What's new

We Stand with People of Kashmir: Imran Khan

Our demands should be an INTL Airport in Mirpur,action against corrupt officials who registered Afghanis as Kashmiri refugees,reforestation drive,better lodging facilities to attract tourists,industrial park in Mirpur,Bhimber and Kotli and railway facilities

If the candidate does not change i may not vote in elections

he's talking about Pakistani north punjab aka "azad" Kashmir, right ?

People of Kashmir support the Solidarity with the Solidarity shown by People of Pakistan. However, this ain't gonna change things on Ground. :angel:
During the 1900s, Partition of India was as much unlikely to happen as it seems today for Kashmir. Ways of Getting Freedom can be different tho. :devil:

He wants to send some more militants to Kashmir to loot like in 1948 or what?

And many still do :D

It will be a hung parliament in Azad Kashmir dont you agree @django ?
I really dont like pti candidate in Mirpur they shouldve picked someone better
We can both agree on that, yet for the greater good I would be inclined to vote PTI as they are the one true national party in Pakistan.kudos

We can both agree on that, yet for the greater good I would be inclined to vote PTI as they are the one true national party in Pakistan.kudos
I voted for them in Islamabad 2 times but i cannot support someone who leans on sectarian groups to win elections

burst in laughing
So you enjoyed............... good.
He wants to send some more militants to Kashmir to loot like in 1948 or what?
He will hit you in such way that you can never imagine .............:azn:
He will give Dharna in Jammu and Kashmir ............. and will not leave Dharna as long as India quit Kashmir..........:D
You guys cannot mess with him..............

You are really bad at geography buddy
sorry for my Buddy's poor knowledge about Pakistan, he dsnt know Pakistan dsnt have Kashmir ,he dsnt know the so called azad Kashmir is not Kashmir.

by naming batinda as London dsnt make batinda London.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom