancing about on the streets in bikinis ? Why is it always a binary for mullah types : burqas or bikinis ?

Indeed. On the contrary a violent non-Cuban-Caribbean villager certainly knows the difference. :cheesy:

I suggest these passionate Indonesian ladies first protest against the genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, sympathizers and suspected sympathizes who were murdered between 1965 and 66 by the Western-government-supported Suharto and his mullah militias. :) Let these females first protest against what happened in their own country 56 years ago and then voice agitation about something in India in 2022.

Do Sikh females in Indian cities wear naqab with abaya - in other words the full burqa ? Didn't you see the pictures I posted in post# 101 ? And do the Sikh females wear the COVID mask in proxy of the naqab which they will discard once the COVID protocols end ?

Yes, Shimoga city is actually snowy Shimla city somehow transplanted to South India to necessitate wearing of a coat in summer. :rofl:

I agree that purdah is interpreted differently as per the inherent biases or rationality of the interpreter and it is nice that you do not wish imposition of a dress code on females and you are also right that this move will be taken as anti-Muslim since the state government of Karnataka and the Indian central government is of the BJP party but we should also see that the older-style Muslim intellectuals and scholars are absent and many of the current Muslims in India are stuck to brought-back regressive thinking. I say brought back because like I said during my school and college days neither I saw any Muslim girl wear a burqa nor anyone among my relatives did nor did most in Indian society. All this burqa fashion started in the mid-2000s.

Religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

It seems it's a religious obligation for you to decloth women.

I saw any Muslim girl wear a burqa nor anyone among my relatives did nor did most in Indian society. All this burqa fashion started in the mid-2000s.

Again the Indian does not know hijab and burka are different lol just a racist islamophobe dictating what a child should or shouldn’t wear just because of who she worships .

Regarding Sikh girls :

4776FFE4-55C0-4BC0-845A-904112AD9B50.jpeg

The Sikh girl’s father, Gurcharan Singh told the college authorities that the girl would not remove her turban. He works with a major IT firm and has been living in Karnataka for the past 17 years.
He told that the girl has never faced any discrimination in the college till now.
In a letter to the college, he said that the high court order does not mention anything about ‘Sikh turban’ and it should not be misunderstood. He further said that he is in touch with community advocates and various organisations. He has urged the college authorities to allow his daughter to wear the turban and attend classes. He has also approached senior advocate HS Phoolka and sought his opinion after his latest interaction with college authorities.
Senior advocate Phoolka said that neither the high court nor the government order bars Sikh turban.

Sikh girl asked to remove turban in Bengaluru college​

As the Karnataka High Court continued its hearing in the hijab ban case, an incident from Bengaluru was reported where a Sikh girl was asked to remove her turban by her college authorities.

Free will.
No "free will" as I am told by @Bleek.

Hijab is mandatory in Islam and all those women who don't wear the same are sinners.

I'd ask what's the punishment for committing the sin of not wearing Hijab, and how is it that something that is mandatory in Islam is being openly flouted in Islamic Republic of Pakistan... but I am not interested in conversing much with budding maulvis of the forum.

Glad you admitted earlier you absolutely have no idea on the Indian economy, looking at how you don't even know the difference b/w fiscal deficit and budget deficit. @Indos
It would be prudent for you to go back to basics on the Indian society too before you give certificates of "tolerance" to Indians. If not then also it's okay, the clown show can go on.

A great decision. We have to reform all faiths in India.
All of them restrict women, and impede national growth.

This isn't about reform. But persecuting Muslims

Dictating what they eat what they wear and denying them basic fundamental right to education is called “reform” lol just for the religion they follow .

Is there no freedom of choice in India

Hijab is mandatory in Islam and all those women who don't wear the same are sinners.

I'd ask what's the punishment for committing the sin of not wearing Hijab, and how is it that something that is mandatory in Islam is being openly flouted in Islamic Republic of Pakistan... but I am not interested in conversing much with budding maulvis of the forum.
Having free will does not mean that an action cannot be sinful

Also no one can force Muslim women to wear a hijab, they can only advise and inform her that it is mandatory.

Hence why many Islamic and non-Islamic countries have Muslims who don't pray 5 times a day or wear a hijab, etc, although they are still mandatory.

