What's new

We Stand with People of Kashmir: Imran Khan

sorry for my Buddy's poor knowledge about Pakistan, he dsnt know Pakistan dsnt have Kashmir ,he dsnt know the so called azad Kashmir is not Kashmir.

by naming batinda as London dsnt make batinda London.
Ok if you dont consider Azad Kashmir to be Kashmir please tell your government and media to do the same and exclude it from your maps and disputed territory

sorry for my Buddy's poor knowledge about Pakistan, he dsnt know Pakistan dsnt have Kashmir ,he dsnt know the so called azad Kashmir is not Kashmir.

by naming batinda as London dsnt make batinda London.

Pakistan presently has in its control over a third of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir. The entire state is called Kashmir for short just as Bosnia and Herzegovinia is called Bosnia for short. Although they are two different regions.

Jammu and Kashmir is and was a geographically and ethnically diverse area. Before its division in 1948 Indo-Pak war it was composed of three provinces [in order from smallest to largest area-wise]: Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh.

The ethnic Kashmiris were and are mainly concentrated in the Vale of Kashmir in the Kashmir province but could also be found in the neighbouring provinces of Jammu and Ladakh. But Gujjars and Bakerwals were and are also found in heavy concentration in the Kashmir Valley.

The population of Jammu Province was a mix mash of Dogris, Paharis, Gujjars and Bakerwals. Their culture is related to the Punjab area of India/Pakistan though I think the Gujjars speak a Rajasthani language called Gojri.

And Ladakh Province had Shina, Balti and Ladakhi ethnicities mainly. This part of the state was linguistically and ethnically related to neighbouring Tibet.

After the 1948 Indo-Pak war, Pakistan gained control over a large portion of Jammu Province as well as Ladakh Province.

Azad Kashmir was mainly old Jammu Province (Poonch distict of Jammu province was split in half between Pakistani and Indian controlled parts of Kashmir) and the Northern Areas (now called Gilgit-Baltistan) was mainly old Ladakh Province added to the Gilgit agency and the Hunza-Nagyr principalities.

I am not sure if Muzaffarabad Division was part of the old Kashmir Province or the old Jammu Province of the old state.

Both Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas retain ethnic and familial links across the LOC. There are thousands of Muslim families in Poonch and Mirpur divisions who have relatives in the Indian occupied portion of Jammu and there are also numerous families in the Northern Areas, in particular in Skardu, who have relatives in the Indian occupied portion of Ladakh, mainly Kargil.

The Vale of Kashmir however is under Indian occupation. But even this region retains familial links to the Muzaffarabad/Neelum Valley/Jhelum Valley area of Azad Kashmir.

Muzaffarabad area is mostly Pahari, Potohari and Gojri speaking but also has a substantial number of Kashmiri speaking locals. There are some Kashmiri speaking areas in the Neelum Valley as well as in Jhelum Valley of Muzaffarabad Division of Azad Kashmir.

Azad Kashmir also has some Kashmiri Pandit heritage sites such as Sharda in the Neelam Valley, close to the LOC. I believe the Sharda script of Kashmir originated from there. The Kashmiri Pandit community has often asked the Pakistani government to let them visit the Sharda temple in Azad Kashmir.

Fortunately the Pandit community has not been allowed to enter Azad Kashmir, otherwise they may try changing the local Muslim demographics!!

Last edited:
Ok if you dont consider Azad Kashmir to be Kashmir please tell your government and media to do the same and exclude it from your maps and disputed territory
why would we the part Pakistan calls AK is also ours bro

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan said that his party is with people of Kashmir. “We stand in solidarity with Kashmiri people and for their rights and freedom,” he said.

While addressing a gathering at newly opened PTI secretariat in Azad Kashmir, Khan said that his party will take full part in the coming General Elections.

Khan urged that Election Commission should be neutral “because without that elections cannot be transparent.
He further claimed that Nawaz League cannot win without rigging. “The ruling party has a history of rigging and not contesting elections fairly.”

The General Elections in Azad Kashmir are going to be held on June 26, 2016. All prominent Pakistani political parties are contesting the elections. PTI has emerged as a new political force in the region after gaining support of former Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir Barrister Sultan Mahmood Chaudhary

We stand with people of Kashmir: Imran Khan

View attachment 291637
He is talking about Pakistan Kashmir , not Indian Kashmir. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
why would we the part Pakistan calls AK is also ours bro
Good joke we Ajk,ites dont think that way

He is talking about P O K , not Indian Kashmir. Lol
@waz @WAJsal please edit it to Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Pakistan presently has in its control over a third of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir. The entire state is called Kashmir for short just as Bosnia and Herzegovinia is called Bosnia for short. Although they are two different regions.

