What's new

We want a United States of Europe says top EU official

No, but by basket case you were implying life is horrible for people in those countries, while it's clearly quite richer then in Turkey. And Turkey has more population then any of those countries, naturally their cumulative GDP will be bigger. Duh.....

The PIIGS are doing better then France lol in PMI readings, and quarterly GDP. Another guy that's stuck in 2012. Why don't you go and educate yourself on how reforms are starting to bare fruit.

They don´t understand it. Portugal. Spain, Italy, Greece are in the same situation that germany was in 2002 / 2003. Germany did its homework and suceeded. Now the other countries do it too...its hard task but sucessfull. All named countries with economic trouble at the moment show better numbers now and even Greece is going upwards. Thats how economy works...its a cycle of boom and recession. Thats a normal thing and i can only laugh about people who believe a recession is forever.

If there is a United States of Europe annexing Slovenia in my new Empire would be that much difficult ! :(

And here I was thinking of having next year's party at Ljubljana with @Audio tied to a Jutin Bieber statute & made to listen to his 'Baby...Baby' again & again whilst I munch on some freshly made nutt-rolls ! :smokin:

Ahhh well its a man's right to dream isn't it ? :)

I grow 1% per year as a young adult. A baby grows 10% per year...I guess you get it.

Turkey is already a middle-income country so 5% a year gdp growth a year will help it catch up relatively quickly to the EU countries, maybe 15-20 years to the EU average.

If there is a United States of Europe annexing Slovenia in my new Empire would be that much difficult ! :(

And here I was thinking of having next year's party at Ljubljana with @Audio tied to a Jutin Bieber statute & made to listen to his 'Baby...Baby' again & again whilst I munch on some freshly made nutt-rolls ! :smokin:

Ahhh well its a man's right to dream isn't it ? :)

Yes, real men dream of Justin Bieber and munch on nuts! :);)

It's funny to see these guy's religious bigotry clouding their senses.

I´m a catholic christian. Europe are all christian countries. A muslim country can´t be integrated. Thats a simple fact and has nothing to do with bigotry. Tell me how that will work. How much churches will Turkey allow to open? And how will Turkey accept mass immigration from christians from SE-Europe?

No, but by basket case you were implying life is horrible for people in those countries, while it's clearly quite richer then in Turkey. And Turkey has more population then any of those countries, naturally their cumulative GDP will be bigger. Duh.....

The PIIGS are doing better then France lol in PMI readings, and quarterly GDP. Another guy that's stuck in 2012. Why don't you go and educate yourself on how reforms are starting to bare fruit.
PIIGS+-+Sep+2013.png

I´m a catholic christian. Europe are all christian countries. A muslim country can´t be integrated. Thats a simple fact and has nothing to do with bigotry. Tell me how that will work. How much churches will Turkey allow to open? And how will Turkey accept mass immigration from christians from SE-Europe?

That's fine.
I have no problem if people openly admit their reasons.
But many Europeans don't; they make up all sorts of excuses instead of talking straight.

Turkey is already a middle-income country so 5% a year gdp growth a year will help it catch up relatively quickly to the EU countries, maybe 15-20 years to the EU average.

In 1979 it was predicted Iran would be a G8 country. So you know where you can stick your 15 - 20 years prediction. Do you honestly believe in a 15 year boom phase? Turkey faces extreme conomic risks. Most of the economy is based on shadow loans and a real estate bubble. ...

Dude Turkiye is a Secular State which can be accused of times going a bit overboard in terms of shunning religion from public life but it ain't a country that should ever have problems with Christians - Its liberal & pluralistic !

Yes unemployment is high in all countries that were affected by the crisis but it's been holding steady for a few months now at the same level.
But the underlying conditions are improving and with them employment oppurtunities. If you weren't such a bigot you'd go and look for articles that mention Ireland going off EMU assistance, Spain recording account/export surpluses, industrial activity growing in Italy, Greece.

Here, educate yourself:

http://www.markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/162d00afdcc44cbb8228f2a76264c624

In 1979 it was predicted Iran would be a G8 country. So you know where you can stick your 15 - 20 years prediction. Do you honestly believe in a 15 year boom phase? Turkey faces extreme conomic risks. Most of the economy is based on shadow loans and a real estate bubble. ...

Let us not compare Iran with Turkey:lol:

Iran had a revolution, eight year war with Iraq and then been permanently sanctioned by the West.

Turkey will soon rise to become the richest and most powerful country in Europe, bar Russia within our lifetimes.

I can see the frustration in your words. Accept the new world and you will be a more content person,

Yes unemployment is high in all countries that were affected by the crisis but it's been holding steady for a few months now at the same level.
But the underlying conditions are improving and with them employment oppurtunities. If you weren't such a bigot you'd go and look for articles that mention Ireland going off EMU assiastance, Spain recording account/export surpluses, industrial activity growing in Italy, Greece.

Here, educate yourself:

http://www.markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/162d00afdcc44cbb8228f2a76264c624

We've been hearing for many many years now that the PIIGS are out of the woods. Will believe it when I see it sustained for a few quarters.

And your pathetic accusations of 'bigot' look really comical - - much like yourself -- since I wrote up front that the North West European countries are very desirable as partners. Just because you don't like to hear about the reality of the PIIGS won't change it.

Dude Turkiye is a Secular State which can be accused of times going a bit overboard in terms of shunning religion from public life but it ain't a country that should ever have problems with Christians - Its liberal & pluralistic !
Thats a lie. Christians are discriminated on a massive scale in turkey. Churches are not allowed to own property. Priests are not allowed to make the seminar in Turkey. Turkey does not allow new churches be build and even repair on old ones need tons of paperwork. Thats not acceptable in any way.

We've been hearing for many many years now that the PIIGS are out of the woods. Will believe it when I see it sustained for a few quarters.

You'll be happy to hear then you won't be waiting for long. The forecast is more of the same.

And your pathetic accusations of 'bigot' look really comical - - much like yourself -- since I wrote up front that the North West European countries are very desirable as partners. Just because you don't like to hear about the reality of the PIIGS won't change it.

Hey i was only responding to your veiled racism towards East Europeans. You named them basket case, while i just showed you that the majority of them live with higher means then what you used as an example, ie Turkey.
I called you bigot because you presented Turkey from a Muslim point of view, bashing countries that belong to another religion as being worse of, while in reality numbers show this isn't the case. A cheerleader in simple words.

Anyhow, im off to lunch.....

Back
Top Bottom