Exactly as I thought. Class 12 is not college. It’s is High School. So you are a High School drop out. Every thing I wrote about you in my email is correct, a total failure pretending to be some kind a scholar by googling information to compensate for your petty existence. Total lack of deep thinking, which is a big problem with most Indians.

I am not the one going around pretending to be the smartest guy in the room so I am not obligated to tell you anything about myself but I will only say that I am a thousand times more successful in every aspect of life, not by Indian or Pakistani standards, but by advanced country standards.

In India class 12 is high school or college depending on whether the curriculum is CBSE or state. Mine was state curriculum hence college. But that is a technicality and even if I agree with you that I am a school drop out why didn't you be a school dropout who became the co-founder of a company and a workers union leader ? I don't think these two things are included in your "thousand times more successful than Jamahir" list.

Religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

But a religious topic, or a perceived religious topic, is the topic of this thread's OP.

It seems it's a religious obligation for you to decloth women

No such thing.

Again the Indian does not know hijab and burka are different lol just a racist islamophobe dictating what a child should or shouldn’t wear just because of who she worships .

Regarding Sikh girls :

View attachment 824368

The Sikh girl’s father, Gurcharan Singh told the college authorities that the girl would not remove her turban. He works with a major IT firm and has been living in Karnataka for the past 17 years.
He told that the girl has never faced any discrimination in the college till now.
In a letter to the college, he said that the high court order does not mention anything about ‘Sikh turban’ and it should not be misunderstood. He further said that he is in touch with community advocates and various organisations. He has urged the college authorities to allow his daughter to wear the turban and attend classes. He has also approached senior advocate HS Phoolka and sought his opinion after his latest interaction with college authorities.
Senior advocate Phoolka said that neither the high court nor the government order bars Sikh turban.

Sikh girl asked to remove turban in Bengaluru college​

As the Karnataka High Court continued its hearing in the hijab ban case, an incident from Bengaluru was reported where a Sikh girl was asked to remove her turban by her college authorities.

1. About that photo in your article, how common is that ? I have seen such imagery only on TV, not in my city. So will be the case of others.

2. About your quoted article about the turban of the girl I quote this page by a company catering to Sikh grooming :
Guru Nanak, the first Guru and Founder of Sikhism wore a turban and since, every Sikh Guru who followed also wore one.

In April 1699, Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th guru of the Sikh religion conducted a baptism ceremony in April 1699 in the city of Anandpur. It was here that he formed the Khalsa, a brother and sisterhood of baptised Sikhs. Calling together all the followers of the Sikh faith, he pronounced the Kesh (hair) as one of the pillars of the faith, to be grown, maintained in a symbolic turban.
So in Sikhism the turban was originally a cultural garment, not part of Guru Nanak's teachings, and only in 1699 - 160 years after the death of Guru Nanak - was the turban made part of the faith to hold the hair grown also as part of the faith. But as per the teachings of Sikhism I don't think one stops being a follower of Nanak's teachings if one doesn't wear a turban and if the Sikh male keeps his cut regularly cut.

Last edited:

Glad you admitted earlier you absolutely have no idea on the Indian economy, looking at how you don't even know the difference b/w fiscal deficit and budget deficit. @Indos
It would be prudent for you to go back to basics on the Indian society too before you give certificates of "tolerance" to Indians. If not then also it's okay, the clown show can go on.

I am not aware of Indian economic growth during Modi, except for 2019 above. The Indian inflation during Mody is still high compared to Jokowi administration and Indian has high deficit on the state budget that boosted the economic growth

If you see my previous post about Indian economy, I have better understanding then your IMF Chief Economist and your Financial Minister, it is proven as I dont believe on their high growth expectation on Indian economy. There @Bilal9 is the witness and I can bring my previous post

I have expected Indian economy to slowdown in my previous post and it is proven after real economic growth for October-December 2021 came out, showing the growth rate is 5.4 percent, much below the expectation of your IMF Chief Economist and Financial Minister with 7.9-9 percent growth rate expectation.

We will see what will happen in first Quarter of 2022

Any state that protects a collective instead of the individual is doomed to division and conflict.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom