What's new

We Stand with People of Kashmir: Imran Khan

I eat beef and have not been killed for eating it. :lol:

Kashmir was Peaceful prior to Terrorist waged Proxy war in 1989, as they got unemployed after Russia withdrew from Afghanistan. I request you to provide references of unrest in Kashmir prior to 1989. :-)
Poonch rebellion ?

Indians can scream their lungs out about their Pakistan's supposed failures to take Kashmir 4 times but it aint gonna convince the learned.

In the first war Hindus ran out of a third of Kashmir which is now safe and smug with Pakistan

Before the 1965 war in April 1965 our boys whooped Indian 'men' on the Rann of Kutch and as a result we gained land on the Rann of Kutch by 1968 through British arbitration.

Even after 1999 we are still on Point 5353 in Kargil and have not withdraw completely from all the positions we took in 1999.

In both 1965 and 1971 West Pakistan has managed to keep Indians largely at bay.

The only 'victory' Indians can boast about is capturing a branch of Pakistan a 1000 miles away from the mainland which was surrounded nearly entirely by Indian territory. They had an unfair advantage there. Even a 4 year old can tell just by looking at the map that no country could have stood a chance defending a province so far away and surrounded by the enemy.

But when it comes to fighting face on, on even ground, Indians lose such territory to China in a humiliating defeat or they fight with no success on the India-West Pakistan border.

It's other way around: Kashmiri Pundits are living as refugees, Courtesy Islamist Extremist. :)

Kashmiri Pandits have it so much better. If they are still living in Jammu's camps 2 and a half decades on then its the government of India's fault that they are still there. The government should have rehabilitated them in Jammu rather than using them as a propaganda tool against Muslims.

In comparison Kashmiri Muslim refugees in Azad Kashmi from Indian occupied Kashmir who arrived fleeing Indian suppression after 1989 are now living in solid houses. Muslim refugees from Indian occupied Kashmir in Azad Kashmir are not being used as a propaganda tool, they are being taken care of. Its time the Indian government learnt a lesson and actually showed that it cares for Pandits.

India has turned the Kashmir Valley into the most millitarized zone on Earth. Such that there's a soldier for every 4 Kashmiri Muslims. Why is India so afraid of just a few million Muslims? Even in Punjab they didn't keep that many soldiers.

No Muslim majority land belongs to non-Muslims
there is no religion of land, if tomorrow Karachi becomes majority non Muslim can they join India or become independent.
people and religion can change as history has shown.

Afridis, soldiers in plain clothes, and desperadoes with modern weapons have been allowed to infiltrate into the State, at first in the Poonch area, then from Sialkot and finally in a mass in the area adjoining-Hazara district on the Ramkote side. The result has been that the limited number of troops at the disposal of the State had to be dispersed and thus had to face the enemy at several points simultaneously, so that it has become difficult to stop the wanton destruction of life and property and the looting of the Mahura power house, which supplies electric current to the whole of Srinagar and which has been burnt. The number of women who have been kidnapped and raped makes my heart bleed. The wild forces thus let loose on the State are marching on with the aim of capturing Srinagar, the summer capital of my government, as a first step to overrunning the whole State. The mass infiltration of tribesman drawn from distant areas of the North-West Frontier Province, coming regularly in motortrucks, using the Manwehra-Mazaffarabad road and fully armed with up-to-date weapons, cannot possibly be done without the knowledge of the Provincial Govemment of the North-West Frontier Province and the Government of Pakistan. Inspite of repeated appeals made by my Government no attempt has been made to check these raiders or to stop them from coming into my State. In fact, both radio and the Press of Pakistan have reported these occurences. The Pakistan radio even put out the story that a provisional government has been set up in Kashmir. The people of my State, both Muslims and non-Muslims, generally have taken no part at all.

I'm sure the above highlighted part from my Source "Defence.PK" regarding how, who invaded Independent State of Jammu and Kashmir must have "ring bells" for the Pakistani member whom I quoted - as his Propaganda was busted. :lol:

Does this ring any bells?

Why would it rings any bells for me? I posted the letters which I've thoroughly read. ;) By the way are you suffering from Selective Reading Syndrome and ignored rest of the post and in what context it was made? :coffee:

The answer to your "Rings the Bell" was mentioned in the post you quoted.

Let me still help you with it:

We will hold the referendum as soon as you fulfill the first condition for that i.e. Pakistan's withdrawal from Pakistani Kashmir. Do that, and then talk about referendum.

And by the way, the notion of a referendum is now outdated, because Pakistan pumped in non Kashmiri Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis etc) into Kashmir all these years. Send them all back and then talk about a referendum.

As opposed to that, India gave special privileges to Kashmiris that no non Kashmiri can settle in Indian Kashmir. Other than the horrible exodus of Kashmiri pundits by Islamic militants, no ethnic changes happened in Indian Kashmir. So if a referendum is held across Kashmir today, in Pakistani Kashmir it will be Punjabis and Sindhis voting, not Kashmiris. We kept our promise to Kashmiris, you didn't.

If you want referendum, fulfill the first condition - withdraw all Pakistani forces from Pakistani Kashmir, and hold a referendum under UN mandate. What are you so afraid of, why aren't you doing it? :pop:

Afridis, soldiers in plain clothes, and desperadoes with modern weapons have been allowed to infiltrate into the State, at first in the Poonch area, then from Sialkot and finally in a mass in the area adjoining-Hazara district on the Ramkote side. The result has been that the limited number of troops at the disposal of the State had to be dispersed and thus had to face the enemy at several points simultaneously, so that it has become difficult to stop the wanton destruction of life and property and the looting of the Mahura power house, which supplies electric current to the whole of Srinagar and which has been burnt. The number of women who have been kidnapped and raped makes my heart bleed. The wild forces thus let loose on the State are marching on with the aim of capturing Srinagar, the summer capital of my government, as a first step to overrunning the whole State. The mass infiltration of tribesman drawn from distant areas of the North-West Frontier Province, coming regularly in motortrucks, using the Manwehra-Mazaffarabad road and fully armed with up-to-date weapons, cannot possibly be done without the knowledge of the Provincial Govemment of the North-West Frontier Province and the Government of Pakistan. Inspite of repeated appeals made by my Government no attempt has been made to check these raiders or to stop them from coming into my State. In fact, both radio and the Press of Pakistan have reported these occurences. The Pakistan radio even put out the story that a provisional government has been set up in Kashmir. The people of my State, both Muslims and non-Muslims, generally have taken no part at all.

I'm sure the above highlighted part from my Source "Defence.PK" regarding how, who invaded Independent State of Jammu and Kashmir must have "ring bells" for the Pakistani member whom I quoted - as his Propaganda was busted. :lol:

Actually Pakistan was ready to vacate by the 1950s but one of your ministers openly said in the UN that India doesn't want a referendum there because the Muslim majority would vote to join Pakistan.

Why would it rings any bells for me? I posted the letters which I've thoroughly read. ;) By the way are you suffering from Selective Reading Syndrome and ignored rest of the post and in what context it was made? :coffee:

We will hold the referendum as soon as you fulfill the first condition for that i.e. Pakistan's withdrawal from Pakistani Kashmir. Do that, and then talk about referendum.

And by the way, the notion of a referendum is now outdated, because Pakistan pumped in non Kashmiri Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis etc) into Kashmir all these years. Send them all back and then talk about a referendum.

As opposed to that, India gave special privileges to Kashmiris that no non Kashmiri can settle in Indian Kashmir. Other than the horrible exodus of Kashmiri pundits by Islamic militants, no ethnic changes happened in Indian Kashmir. So if a referendum is held across Kashmir today, in Pakistani Kashmir it will be Punjabis and Sindhis voting, not Kashmiris. We kept our promise to Kashmiris, you didn't.

If you want referendum, fulfill the first condition - withdraw all Pakistani forces from Pakistani Kashmir, and hold a referendum under UN mandate. What are you so afraid of, why aren't you doing it? :pop:

Actually by the 1950s Pakistan was ready to vacate, but one of your Indian Ministers openly said in the UN that India would not allow a referendum because the Muslim majority would vote to join Pakistan.

January 24, 1957-UN Security Council reaffirms 1948 resolution
-The Security Council, reaffirming its previous resolution to the effect, "that the final disposition of the state of Jammu and Kashmir will be made in accordance with the will of the people expressed through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of United Nations," further declared that any action taken by the Constituent Assembly formed in Kashmir " would not constitute disposition of the state in accordance with the above principles."

February 5, 1964-India fails to keep her promise

-India reneges from her pledge. The Indian representative tells the Security Council, 'I wish to make it clear on behalf of my government that in no circumstances we can agree to the holding of a plebiscite in Kashmir." Defense Minister, Kirshnan Menon gives the reason: "Kashmir would vote to join Pakistan and no Indian Government, responsible for agreeing to plebiscite would survive.

