What's new

We want a United States of Europe says top EU official

Let us not compare Iran with Turkey:lol:

Iran had a revolution, eight year war with Iraq and then been permanently sanctioned by the West.

Turkey will soon rise to become the richest and most powerful country in Europe, bar Russia within our lifetimes.

I can see the frustration in your words. Accept the new world and you will be a more content person,

That is laughable, since turkey lacks the discipline and will to be a leading country. It did never lead anything in Europe and was always an enemy. I predict turkey to be split into two parts, a turkish and a kurdish one and that it will be in civil war. You can see the first signs of downfall already.

You'll be happy to hear then you won't be waiting for long. The forecast is more of the same.

We've seen these forecasts before. The only question is long can German and French taxpayers keep propping up these laggards.

Hey i was only responding to your veiled racism towards East Europeans. You named them basket case, while i just showed you that the majority of them live with higher means then what you used as an example, ie Turkey.

That's a statement of fact. The unemployment rates and GDP growth (contraction!) rates tell the story.
You can dress it up as 'racism' in a comical attempt to divert from the topic, but it's all par for the course.

P.S. Since you love forecasts, here's one to chew on.
Eastern Europe: Economic Outlook

expect Eastern European GDP to grow 2.6% in 2014,[...]expect the Turkish economy to grow at the same 3.7%

They count Turkey as part of Eastern Europe for this analysis. Now, if the aggregate forecast is 2.6% and Turkey by itself is about 50% higher at 3.7%, then what does that tell you?

Answer: someone else is bringing the average down in a big way.

I called you bigot because you presented Turkey from a Muslim point of view, bashing countries that belong to another religion as being worse of, while in reality numbers show this isn't the case. A cheerleader in simple words.

No, once again, I stated a fact that the primary reason for opposition to Turkey's membership is religious bigotry against Muslims. Once again, I suggest you look up the opinion polls in France and Germany about why they oppose Turkey. Since you had nothing to counter that specific fact, all you could come back with was a lame 'but...but...but...' argument.

Last edited:
That is laughable, since turkey lacks the discipline and will to be a leading country. It did never lead anything in Europe and was always an enemy. I predict turkey to be split into two parts, a turkish and a kurdish one and that it will be in civil war. You can see the first signs of downfall already.

Turkey was by far the most powerful country in Europe in the 16th and 17th Centuries, if not the World.

You may want to read up on Suleiman the Magnificent. Yes the "Magnificent" label was given by Europeans of the day and not Turks.

LOL!

Turkey remained the super power of the entire world, and of Europe, for centuries! So much for 'lacking discipline and will' :lol:

Anyways, globally and regionally, Turkey was..Turkey is..and Turkey will remain a more powerful and more relevant country than an irrelevant nation like Italy.

Heck, Pakistan and Iran are more relevant in global affairs than Italy. :rolleyes:

Turkey was by far the most powerful country in Europe in the 16th and 17th Centuries, if not the World.

You may want to read up on Suleiman the Magnificent. Yes the "Magnificent" label was given by Europeans of the day and not Turks.

Turkey was never a european country. Its an asian country and has zero european values. I don´t know about turkish power. In evry case we italians encountered them, we beat them. In the end we reduced them to what they are now.Suleiman was poisoned from Venice. :D Not so magnificient at all. I´m proud that Italy did what had to be done.

I will try to adress your points.

But miserably...

Yes, greece impress me, because it is a european and christian nation.

A bankrupt, useless, and unstable nation "impress" you because its a 'christian nation'? LMAO! Very stupid of you.
It has christian / european values and is a valuable member of europe. It is not about economy in that aspect. Turkey is an asian country.

Turkey isn't an Asian country. It is a Euro-Asian country..transcontinental nation...with history of interaction and ruling Europe..

It still controls many of the most important parts of European civilisation ;)
Another issue is that Turkey military is relative weak.

Relative to who? Greece? :rofl:

Turkish military is by no means "weak"...
It has mostly old and outdated equipment.

For example?

Hundreds of top of the line F-16s with BVRs are "outdated"? Israeli Air Force is very "outdated", too...lol

How about their tanks and their army's weapons?
Thats a simple fact. Infact the turkish southern boarder towards Syria is protected from german army at the moment in a NATO mission.

Thats missile-defense system under NATO...whats big deal?
Turkish military showed openly that it does not match european cultural standards. Last year a turkish general pushed a female german soldier to the ground...a male german soldier than pushed that chauvinistic ****** away to help his female comrade. That showed clearly that Turkey is not ready to join us in cultural ways.

Yeah, last year American soldiers raped their fellow female soldiers...so it also isn't ready to join you culturally? Oh wait, you don't judge a culture by act of one person. Exactly.

Turkey is swept from illegal immigrants. They come in free through syrian, iraqi and iranian boarder. Turkey has no control over its eastern and southern boarders. We can control our boarders eastwards in greece. We don´t want boarders with Iran, Iraq and Syria.

LOL!!!!!

Dude, any source? Aside from your ***.
Erdogan is a demagoge, dictator and despot. He is also corrupt beyond believe. His foreign politics jokes are dangerous for the EU. He lost control over Syria, Egypt and Israel. Erdogan is the Anti Midas of foreign politics. Evrything he touches turns to shit. His islamist agenda is not seen positive in Europe as well.

Erdogan is better than Nicolus Sarkozi for sure :rofl:
Another problem i see is the kurdish problem. And i don´t see how Turkey can integrate itself into the EU. Turkey must allow 100% freedom of religion. Churches will be opened in great masses since many immigrants would go to turkey. Mostly from Romania and Bulgaria as well as greece.

There are already chuches in Turkey. :lol:

PS, in this case, you should WANT turky to join..because look, Islamic people and Turks are already coming to Europe and opening mosques. There are now 30 million+ Muslims in Europe Mashallah (number becomes 45 million if you add in Russian part of Europe, too)...

So if you want to settle the score, then let Turkey in..so christians can migrate to Turkey too. Otherwise, you are on losing track bud.

LOL!

Turkey remained the super power of the entire world, and of Europe, for centuries! So much for 'lacking discipline and will' :lol:

Anyways, globally and regionally, Turkey was..Turkey is..and Turkey will remain a more powerful and more relevant country than an irrelevant nation like Italy.

Heck, Pakistan and Iran are more relevant in global affairs than Italy. :rolleyes:

Italy has a GDP of 2 trillion $. Turkey 789 billion.... Turkey isn´t even half of Italy power. Beside that, turkish international power is laughable small. They got kicked out form egypt recently....

Turkey was never a european country. Its an asian country and has zero european values. I don´t know about turkish power. In evry case we italians encountered them, we beat them. In the end we reduced them to what they are now.Suleiman was poisoned from Venice. :D Not so magnificient at all. I´m proud that Italy did what had to be done.

:rofl:

You are one funny Italian.

But miserably...

A bankrupt, useless, and unstable nation "impress" you because its a 'christian nation'? LMAO! Very stupid of you.

Turkey isn't an Asian country. It is a Euro-Asian country..transcontinental nation...with history of interaction and ruling Europe..

It still controls many of the most important parts of European civilisation ;)

Relative to who? Greece? :rofl:

Turkish military is by no means "weak"...

For example?

Hundreds of top of the line F-16s with BVRs are "outdated"? Israeli Air Force is very "outdated", too...lol

How about their tanks and their army's weapons?

Thats missile-defense system under NATO...whats big deal?

Yeah, last year American soldiers raped their fellow female soldiers...so it also isn't ready to join you culturally? Oh wait, you don't judge a culture by act of one person. Exactly.

LOL!!!!!

Dude, any source? Aside from your ***.

Erdogan is better than Nicolus Sarkozi for sure :rofl:

There are already chuches in Turkey. :lol:

PS, in this case, you should WANT turky to join..because look, Islamic people and Turks are already coming to Europe and opening mosques. There are now 30 million+ Muslims in Europe Mashallah (number becomes 45 million if you add in Russian part of Europe, too)...

So if you want to settle the score, then let Turkey in..so christians can migrate to Turkey too. Otherwise, you are on losing track bud.

What i support is an independend turkish Uighur nation in China. I believe Turkey can help alot to free the Uighurs in China. Turkey would benefit alot in that process as well.

Italy has a GDP of 2 trillion $. Turkey 789 billion.... Turkey isn´t even half of Italy power. Beside that, turkish international power is laughable small. They got kicked out form egypt recently....

lol....

Turkey didn't get 'kicked out' from Egypt. Its just glitch..They'll come back. It happens ALL THE TIME b/w countries. For example look at india-us relations now a days..but everything will turn to normal...

And Italy has a GDP larger than Turkey--Turkey has more population and higher growth rate..and way bigger land area.

Go figure who's the boss in the long run...

I supprot it seriously, and would like to see also "United States of Arabia" and "United States of Africa".

lol....

Turkey didn't get 'kicked out' from Egypt. Its just glitch..They'll come back. It happens ALL THE TIME b/w countries. For example look at india-us relations now a days..but everything will turn to normal...

And Italy has a GDP larger than Turkey--Turkey has more population and higher growth rate..and way bigger land area.

Go figure who's the boss in the long run...

Boss is italy, sinve Turkey has no educated masses, poor infrastructure and no discipline as well as too much internal trouble. So who is boss in long run? Tukey or the new formed Kurdistan?

:rofl:

You are one funny Italian.
Italians tend to be funny. Thats why we are so popular in the world. China...not so much.

It's funny to see these guy's religious bigotry clouding their senses.

The only countries in Europe worth joining with are the NorthWest European countries. Eastern and Southern Europe is a basket case in every sense of the word. Almost every single Scandinavian I have spoken with wants nothing to do with the EU.

This whole EU things is a last-ditch effort by Germany and France to revive their sagging clout and challenge US domination. They don't really want UK in there, since they view it (quite rightly) as America's Trojan Horse.

De Gaulle knew that, therefore, vetoed twice the membership applications and kept the Brits out of the EU. The Brits have taken the euroscepticism to another level, their sensational tabloids like Daily Mail are also successfully inciting anti EU feelings among the Brits. The biggest proponent of the expansion and accession of Eastern European countries to EU was UK, and now UK itself is in a quandary about its own EU membership. Funnily the same country is still adamant on its position to support Turkey's bid to join the EU, while Germany and France are mostly against it but ready to offer a privileged partnership. An economic and political union of Northern and Western countries would be more viable and such an union would be more powerful and stable, both politically and economically. Countries like Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands or Denmark have far more in common than the countries like Germany and Greece. But anyway, as we know, these kinds of decisions are mostly taken on the basis of political expediency.

Boss is italy, sinve Turkey has no educated masses, poor infrastructure and no discipline as well as too much internal trouble. So who is boss in long run? Tukey or the new formed Kurdistan?

No, boss is Turkey and boss has been Turkey. You nation isn't even relevant dude.

Secondly, Turkey's literacy rate is in high 90s..how can you say they don't have educated masses?

Poor infrastructure? seriously? lol

Kurdistan? Oh well...

No, boss is Turkey and boss has been Turkey. You nation isn't even relevant dude.

Secondly, Turkey's literacy rate is in high 90s..how can you say they don't have educated masses?

Poor infrastructure? seriously? lol

Kurdistan? Oh well...

You are funny. And i enjoy this delusion.

Back
Top Bottom