Jammu and Kashmir is and was a geographically and ethnically diverse area. Before its division in 1948 Indo-Pak war it was composed of three provinces [in order from smallest to largest area-wise]: Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh.

The ethnic Kashmiris were and are mainly concentrated in the Vale of Kashmir in the Kashmir province but could also be found in the neighbouring provinces of Jammu and Ladakh. But Gujjars and Bakerwals were and are also found in heavy concentration in the Kashmir Valley.

The population of Jammu Province was a mix mash of Dogris, Paharis, Gujjars and Bakerwals. Their culture is related to the Punjab area of India/Pakistan though I think the Gujjars speak a Rajasthani language called Gojri.

And Ladakh Province had Shina, Balti and Ladakhi ethnicities mainly. This part of the state was linguistically and ethnically related to neighbouring Tibet.

After the 1948 Indo-Pak war, Pakistan gained control over a large portion of Jammu Province as well as Ladakh Province.

Azad Kashmir was mainly old Jammu Province (Poonch distict of Jammu province was split in half between Pakistani and Indian controlled parts of Kashmir) and the Northern Areas (now called Gilgit-Baltistan) was mainly old Ladakh Province added to the Gilgit agency and the Hunza-Nagyr principalities.

I am not sure if Muzaffarabad Division was part of the old Kashmir Province or the old Jammu Province of the old state.

Both Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas retain ethnic and familial links across the LOC. There are thousands of Muslim families in Poonch and Mirpur divisions who have relatives in the Indian occupied portion of Jammu and there are also numerous families in the Northern Areas, in particular in Skardu, who have relatives in the Indian occupied portion of Ladakh, mainly Kargil.

The Vale of Kashmir however is under Indian occupation. But even this region retains familial links to the Muzaffarabad/Neelum Valley/Jhelum Valley area of Azad Kashmir.

Muzaffarabad area is mostly Pahari, Potohari and Gojri speaking but also has a substantial number of Kashmiri speaking locals. There are some Kashmiri speaking areas in the Neelum Valley as well as in Jhelum Valley of Muzaffarabad Division of Azad Kashmir.

Azad Kashmir also has some Kashmiri Pandit heritage sites such as Sharda in the Neelam Valley, close to the LOC. I believe the Sharda script of Kashmir originated from there. The Kashmiri Pandit community has often asked the Pakistani government to let them visit the Sharda temple in Azad Kashmir.

Fortunately the Pandit community has not been allowed to enter Azad Kashmir, otherwise they may try changing the local Muslim demographics!!
Shoosh dont tell him he may find out Ajk was bordering region of Kashmir and thats why it has muptiple linguistic groups

not Indian Kashmir
I know.............. and I am talking about I O K ................not Azad Kashmir.

IK will give Dharna in I O K ................. jo krna he kr lo :guns: India did DHANDLI in case of Kashmir..............:enjoy:

Last edited:
He
I know.............. and I am talking about I O K ................not Azad Kashmir.

IK will give Dharna in I O K ................. jo krna he kr lo :guns: India di DHANDLI in case of Kashmir..............:enjoy:
You are trolling on your own thread.:lol:

You are trolling on your own thread.:lol:
Instead of hate speech.................. I prefer Trolling :enjoy:

Do we have any member on PDF from Azad Kashmir ................ and from Jammu Kashmir???

Do we have any member on PDF from Azad Kashmir ................ and from Jammu Kashmir???

Many including mods and boy do they hate India. Azad Kashmiris are proud of their liberation and rightly so. Sad part is some of their brethren are still in the clutches of occupation.

During the 1900s, Partition of India was as much unlikely to happen as it seems today for Kashmir. Ways of Getting Freedom can be different tho. :devil:

After 1947 no one thought that the Nation formed on basis of Religion will be Partitioned - East Pakistan. :devil: People of Jammu and Kashmir enjoy all the freedom and liberties which any other state in Dominion of India Enjoys - in fact more. And your point is? :angel:

Instead of hate speech.................. I prefer Trolling :enjoy:

Yeah we do jonah arthur,shamain,waz,eak,krash,umair nawaz,django and me(Mirpur) :D

Point is clear. Kashmir was never, will never be Integral part of India. Who knows what can possibly happen in upcoming days? :azn:

India consider it to be Part of her - Pakistan Army and Proxies can try their best to take Indian Kashmir. They've failed in Past, Present & Insha'allah fail in future to. This feeling is Mutual. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom