What's new

We want a United States of Europe says top EU official

Wh

When Turkey joins EU it would join Schengen. That means evry EU citizen is allowed to move into Turkey and work and live there. As i said i have nothing against Turkey, but i don´t want it in EU. The entire process is a farce anyways since we all know EU would never allow Turkey to become a member state. EU would win nothing with that. And i doubt i could do business there.

Agreed. :tup:

Thats wrong majority of Turkish population is not poor, i fact Turkish population is wealthier compared to Chinese.

GDP per Capita:

Turkey 11'000 $
China 7'000 $

True, but China should surpass Turkey by around 2020.

Turkey needs to engage with the rising Chinese and other Asians for it's continued growth and development. Rinse the EU for what it can get before there is nothing left to gain.

We've seen these forecasts before. The only question is long can German and French taxpayers keep propping up these laggards.

Italy just embarked on a 6 billion € ship buying spree.

That's a statement of fact. The unemployment rates and GDP growth (contraction!) rates tell the story.
You can dress it up as 'racism' in a comical attempt to divert from the topic, but it's all par for the course.

P.S. Since you love forecasts, here's one to chew on.
Eastern Europe: Economic Outlook

expect Eastern European GDP to grow 2.6% in 2014,[...]expect the Turkish economy to grow at the same 3.7%

You manage to contradict youself or you are being extremely unclear. You say contraction but a few lines down you post a link that shows growth.

But i think it's just you being desperate in your futile attempts to portrait people as inferior, out of the narrative that people in the west are going bust and people in the east are somehow going to take their place.

As for the mantra of growth, Turkey has less to start from even when compared to the vast majority of EE states. So......

No, once again, I stated a fact that the primary reason for opposition to Turkey's membership is religious bigotry against Muslims. Once again, I suggest you look up the opinion polls in France and Germany about why they oppose Turkey. Since you had nothing to counter that specific fact, all you could come back with was a lame 'but...but...but...' argument.

Please point me to "but, but, but".....You are seeing things. Delusional much?

They count Turkey as part of Eastern Europe for this analysis. Now, if the aggregate forecast is 2.6% and Turkey by itself is about 50% higher at 3.7%, then what does that tell you?

Answer: someone else is bringing the average down in a big way.

Show me please on that page you linked where it says Turkey is included in EE forecasts? If you extrapolated this on your own only because it is mentioned on that page it is most likely a mistake on your account. Nothing new now, is it.

btw it goes like this :

EE forecast
Russia forecast
Turkey forecast.
Ukraine forecast

Just thought i'd help with your congnitive abilities fail. Cuz i'm a good guy.

Last edited:
Italy just embarked on a 6 billion € ship buying spree.

Stimulus package...

You manage to contradict youself or you are being extremely unclear. You say contraction but a few lines down you post a link that shows growth.

PIIGS economies were actually contracting until now. As I wrote before, we'll take the predictions with a grain of salt on whether there is actual momentum, or this is just propaganda to shape investor sentiment.

But i think it's just you being desperate in your futile attempts to portrait people as inferior, out of the narrative that people in the west are going bust and people in the east are somehow going to take their place.

Speaking of desperation...
Since you couldn't defend your own religious bigotry, all you can do is make things up out of thin air.

Please point me to "but, but, but".....You are seeing things. Delusional much?

Your last post is just .the latest example.

Show me please on that page you linked where it says Turkey is included in EE forecasts?

Bottom of that page lists the countries they considered as a group for East Europe

Eastern Europe - Countries

BulgariaCroatiaCzech RepublicEstonia
HungaryLatviaLithuaniaPoland
RomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSlovenia
TurkeyUkraine

Just thought i'd help with your congnitive abilities fail. Cuz i'm a good guy.

Speaking of cognitive abilities. What a fail!

Stimulus package...

Right....LOL

PIIGS economies were actually contracting until now. As I wrote before, we'll take the predictions with a grain of salt on whether there is actual momentum, or this is just propaganda to shape investor sentiment.
Speaking of desperation...
Since you couldn't defend your own religious bigotry, all you can do is make things up out of thin air.
Your last post is just .the latest example.
PIIGS economies were actually contracting for the longest time.

Forecast is more of the same. You just keep waiting.

Bottom of that page lists the countries they considered as a group for East Europe

Eastern Europe - Countries

BulgariaCroatiaCzech RepublicEstonia
HungaryLatviaLithuaniaPoland
RomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSlovenia
TurkeyUkraine

Speaking of cognitive abilities. What a fail!

lol idiot, that's just the region on which they report and since they can't really put Russia or Turkey into Asia they include them in EE summaries. Nowhere does it say Turkey is included into the combined growth of EE countries.

Here's Eurostat's predictions, you can calculate for yourself it doesn't add up...if you'll manage

Eurostat - Tables, Graphs and Maps Interface (TGM) table

btw , where did you see someone counting Russia into EE economic percentages? Must be one of your delusions again.

lol idiot, that's just the region on which they report. Nowhere does it say Turkey is included into the combined growth of EE countries.

Here's Eurostat's predictions, you can calculate for yourself it doesn't add up...if you'll manage

Eurostat - Tables, Graphs and Maps Interface (TGM) table

btw , where did you see someone counting Russia into EE economic percentages? Must be one of your delusions again.

Reading comprehension problems for you again.
No doubt English is not your primary language.

The page linked includes those countries listed as part of their 'Eastern Europe' forecast.

This month's downward revision reflects lower growth forecasts for Russia, Turkey and Ukraine, which account for more than half of the region's GDP.

Different organizations can use different groupings. I linked specifically to this particular organization's forecast and this is the grouping they use.

Reading comprehension problems for you again.
No doubt English is not your primary language.

The page linked includes those countries listed as part of their 'Eastern Europe' forecast.

This month's downward revision reflects lower growth forecasts for Russia, Turkey and Ukraine, which account for more than half of the region's GDP.

Different organizations can use different groupings. I linked specifically to this particular organization's forecast and this is the grouping they use.

It's BS. I had a look around that site. They can't even allocate properly Estonia and Slovenia (listed twice under EE and Euro zone) and you want me to believe on their reporting accuracy of something that is yet to happen.

Back
Top Bottom