A chronology of the Kashmir dispute | SoundVision.com

Actually by the 1950s Pakistan was ready to vacate, but one of your Indian Ministers openly said in the UN that India would not allow a referendum because the Muslim majority would vote to join Pakistan.

January 24, 1957-UN Security Council reaffirms 1948 resolution
-The Security Council, reaffirming its previous resolution to the effect, "that the final disposition of the state of Jammu and Kashmir will be made in accordance with the will of the people expressed through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite conducted under the auspices of United Nations," further declared that any action taken by the Constituent Assembly formed in Kashmir " would not constitute disposition of the state in accordance with the above principles."

February 5, 1964-India fails to keep her promise

-India reneges from her pledge. The Indian representative tells the Security Council, 'I wish to make it clear on behalf of my government that in no circumstances we can agree to the holding of a plebiscite in Kashmir." Defense Minister, Kirshnan Menon gives the reason: "Kashmir would vote to join Pakistan and no Indian Government, responsible for agreeing to plebiscite would survive.

A chronology of the Kashmir dispute | SoundVision.com

Soundvision.com :lol: This is Distortion of History not even worth a reply. :rofl:

Stand or Sit or Dance with people of Kashmir . There's nothing else you can do about it .:D
You already doing:lol: don't worry for you and all Indian burnol is best solution, or keep burn:coffee:

@Parul
My dear parrot, the laugh's on you.

Check the newspaper.

The Pittsburgh Press
September 8 1965

The column is written by Jeff Endrst

He gives Kirshnan Menon's quote word for word

We Stand with the people of Baluchistan, Gilgit, KPK and Karachi,

We Stand with the people of Baluchistan, Gilgit, KPK and Karachi,

Ask an average joe in Karachi or KPK if he wants Hindu solidarity then ask a Muslim joe in Srinagar if he wants Pakistani solidarity.

The response might burn you up.

The question to ask is - who is standing with the one's who are standing?...

The begging bowl extended to the chinese doesn't count. .because the commies are neutral on the subject and are just spectators.

I don't see no one..even the ummah comes up with some lame @ss statement once in a blue moon..

So the standees will be left standing for ever.

Ask an average joe in Karachi or KPK if he wants Hindu solidarity then ask a Muslim joe in Srinagar if he wants Pakistani solidarity.

The response might burn you up.

That might count for something if someone gives a hoot about the Muslim joe.

There are some serious comprehension issues with Indians on the matters you would disagree with them. let me tone it down for you and your lot although I'm hopeless and consider it a waste of time after so many disappointing experiences.
Maharajah declares state of emergency and ask for help from India.
Mountbatten accepts the plea and favors Indian involvement for restoring peace in the region as other party is portrayed to be oppressor in this case but also acknowledges the disputed nature of the area and under the framework of partition plan offers a solution. The solution which was also supported by UN later when India approached it.

Pakistan demands the solution to be implemented in Jammu and Kashmir in it's entirety not in the areas of Indian interest. Rest of your argument is valid that non-Kashmirs who came to Kashmir after Independence should not be included in the vote and I would extend that logic to other Kashmiris who migrated after Independence to be included in the vote.

That might count for something if someone gives a hoot about the Muslim joe.

I thought Indians claimed the two nation theory is false but WOAH oh boy the hatred you Hindus have for Muslims is so evident.

There are some serious comprehension issues with Indians on the matters you would disagree with them. let me tone it down for you and your lot although I'm hopeless and consider it a waste of time after so many disappointing experiences.
Maharajah declares state of emergency and ask for help from India.
Mountbatten accepts the plea and favors Indian involvement for restoring peace in the region as other party is portrayed to be oppressor in this case but also acknowledges the disputed nature of the area and under the framework of partition plan offers a solution. The solution which was also supported by UN later when India approached it.

Pakistan demands the solution to be implemented in Jammu and Kashmir in it's entirety not in the areas of Indian interest. Rest of your argument is valid that non-Kashmirs who came to Kashmir after Independence should not be included in the vote and I would extend that logic to other Kashmiris who migrated after Independence to be included in the vote.

The maharajah of Kashmir massacred thousands of Muslims because he was trying to change the demographics of the state. This led to a Muslim rebellion in Poonch. Then came the tribals and off went the raja.

I thought Indians claimed the two nation theory is false but WOAH oh boy the hatred you Hindus have for Muslims is so evident.

The maharajah of Kashmir massacred thousands of Muslims because he was trying to change the demographics of the state. This led to a Muslim rebellion in Poonch. Then came the tribals and off went the raja.
Depends..There are classifications about the Muslim joe...which joe are you referring to exactly?.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom